Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (74069 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Diezani's story points at the transience of power, money, beauty and just as for everyone, life itself! Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Toktee:
Pathetic Egbo man,,let ur sister come to Nigeria na,,let her tell us where she keep our money,,,,remember,The wages of sin is death.
Obj, abacha, abdulsalami and babangida own nko? Olodo! Those ones dey Nigeria nao.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by dewstar: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rawani:
Diezani should have quietly enjoyed the empathy she was receiving from Nigerians with the release of snaps from her allegedly stage managed dracula photo shoot.

Instead she decided to re-open old wounds by throwing petty shade at the former CBN Governor and current Emir of Kano, who has now lashed back with royal precision, with substance and genuine posers. A soothsayer is not needed to tell that Diezani's investigation and prosecution will be catalyzed by this press release.

Our prison health facilities urgently need to be upgraded to support cancer patients. Justice must be done.

But how come nobody is giving an answer to the question she asked.

How can $20 billion disappear just like that? Where did it
disappear to? Is it possible
that such an amount would
not be traceable?
- Deziani
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
thank God u agreed dat Jonathan supported u before going public abt the missing fund, later u will say Jonathan is corrupt.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Reference(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Government should set up a panel of inquiry and call this woman to account for her stewardship and clear the air once and for all. Enough is enough.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by smuth(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
tellmoon:
pls Madam, kindly answer those questions

When i saw this post on front page i quickly left my food to read and expect Mallam Sanusi to publish proof for us all to see, but no na story story this aboki come tell us, abi mallam no sabi simple English again? Deizani boldly challenged you and all the gays accusing her of stealing to come out with a proof yet na question you come to ask again...Mallam were is the proof, gays were is the proof #shouting.... Without proof please shut your aboki mouth and let us hear word. Kettle calling pot black. How do you idiots expect her to go to jail without presenting a single proof to prosecute her?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Bluffly: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:
National interest is above personal interest. Some wailers keep portraying Jonathan as a saint. But facts are emerging that he was as vindictive as a loser. someone failed a reelection bid and accepted failure and he is celebrated as a hero. smh.
Coincidentally Jonathan is a vilian ad also a victor. Villian for gross miscoducts and victor for saving Nigeria from stupid bloodshed
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Freeman50(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
A lot of things are going wrong in this country. When is it going to be well wid Nigeria?
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by RitzyPrince(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Such huge amount of money is capable of giving anyone cancer, now I see where her cancer originated.....she's strong sef, some will die on getting to know he/she's been investigated for such huge amount of money.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by dewstar: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Toktee:
Pathetic Egbo man,,let ur sister come to Nigeria na,,let her tell us where she keep our money,,,,remember,The wages of sin is death.

You mean she has to be in Nigeria for a government to be able to trace $20bn. Do have any idea what $20bn is?

I'm not trying to exonerate her here. I am just trying to apply common sense.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by smuth(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
So because people stole in the past, by your best judgement, it is okay for people in the present to steal?... I sincerely wish people like you were not born in Nigeria; it is because there are many people who think like you do, that is why Nigeria is the way it is today.

As for the story, Sanusi has said his own part that there were sharp practices in the NNPC. From his evaluations and re-evaluations, he reckons that up to $20billion have still yet to be accounted for by NNPC but it is left for Nigerians to go do an investigation to find out whether the unaccounted funds have been outrightly stolen or whether it has been secretly diverted by the FG to solve other concerns.

The partial PWC audit report proves Sanusi's point to be somewhat credible when they confirmed that NNPC was indeed owing the FG over $1.4 billion, but that audit was only partial because of the uncooperation of NPDC and CBN. With a new government in place now and with no government controlled cabals blocking the auditors from checking the NPDC and CBN accounts, the latest audits should be able to tell us what exactly went wrong (if any).

When i saw this post on front page i quickly left my food to read and expect Mallam Sanusi to publish proof for us all to see, but no na story story this aboki come tell us, abi mallam no sabi simple English again? Deizani boldly challenged you and all the gays accusing her of stealing to come out with a proof yet na question you come to ask again...Mallam were is the proof, gays were is the proof #shouting.... Without proof please shut your aboki mouth and let us hear word. Kettle calling pot black. How do you idiots expect her to go to jail without presenting a single proof to prosecute her?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by smuth(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015

2 Likes

kestolove95:
DIEzani don't die wit our money o

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ALISMILE(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up you bloody fool!!! Who is Sanusi? So because a liar, paedophile and a thief was made an emir we should all go and die!!

I am a stakeholder in this country,I pay my taxes regularly and I demand explainantions whenever such allegations are peddled!! BTW stop having inferiority complex, the ministers,emirs or even ordinary NL mods are not superior to you.
heeyy!this biafrag claiming to be a stakeholder! U better face ur shop and leave national issues to us- North, SW and SS.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by smuth(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
tellmoon:
pls Madam, kindly answer those questions

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by RaphFIRE: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Pavore9: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
t2luv1:

For who!!!

While we are in the mood of asking for refund. Lets start with thr following demand

1. Since the Northern people owns 80% of the oil block in the SS will they consider returning that since that dont belong to them.

