Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (48090 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by dboss444: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Read this
Presidency sources told our correspondent that the new
ministers would be paid in accordance with the existing
statute because the reviewed package was not ready.

How many months or years would it take for the reviewed package to be ready.

Does it mean that the current ministers will be paid from the past/corrupt salary package made by previous govt pending when the reviewed package is ready
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by alt3r3g0: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
95% of the comments here show that people have issues with reading and understanding a simple article....Really sad lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Austin4lif: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2015
ogawisdom:
angry to be a minister is an honour, why shld they earn this much
"a honour"
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by nwadiuko1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
How much tax do these niggas pay?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Realist2: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mr integrity told us he is going to make his ministers declare their assets, cut wastages but nothing has changed.
The scam is real.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by makzeze: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
Poor Chap, and your life is still like this, hope not CURSED?
is it because i visit nairaland site i am cursed? i pity you.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by theimmortals(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Did any body see "ONLY" in that post? .......am still looking for it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
janellemonae:

Pls DT amount is little for all the ministers. My managers at work earn more annually. Do u know d renumeration a CBN director or an NNPC director receives? Its even more dn this.
Please paste the figures of the individuals you mentioned here.

Thanks
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by chidex122: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
lol....just passing through
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by nkemjacob2(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
I thought some of these men said they will work for free?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!
go skul, u no gree
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Are you sure you read the original post
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Toks2008(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
alt3r3g0:
95% of the comments here show that people have issues with reading and understanding a simple article....Really sad lipsrsealed

Honestly iit has become a worrisome stance that most parents have successfully wasted money and resources on some folks.

Sometiimes ii wonder how some people got a higher school cert if they can not read and comprehend...smh

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
[b]With 30 ministers and 12 ministers of states in
President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet, the Federal
Government spends more than N1.3 billion yearly
to maintain the ministers.
The senior and junior ministers receive about N960
million and N360 million per annum respectively in
legitimate perks.
But RMAFC had said ministers illegally receive
much more money, through frivolous trips,
maintenance of fleet of vehicles and other costs.
Documents show that a minister receives an annual
basic salary of N2 million, accommodation N4
million, vehicle loan N8 million, furniture allowance
N6 million, utility N607, 920, vehicle maintenance
N1.5 million, entertainment N911, 880 and leave
allowance N202, 640.
The minister also receives N506, 600 for personal
assistants, N1.5 million for domestic staff, N303,
960 for newspapers and N6 million as severance
gratuity.
For their parts, ministers of state get each N1.9
million as basic salary, N3.9 million for
accommodation, N7.7 million for vehicle loan, N5.8
million for furniture, N587, 274 for utility, N1.4
million for vehicle maintenance, N587, 274 for
entertainment and N195,758 for leave allowance.
The junior ministers also receive N489, 395 for
personal assistants, N1.4 million for domestic staff,
N293, 637 for newspapers and N5.8 million as
severance gratuity.
In addition, the minister is entitled to N35, 000 as
duty tour allowance (DTA) while minister of state
receives N30, 000 per day. For foreign trips, a
minister receives $1,000 per day while a minister of
state receives $900.[/b]

www.informationng.com/2013/07/report-nigerian-ministers-receive-higher-salaries-than-counterparts-in-us-uk-sa.html
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Forwetinnah: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
I thought they said they were ready to work for free?
This government is a bloody joke
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Bestbeelieve: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
lets see how many of them will donate their salaries..........
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by lawaljuliuss(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=luvinhubby post=40035075] No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!
its not for each minister....its d total sum for all of the ministers
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
What of the 30m monthly thievery?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by loomer: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wetin come the the difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by akatekpe(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
Keep up your job of making dumb comments publicly, all because you think you owe yourself a duty to hate the president.
See this one oo..where did I mention the president in my post(s)? U have actually confirmed that u r an online thug who is out to hunt those who opposes the president/ his government
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by osazeeblue01: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is the beginning of corruption.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by wiseoneking: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
is it because i visit nairaland site i am cursed? i pity you.
No insultw intended. i didnt say you are cursed but said "i hope you are not cursed". Meditate on your first comment, then reason out well. Dont pity me yet, examine your life first.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by bife: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

it's obvious you didn't read or you read it and sentimentally didn't pay mind to it. it's not 485m each, it's the summation. it's 12. m each. Though such amount is much in eye of common man but it's not really too much if they are working well

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by joel4422: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by mikolo80: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!
which school you go. you better go collect refund from your English teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ATERI(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think we shouldn`t forget what the minimum wage is for ordinary Nigerians
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Fego50(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
For me I kinda think that 13 million naira per year for each minister is not that overwhelming, that's like 1million per month,even top staffs in exon mobil total earn more than that,know of a lady in total that earns 11million per month.Let's also bear it in mind that part of those allowance are meant for payment of personal staffs,only if they would not hijack money meant for their ministries,then I think its a fair salary scale for our ministers its a personal opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by scantee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
If the published figures are true, it means i can even afford to hire L(a)ie Mohammed to work for me as advertising officer, he will surely do well in conviencing people to buy my product/services. on a serious note; make una forget those peanut figures, the real deal is in their ministry budget/works, they can make the said annual income in a day/week through their usually crook/hook. Abeg tell us another story!!!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

I don't always quote people or comment on social media. But, please kindly read the write up very well. All the ministers not each would receive that amount annually. Regards

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by scantee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fego50:
For me I kinda think that 13 million naira per year for each minister is not that overwhelming, that's like 1million per month,even top staffs in exon mobil total earn more than that,know of a lady in total that earns 11million per month.Let's also bear it in mind that part of those allowance are meant for payment of personal staffs,only if they would not hijack money meant for their ministries,then I think its a fair salary scale for our ministers its a personal opinion though.
Bro 11m per a month? As in her net pay or...? Whatz her position if i may ask? 11m X 12 = 132M per annum, abeg na she own the company?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Demainman1: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
ogawisdom:
angry to be a minister is an honour, why shld they earn this much

Austin4lif:
"a honour"

an honour is actually correct.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ferdspiration: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.
c0ngratulations,bt u shldnt av made menti0n,or xay it here,ts advisable kipin it to urslf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.