Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... (1150 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by marvelck: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2015
That's just the fact. Cos, such usually happen only when the girl allows it or gives a guy the opportunity. But if she doesn't, no guy would take advantage of her. Shikena! Just like what happened to a girl I used to know back then in Lagos when I was still in the modelling industry. She came to me and told me of her desire to be a model. Looking at her, I knew she wasn't suited for modelling cos of her looks. I didn't tell her she wasn't good enough to model, in order not to kill her self esteem. So, I had to tell her that I would get back to her once I get any modelling job for her. I took down her details and promised to get back to her. I advised her as a friend and also as a brother. But being that she was desperate and felt I wasn't going to help her get modelling jobs, she later went to meet another modelling agent. And guess what the guy did to her? The guy took advantage of her by sleeping with her the same day they met in his studio/office, and never got her a modelling job. He knew she wasn't good enough to be a model, but lied to her just to sleep with her. He used her desperation to have sex with her. And never got her any modelling job. The girl felt used and bitter after the incident. But out of shame, couldn't tell anybody or report the guy. Though, she later told a close female friend of hers about the incident. Guess she learnt her lessons afterwards. There are lots of girls like that. They don't like it when you are sincere to them. They like and prefer guys who lie to them. Only to end up being used and dumped. Cos, most guys are simply heartless. They forget the girls they mess up are sisters to other guys just like them. And they may also have their own sisters. Imagine, how would they feel if their own sisters are treated like that by other guys? Now, some guys are using fake beauty pageants to lure, deceive and sleep with gullible girls who are naive enough to believe them and also pay money to these scammers as registration fees. Girls beware! Most guys only think about sex and money. And can do anything to get it. Don't fall a victim to the tricks, antics and lies of men. They are everywhere. Be wise, and be smart. Don't allow any guy use your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by shammahyaro(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
its true
Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2015
As if they will hear.
Fault society and home training. Nigerian girls believes their toto is a gate way to so many opportunities.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Pixxie(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2015
How does your story relate to being used and dumped?

1 Like

Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Been long I typed ds word : Rabbitch.

I mean, their is nothing like Use n dump. Girls are not some Ankara fabric. Use and dump soo demeaning! You should have used a befitting adjective like M.oron for dum.bos that fall for that kinda cheap prank ^ ^ there.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2015
That lady allow her desperation to overclowd her sense of reasoning,.

Yea there is nothing that will happen to a man without him allowing it.

The topic isnt limited to ladies being used and dumb.
Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:
Been long I typed as word : Rabbitch.

I mean, their is nothing like Use n dump. Girls are not some Ankara fabric. Use and dump soo demeaning! You should have used a befitting adjective like slowpoke for dum.bos that fall for that kinda cheap prank ^ ^ there.
used and dumb in my own opinion is better than tagging a lady an imbeciile or dum.bos if i will use your word.
Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
used and dumb in my own opinion is better than tagging a lady an imbeciile or dum.bos if i will use your word.

I hear you
Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Are you blaming the fake agent or the aspired model?She used her desperation to willing give her body out in exchange for a modelling contract.I don't blame the guy jor.She also enjoyed the sexual encounter plus other entertainment the guy would give to her before the sex took place.Na who tell you say girls no dey enjoy sex too?

1 Like

Re: No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... by Rapunzel001: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2015
The gal made her choices...it's not as if she was drugged or...

(1) (Reply)

Different Pet Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Some Pusssies Actually Have Teeth / Wake Up Call (women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.