Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (74077 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Plenty more blaaaaah!! Where's Sanusi now when the fraud in Nigeria is beyond belief? I guess you should hand him a trumpet, that way we'll hear his rants louder. The swapping, the diversion, the subsidy conversion. .whatever you call it is still being done as we speak on a much larger scale, even when APC claimed GEJs ministers sold billions of barrels for themselves..has it changed production figures so far, how come those diverted barrels aren't recorded? You lot should stopping clowning..FYI your emir is recanting

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/alleged-missing-49-8bn-oil-money-sanusi-okonjo-iweala-im-sorry/

Why do you persist to drown in ignorance. GEJ and Diezani proved that about twenty billion dollars was diverted from our National revenue. NNPC account was audited by PWC, the report is public. The more you try to defend the indefensible, the more ignorant you look.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Why do you persist to drown in ignorance. GEJ and Diezani proved that about twenty billion dollars was diverted from our National revenue. NNPC account was audited by PWC, the report is public. The more you try to defend the indefensible, the more ignorant you look.

You're the one not getting me from the very beginning... first off the numbers were shady(which makes SLSs rants even more vindictive and childishly) Dieziani said some funds were not remitted but the N20billion hogwash is a farce, secondly there's no report tying Diezani or GEJ to the missing funds directly...so why call them names, if there is please share? Thirdly, we have worse scenarios right now on our hands and your trumpet blower isn't even whispering. Until you have a clear case against those 2, there's no need bursting a nerve over the past when we are sitting on corruption cases that are more grievous right now. Wait till she's well enough to clear herself before you start calling her names when we have broad daylight thieves being celebrated by your likes
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by COCKCROW: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
All these explanations runs contrary to truth and equity. 85% of oil wells in Nigeria is controlled by Northerners. What value do they employ in these well, where are the refineries run by those controlling oil wells in Nigeria? Is this not a form of corruption? Why cant NNPC directly manage these wells for the full interest of Nigeria. There is a problem when a is well runs into the hands of a southerner.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Don4eva(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
aminho:
dont you ever in your life insult our emirs again i use to respect you but it has ended today you can insult me or anyone but not the custodians of my religion and and culture
hope you won't start killing Christians because someone insulted your emir. Bunch of uncircumcised murderers, wolves iin sheep clothing. No offense pls, you just requested yourself to be insulted instead of ur Emir grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
aminho:
dont you ever in your life insult our emirs again i use to respect you but it has ended today you can insult me or anyone but not the custodians of my religion and and culture
My f**king a$$! As if I give a f**k about a man how has joined hand with others to ruin that country. You f**k off with your primitive emir, I don't care.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Codyt(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked
yahrant140:
Emir sanusi, we have hear your gibberish! But remember madam diezani is better than you...... Mere bokoharm sponsor!
U don't make sense at all!!!!!!
Goan sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're the one not getting me from the very beginning... first off the numbers were shady(which makes SLSs rants even more vindictive and childishly) Dieziani said some funds were not remitted but the N20billion hogwash is a farce, secondly there's no report tying Diezani or GEJ to the missing funds directly...so why call them names, if there is please share? Thirdly, we have worse scenarios right now on our hands and your trumpet blower isn't even whispering. Until you have a clear case against those 2, there's no need bursting a nerve over the past when we are sitting on corruption cases that are more grievous right now. Wait till she's well enough to clear herself before you start calling her names when we have broad daylight thieves being celebrated by your likes

Are you saying Diezani and GEJ submitted false figures to PWC?

Are you saying we should not take the figures to heart? GEJ and Diezani ordered the PWC to audit the account and PWC said $18.5 Billion was diverted. So what is hog wash about the figures?
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The PWC report is a report made public by GEJ and Diezani. Numbers do not lie.

You keep talking Emir Sanusi's rant. Talk about the PWC report GEJ and Diezani made public.

I would not be angry with Diezani, but she is trying to deceive the public after the PWC report showed billions of dollars were diverted from our crude revenue.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by 3Ceagle(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Diezani proved to you that the money was diverted and you are still asking for whoever has something against this woman.

Wake up and read at least read the headlines of this thread.

And what is stopping the prosecution of offenders since the information is abound and clear?
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by owumzy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
Sanusi how much exactly is missing? Yoy started with $49billion,came down to $10billion and went up again to $20billion and now again you are telling us $6billion? Are northern emirs usually this stupid and confused?

No please, this is rude.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ahnie: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
kunle75:
But you agree with me that it will stop this administration from prosecuting the one caught and proven guilty like madam
i beg to disagree mr kunle75
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by fluffybaby(f): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by fluffybaby(f): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
SirAlfred:

Diezeni will not die with our money

Even if they recover it you wont get a share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.