Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (48095 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by PRYCE(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
See this mumu... was it buhari that set tgose standard prices?... instead of you to ask for it to be reviewed or at least, wait to see what buhari and his ministers will do about it, you are using your fungi infested brain to insult someone. grin
How long does it take to review these things? Get the fück outta my mentions ode!

BTW, Punch said "they ARE TO RECEIVE"!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by uzolexis(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Tonitelli:

oga..did u read the post at all??the 485million is for ALL THE MINISTERS yearly...read and comprehend now! each of them will be earning abt 13 million yearly, which means abt 130k monthly...for a minister..haba!!dem no try
How does 13million yearly translate to 130k monthly Did u write mathematics in WAEC or u used special centre

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
park well joor..u guys stay online to defend government
I just woke up from sleep and picked my phone to hear the latest in my country, and then I am hit by your mumu comment which I am sure you made with an intent of mischief.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by nwakibie3(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
These ones are their normal pay which the law recognizes; what of the inflated figure contracts they will award? BTW, I thought the ministers said they will serve for free grin
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
uzolexis:

How does 13million yearly translate to 130k monthly Did u write mathematics in WAEC or u used special centre

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by tartar9(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2015
487million for 37 ministers per annum? isn't that too little.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nellybii: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
See this mumu... was it buhari that set tgose standard prices?... instead of you to ask for it to be reviewed or at least, wait to see what buhari and his ministers will do about it, you are using your fungi infested brain to insult someone. grin

Don't mind the dullards hanging out all over here.
Worthless animals. Tell them to post their CVs you will realize their real market values. They are not even employable. Yet they come here to spew trash.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
How long does it take to review these things? Get the fück outta my mentions ode!

BTW, Punch said "they ARE TO RECEIVE"!
Go back and read the report you porcupine. Punch simply quoted the standard (old) salary scale and then the report also states that new downward reviewed salary structure has been completed and would be presented to the FEC soon. But of course your brain could not pick that part of the report, you and your bitterness filled ilk are DESPERATELY in search of what to criticise and insult and so therefore, even if it is written in plain English, your brains have been pre-programmed not to see or comprehend the letters.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jolamat(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2015
drss:
yet one dullard said nigeria is borke.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by sukkot: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2015
thats 2 million pounds yearly. british politicians earn like 100 thousand pounds yearly. british prime minister earns 400 thousand pounds yearly shocked

walahi taalahi bubu dey fall hand ooo
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by PRYCE(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
Go back and read the report you porcupine. Punch simply quoted the standard (old) salary scale and then the report also states that new downward reviewed salary structure has been completed and would be presented to the FEC soon. But of course your brain could not pick that part of the report, you and your bitterness filled ilk are DESPERATELY in search of what to criticise and insult and so therefore, even if it is written in plain English, your brains have been pre-programmed not to see or comprehend the letters.
I said get the Bleep off my mentions! Fücking Chode! grin
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Justinah4real(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
money no dey dis ministerial chomching sef oooo,, so all these hype na lubbish.
To be hustler and street boy pay pass dis thing o.
Thier money may be 10times this. In a country where to pay 5000 naira, to unemployed is a sin for ministers'. Their is God.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by BlackHuman(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2015
U mean Lai Mohammed too is going to make 485m in a year?....
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Pls DT amount is little for all the ministers. My managers at work earn more annually. Do u know d renumeration a CBN director or an NNPC director receives? Its even more dn this.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by akatekpe(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
I just woke up from sleep and picked my phone to hear the latest in my country, and then I am hit by your mumu comment which I am sure you made with an intent of mischief.
keep up ur job of online thuggery for political office holders
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by freshcvvs: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
iykebobywhite:
Stastistically each minister is going home wit 40m naira each month. But paying 5k to unemployment graduate was overule by dis govt.

40m?

Mathematician o
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by MrJoshBaba(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.
If you earn close to the junior minister why are u on nairaland waiting to comment on front page.
Empty vessels make the loudest noise
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by LordAdam: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.

That is what it's supposed to be. Officials in the private sector are supposed to earn more than officials in the government.

In this scenario, those in the government are reminded they are there to serve the people. While those in the private sector drive the economy by creating profits and expand to create more jobs.

With that said, public officials in Nigeria still earn a lot. Each of these ministers will have public security officers with them, with some of their immediate family members, and at their residences. The country covers the salaries of these security officers at an average of N110,000 per month per officer.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by uniQybaba: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2015
BlackHuman:
U mean Lai Mohammed is going to make 485m in a year?....
No sir ALL THE 36 MINISTERS will pocket 485m in a year. Now you ll agree with me that it is fair enough
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by wiseoneking: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
I dont blame you for saying that there is no money there, may be when they brake the cbn safe and empty it for them. Moreover these are corrupt men that looted the govt with exception of few.Many of them own biz in and outside the country. Their allowances are still outrageous.Fashola and Amechi can afford to pay 500 people that ammount in 4yrs without going bankcrupt.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2015
Fashola will receive salaries of 3 ministers.It could be he is the highest donor in buhari's presidential campaign and propaganda.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
keep up ur job of online thuggery for political office holders
Keep up your job of making dumb comments publicly, all because you think you owe yourself a duty to hate the president.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
I said get the Bleep off my mentions! Fücking Chode! grin
Porcupine
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
Na who tell you?That salaries na rmfc.They get their own salaries wey triple rmfc. Plus kickbacks,contract, egunje etc.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
iykebobywhite:
Stastistically each minister is going home wit 40m naira each month. But paying 5k to unemployment graduate was overule by dis govt.
Are you educated?.... 40million monthly per person, is that what you comprehend from the report?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by skare: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2015
So we get this kind money and PMB is telling us Nigeria is broke.That reminds me, what of the 5000 naira he promise the unemployed
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by wiseoneking: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
Poor Chap, and your life is still like this, hope not CURSED?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by paschu: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2015
BlackHuman:
U mean Lai Mohammed is going to make 485m in a year?....
Yes, of course, though not that much. But he's gotta get paid bigger to lie better!!! Or is it lai? grin grin grin
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
juwoonn:

Another broke ass nigga...

For your mind now..that money big!

Poverty na real disease..go hustle bro
And HYPOCRISY is the biggest of diseases.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Lakeland4321: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
That's how its supposed to be, public office is not for enrichment, if tbey can replicate this at NASS ie N1m monthly it will allow sane people to come forward to serve.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by shidof(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
drss:
yet one dullard said nigeria is borke.
who is d dullard here? It's "broke" not "borke" congenital dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.