Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion (37231 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Pot calling the kettle black. This is the same man who was selling anything sellable in edo state and turning d place into aba 2.0
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by zumbigbo(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Monkey see monkey
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by nnol(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
ugly set of thieves,upon the billions they looted they still look uglee.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
What skill do you have? As in Handiwork?

i'm computer literate. i can write above average
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Mogidi: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
they both are the greatest thieves in edo history (anini was just a thugery thief)

yes am an esan boy but born and raise in the north

Al-right bro
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Mufasa27(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Even the d blind deaf and dumb knows oshiomole is a thief...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by newton231(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Y waiting dis long before revealing who osho baba his...cos he has been bitten smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by anonimi: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Ariemuogaga: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2015
He's also having a mansion in Abuja, Maitama precisely, built by Julius Berger during his tenure as NLC president. Let d truth be told, Comrade is bigger thief but with the applauds of gullible Nigerians.
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by bluaero(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
A tale of two thieves

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
noblemails:

The MoU, Oshiomhole alleged, was to allow “the medical students in Igbinedion University to use our state-owned hospital at the expense of the Edo State Government while Chief Igbinedion collects N1m from each medical student.”

http://bagagist.com/2015/11/oshiomhole-is-the-biggest-thief-in-benin-city-says-lucky-igbinedion/

This part needs some clarification. I don't think its wrong.
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by stayblack: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
THUNDER FIRE LUCKY...THIEF...RAM..... grin
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by NOTRIBE: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
Oshiomole must be an Esan man, tongue
no..his grandfather is Igbo + auchi, his grandmother is warri+ auchi, therefore..oshiomole is an AUCHI man in which Igbo and warri are variables.
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by adorable29(f): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Gosh! What do this politicians take the citizens forz?

They must think we are ultra super unbelievably steewpid!

(Though some people are sha! Especially those that ll start forming pdp and apc wit this topic)

They are both first class thieves, although Lucky's own comes with a medal for the worst thief Edo ever had!

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by anonimi: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
NOTRIBE:
Oshomole is the biggest scam in Niger politics, right from his days as a labour leader. Go to Benin and see what erosion is doing, Benin has the worst road network in the whole of SS, the workers are the worst paid in the SS, many of the youth are unemployed, mass emigration to Europe and Asia, the remaining ones , are either cultists or armed men(who can help you keep your hard earned money or property against your wish) Many banks in large part of the states open by 10am because of insecurity. Surprisingly, he call everybody a thief except GMB( at least for now).

.....abi oh and the CORRUPTION not only continues but is GROWING!

We have been SCAMMED!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2163243_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by ReachHard: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Who be the pot and who be the kettle?? ....ITT (Apologies to Abami Eda) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Biafra is coming. God bless Biafrans
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Who doesn't know oshiomole is a rogue?The bride price he place on lara is worth several millions of dollars.He also bought her mansions in her country.That lady can't just accept oshiomole's proposal without all those promises.He is calling other people thieves so as to divert attention away from his side.How many of those ex ministers he has being accusing as thieves has he provide evidence against?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by kingbus: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
so buying a phone and internet data ,coming online to threaten to kill urself will get you a job ,abi? The Time you wasted typing this epistle and posting it on all threads here on nairaland could have been used to search for a nearby building site for job as a menial worker. If you think by saying you will kill urself will make ppl start helping you,you are joking and besides the Nigeria population is too much. So please go ahead and do what you want to do,just send me ur phone so I can sell it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Zellie: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2015
A tale of two thieves

How does one pay N1million to study medicine in a University that doesn't have a teaching hospital

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by kingbus: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Oshiomole can never be a thief. Sebi he is a member of apc,how can an apc member or governor be a theif

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Emperortj93(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Al-right bro
thanks
i guess you are my ancestral brother
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by kolokolobi(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Okay. Lucky is calling another person a thief. Well wonders shall never end. Especially wonders like lucky calling another person a thief.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
bigv:

...and they're both ugly sef. Makes matters worse. lipsrsealed

Loool

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Mogidi: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
thanks

i guess you are my ancestral brother

Abi o?
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Candybob(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Two theiving bastards! We will get you at the right time...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by ledaman: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmm ! wonders shall never end words from a drunkard .
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Emperortj93(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Abi o?
yes ooo
wic part of esan are u from?
Me am from ewohimi
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Nicepoker(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Adams the biggest thief. Lara his accomplice
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by Mogidi: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
yes ooo

wic part of esan are u from?

Me am from ewohimi

Am from Ubiaja/Ugboha
I know Ewohimi well well.
Re: Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion by georgylee: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Mr Lucky; Who is the smallest thief...... ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.