Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion (37208 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Former Governor of Edo State, Mr. Lucky Igbinedion, has asked Governor Adams Oshiomhole to explain to the people of Edo how he allegedly squandered trillions of Federal Allocations and Internal Generated Revenue he collected in the last seven years.

The ex-governor dismissed a statement credited to Oshiomhole that it took seven years for him (the governor) to speak out on the purportedly illegalities perpetrated by him while in office.

In a statement he personally signed in Abuja on Satuday, Igbinedion promised to expose his successor at the appropriate time.

The Edo State Government had on Wednesday said it had begun moves to recover $31m allegedly “fraudulently taken” from the government coffers, during Igbinedion’s administration.

Oshiomhole also vowed to publish records of fraud allegedly perpetrated by the ex-governor, adding that he would forward all the files containing the alleged fraud to Abuja this week for prosecution.

Oshiomhole had also accused the ex-governor and his father, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, of allegedly converting government properties and funds meant for the people of the state to private use.

The governor had said his feud with the Igbinedion family started when he revoked the over 200,000 hectares of government land, which the former governor allegedly gave to his father in Okada, as well as the termination of the Memorandum of Understanding the ex-governor allegedly signed with his father.

The MoU, Oshiomhole alleged, was to allow “the medical students in Igbinedion University to use our state-owned hospital at the expense of the Edo State Government while Chief Igbinedion collects N1m from each medical student.”

Igbinedion, however, said records of activities during his tenure were open to the public.

He said, “I have made it very clear time without numbers that the files of my tenure are there for everybody who cares to ask to check. I do not intend to dignify Adams Oshiomhole any longer by joining issue with him.

“He should explain to the people of Edo State how he spent the federal allocations and internal generated revenues running into trillions naira in seven years.

“He should tell the people of Edo how much he is paying as land tax for his house in Iyamho worth over N10bn and other properties he has acquired in the last seven years in Dubai, Cape Town in South Africa, in San Francisco, United States of America, a high rise apartment in Atlanta also in America and in London. He is calling everybody a thief but Oshiomhole is the biggest thief in Benin City today.”

The ex-governor added that because Oshiomhole had allegedly mismanaged the financial resources of the state, which were entrusted in his care in the last seven years, and currently receiving the hit from the people, the governor was looking for ways to divert people’s attention.

Igbinedion added, “Oshiomhole has failed; the people of Edo State now know him better. Oshiomhole is the least qualified person to talk about corruption in the country today because his actions and programmes in the last seven years in Edo State epitomise corruption.

“He has called everybody in Nigeria a thief; has called former President Olusegun Obasanjo a thief; called former President Goodluck Jonathan a thief, he called (ex-Minister of Finance, Ngozi) Okojo-Iweala a thief, and others. Yet, he cannot prove his cases. I don’t think he knows the meaning of a thief.

“He lives in the glass house and throwing stones. President Muhammadu Buhari will soon find out the real Oshiomhole by the time we provide documents against him.”

Several calls made to the telephone of Chief Press Secretary to the Edo State Governor, Mr. Peter Okhiria, to get boss’ reaction to Igbinedion’s allegations on Saturday were not picked.

http://bagagist.com/2015/11/oshiomhole-is-the-biggest-thief-in-benin-city-says-lucky-igbinedion/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Mogidi: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Shut-up!! Both of you are thieves.

303 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by tola9jaa: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Demmocrats(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Even with all the photoshop Oshomole is still ugly.

Two thieves.

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Sijo01(f): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes, he's a coney thief

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by biz2get(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
That Moment You Goto The cinema And They Are playing Your Own Movie shocked shocked cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by tola9jaa: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Both of you are thieves.

Mumugidi

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Thieves know themselves. How come Oshiomole knows all the thieves in 9ja Na them know where them dey jam

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by lmm4real: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
My eyes hv seen both governors, truth is Lucky was a thief but Oshiomole is by far a bigger thief.

Edo State always producing ugly criminal governors.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Etinosajay(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by bigv(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Lmao. Na who we go believe now?

One deduction I can make out is they're not denying being a thief. The question is, who's the biggest. cheesy

...and they're both ugly sef. Makes matters worse. lipsrsealed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by jesse515: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
2 big thief sitting on a fence
One named Adams
One named Lucky
Fly away Adams
Fly away Lucky

Now amongst d 2 of dem, Lucky is d greatest thief. (m not a fan of Adams either). For 8 years lucky built only a library in Edo state.

36 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by orobs93(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol

Look at dem..even l get mouth take talk..
Thunder fire all of una

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by BABANGBALI: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
ghen ghen

indian film wan start

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Sasuwa(f): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
#STOPfayoseNOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by donsteady(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Wonder shall never end, thief calling thief a thief. Shameless old men. Look at their faces, with all the money they still don't have joy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by DickDastardly(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
And the biggest fool too

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by gen2briz(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Ehennnnn
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Emperortj93(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
when i saw igbenidion pronounce oshiomole a thief, i was shock and annoy.

Pot calling kettle black

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by tola9jaa: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Say no to Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Brytawon(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Morality may keep you out of jail but it takes the blood of Jesus Christ to keep you out of hell.

Happy_Sundae_Famz

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Agreed! But Oshiomole is the bigger thief.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by nnanna11: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
End time thieves... shocked shocked sad

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by LMAyedun(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
There is no way a liar will not steal.
Since Mr. Adams Oshiomhole appointed himself as the Minister of Lies & Propaganda, I knew he will soon overtake Mr. Lucky Igbinedion in stealing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by signature2012(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
2 old "thiefiologist".....

Oshiomole the reigning thief while the latter is The Ex- thief.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Isryl02(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Thief dy catch thief cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by richysoft: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Lolz only thief knwz thief

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by amjoseph19: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Is mr. Lucky in nigeria or haven't he been reading newspaper nor listening to radio? He doesn't know the current trend? Oshiomole is an APC member, a core one for that matter. He can't be corrupt. Like they will want us to believe, the core loyalist of our president can never be corrupt. Or if you were, his powerful body odour will cleanse you through.
we have all heard of how the blood of jesus, the blood of the lamb... How it cleanse people from sins, how it heals the sick, buhari's odour acts the same way in our current political system in nigeria, it cleanse his loyalist of corruption, it fixed the economy, it fix bad roads, it builds refineries and brings steady power supply.
Ask our current minister of information if you think am lieing.

16 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.