Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (48094 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
God is watching oooooooooooooh
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by undisputedgbola(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Open the news and read it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dullard has no good plan for that nation. angry angry angry
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by undisputedgbola(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
iykebobywhite:
Stastistically each minister is going home wit 40m naira each month. But paying 5k to unemployment graduate was overule by dis govt.
485 ÷ 37 is?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by OlujobaSamuel: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
I don't want them to reduce their pay but to enact capital punishment for any corrupt politicians/judicial officer. how can you receive this amount and still steal. it's nothing but wickedness to humanity.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ogawisdom(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
"a honour"

D h is silent d4 an honour is correct, u better learn tongue
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by xilo1717(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nigeria will never grow with such.....
look if we really need development in this nation then politicians must have to receive something not more than 100k so that politics will be less attractive. Then when ure going into it we know yes that ure truly there to serve not to be served........
Nigeria tire meeeeeeeee
Make at least pay the unemployed #our50k
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by makzeze: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
ferdspiration:
c0ngratulations,bt u shldnt av made menti0n,or xay it here,ts advisable kipin it to urslf.
Who knows me here or do you want to tell me you dont know that some private oil companies pay more than what you pay your president.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Promzyunique(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thought they said, they said dy will are ready 2 work 4 free, so wet in dy sup now?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by kodded(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
donsteady:

I hope so bro
each ministers will go home with N40 million each in a month multiply by 12 months undecided
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
See this one oo..where did I mention the president in my post(s)? U have actually confirmed that u r an online thug who is out to hunt those who opposes the president/ his government
My comment(s) on this thread were only in defence of common sense and in promotion of sound arguments/criticism. You came up with an argument claiming that 1 of the minister's was to earn N40million per month, and by all standards, that statement negates any logic or common sense. While I and several others scolded and tried to draw your attention to your error, instead of acknowledging the error or at least keeping silent, you proceeded to attack me of being a government apologist.

Your statements and responses point in only one direction, it portrays you as someone who speaks with emotions (anger or disgust or hate) instead of reason. A lot of other people on this website who share your views even on this thread are sworn haters of the present govt and the current president so you cannot blame me when I generalise you in their group.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
kodded:
each ministers will go home with N40 million each in a month multiply by 12 months undecided

[size=15pt]When you want to hide something from a black man, just put it in writing.[/size]

Even after 6 pages on this thread, a lot of our educated illiterates still read ONLY the title and then proceed to drop an ignorant comment... and some would still insult you for calling them ignorant undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
N13m per annum for a minister is too small.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Azo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why are pple so quick to comment withoout actually thinking first. They already started calling !uhari names. With the 485mil for 36 ministers yearly it means an average of 13.47 mil per annum salary and 1.2 mil per month. Is that extravagant compared to what we used to have? I see reason why most Nigerian graduates are not marketable and employable. Lack of comprehensive ability and analytical skills!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by malikisah: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
omowolewa:
Its their time, let them enjoy it.
enjoy what?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by youngsahito(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.
baba na wash cos everbdy trying to form badoo nw
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by malikisah: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
And Buhari has the guts to run his Thrush infested tongue to say he's fighting to curb wastage?
he is your father's identical twin brother then! !
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by malikisah: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
And Buhari has the guts to run his Thrush infested tongue to say he's fighting to curb wastage?
he is your father's identical twin brother then!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by malikisah: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some very classless comments here, shows their class and reasoning .
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by omowolewa: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Their legit remuneration
malikisah:
enjoy what?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by sportfeva(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Performance is the key. They should show their ousted opponent what a real democratic governance is.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Collinsous: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are you between the ages of 15-29 and reside in Lagos? You can volunteer 10 minutes to participate in this research and you stand the chance of winning N50,000. Click on www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2275566/YC-2015-Lagos

The research is aimed at making Lagos more youth friendly and transform it to a preferred destination for youth to live, play and work in.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.

Na true you talk. This is actually peanuts. Total entry level makes 2ce this amount.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by vicnairaland: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Frankly the pay is ok no wastage, every cabinet in the world also get such allowances. If they deliver this pay won't mean anything to the public.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
You guys should NOT misread the title... the N485 million is for ALL the ministers and NOT just Fashola and Amaechi.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smh!
So much for fighting corruption and cutting down. 0_o
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Azo:
Why are pple so quick to comment withoout actually thinking first. They already started calling !uhari names. With the 485mil for 36 ministers yearly it means an average of 13.47 mil per annum salary and 1.2 mil per month. Is that extravagant compared to what we used to have? I see reason why most Nigerian graduates are not marketable and employable. Lack of comprehensive ability and analytical skills!

The disgruntled ones were obviously expecting something lesser than that apparently. Understand their comments and stop saying rubbish about Nigerian graduates like you can actually employ anyone. 0_o
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by petermichaels(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis is change
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Illiterates, illiterates everywhere! That's how much they all earn in a year.

Fhacking illiterate.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by JaaizTech: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Minister's salary are determined by law; Buhari alone can't review it downwards without amending the law. Frankly speaking 13.47 million naira annual salary is not too much for a minister. My boss at work earns twice that amount. That 13.47 million naira also covers the salaries for his personal staff. I think this issue is being exaggerated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.