2. Every political zones in the country has 6 states except the SE any way to ratify that demand

3. Kano state alone has 48 LGA, guess how many are in the whole SE 96 !!!! how about correcting that injustice.

4. Why is every military installation in the North, even if you can believe this the Naval command is base in the North. How about even distribution of the military installation across the country.

Look I use to an advocate of the country remaining united you can look up all my previous thread on this site, but the more I take time to up all the grieances from the SE people the more I am begining to see their point. There are some injustices that I think it might be time to start looking at disolving this marriage of keeping the country together. It aint working.

I will prefer we fight for regionalism as we do have in Canada and Australia. If the South west, South east, South South, North Central can combine strength, we can subdue the North west and North east to achieve it. I am personally not eager for an additional state to be carved out of the present South east as more funds will go into recurrent government expenditure as against capital projects as it has to cater for another Governor and his bloated executives and aides, the legislature and their own wastage.

Moreover, the entire 5 South eastern states when combined is not even up to the size of Kogi State. Imagine 6 Governors controlling the size of Kogi State, with 6 House of Assembly Speakers and over 150 members of house, over a 100 commissioners over 130 local government chairmen? What is left for development? South east will develop faster as a region not having more states.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by solid3(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:
National interest is above personal interest. Some wailers keep portraying Jonathan as a saint. But facts are emerging that he was as vindictive as a loser. someone failed a reelection bid and accepted failure and he is celebrated as a hero. smh.

As good as your opening was, I dont agree with the last line, loosing an election doesn't make you a failure. Conceding defeat shows sportsmanship. If GEJ had not accepted the election result, the same you will be everywhere passing all sorts of bad comment about him.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by dukecharles(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:

Please go back to school if you don't know what is.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by smuth(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]PwC audit report confirms $18.5bn was diverted from NNPC account, says Sanusi

The former governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and the current Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has said that the audit report on the accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has confirmed that about $18.5 billion was not remitted to the Federal Government by the corporation.

In an article published by the Financial Times on May 13, Sanusi said the audit report indicated that he did not lie when he blew the whistle on the missing billions.

Sanusi was removed from his position as the CBN governor on February 20, 2014 after he insisted that about $20 billion was not remitted to the Federation Account by NNPC in spite of Federal Government’s denial of the misappropriation.

Sanusi chided the minister of petroleum resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke, for saying that the audit exonerated her ministry and the NNPC from any wrong doing.

He said that the report indicated that “the gap between the company’s oil revenues between January 2012 and July 2013 and cash remitted to the government for the same period was $18.5bn”. He said the report also outlined the questionable expenses parts of the missing money were spent on.

The PwC report also indicated that some of the billions should have been expended on providing subsidy on kerosene and that the “executive secretary of the agency charged with administering subsidies confirmed that, acting on Yar’Adua’s orders, it had ceased granting subsidies on kerosene. There was no appropriation for such a subsidy in the 2012 or 2013 budgets,” Sanusi said in the article.

The Emir of Kano believed that $12.5 billion out of the $18.5bn in revenues that the state oil company did not send to the government, according to his calculations, was diverted.

He concluded the article by urging the incoming administration to pursue the line of investigation suggested in the report and that any official found culpable of any wrong doing should be “charged”.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/pwc-audit-report-confirms-18-5bn-was-diverted-from-nnpc-account-says-sanusi/
[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by edonks1: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sanusi s another Adams oshiomole that ia sick with month gonorrhoea
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ALISMILE(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
smuth:

we re not talkin about one fooolish looter! We re talkin one of themosst clever criminal who cleverly planned and pinned each and evry embezzlement on its own contract tag! Read d pwc report and u ll inflated and exaggerated contracts and approvals!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by edonks1: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sanusi is another Adams oshiomole that is sick with month gonorrhoea
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by docjeph(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
aminho:
dont you ever in your life insult our emirs again i use to respect you but it has ended today you can insult me or anyone but not the custodians of my religion and and culture
sharap ur dirty mouth!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
we re not talkin about one fooolish looter! We re talkin one of themosst clever criminal who cleverly planned and pinned each and evry embezzlement on its own contract tag! Read d pwc report and u ll inflated and exaggerated contracts and approvals!

Really...granted she's a criminal; what then can be said about the likes of Tinubu, Fashola Ameachi etc?? Were you not one of those shouting that no one has a case to prove against them. Where is your case against Dieziani...don't crucify one criminal and praise others
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ogmaskman: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:

True talk bro. Jonathan is a sour loser. He made sure he sacked everyone he feels didn't do enough to return him to Aso rock. Yet some peeps call him hero for saving his own head.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Jesusloveyou: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

But the useless authourities are yet to prove that billions of dollars disapeared in the first place!!
because she have not persecuted, does not mean she wil not be persecuted, we don't have her time yet, but when d time is ripe, she wil definitely be persecuted in due time

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by marvelyole(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm beginning to smell something under this Sanusi oooo,okay na the same Allah mak u deprive the rightful owner of that sit abi Hmmm u r not left out in d questioning o u sanusi,because ur hand too no clean #badman
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Kazrem(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
kestolove95:
DIEzani don't die wit our money o
Your signature though.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by tomakint: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Sanusi how much exactly is missing? Yoy started with $49billion,came down to $10billion and went up again to $20billion and now again you are telling us $6billion? Are northern emirs usually this stupid and confused?
Confirm talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.