Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose (30785 Views)

Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by 1wolex85: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
BigBelleControl:
I thought GEJ introduced it and PMB implemented it.

Abi o! these wailers sef

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by maupe: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
olatunji21:

It is a False alarm sir... The Lawmakers are actually angry, the implementation of the TSA have almost if not incapacitated the MDAs. they barely have funds to maintain their offices talkmore of giving bribes to Legislators on Oversight function....
irrespective of the source of the allegation, the issue demands an investigation, even if for the sake of formality. That is the hallmark of democracy, everyone deserves to be heard.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by 1wolex85: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
This man's so fearless one would think The legend of Hercules isn't a legend afterall!

I'm sure Buhari sees this man in his dreams!...

You want to compare a man that fought battles in a war to one that just talks? Mr Pryce, if you no get sense, borrow small na!

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
maupe:

irrespective of the source of the allegation, the issue demands an investigation, even if for the sake of formality. That is the hallmark of democracy, everyone deserves to be heard.
Clarifications have been made by all parties involved...Ofcourse i support a full investigation into the allegation but in all honesty it's baseless and unfounded... It is also misleading because dino said Remitta makes 25billion naira DAILY.....

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by 1wolex85: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
maupe:
The only thing I can pick from this TSA scandal-is that irrespective, of who was at the helm of affairs when Remita( software or company) was sneaked into the TSA arrangement-is that the president should have first ordered a critical analysis of the policy before approving it. The President was wrong in rushing into the approval of the policy, without consulting the major stakeholders in the financial sector.

And do you have any proof that he didn't consult? A fraud will crystallize as long as there is collusion between two or more parties involved.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by 1wolex85: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

I wasn't surprised you began to throw insult. I don't need to argue with a fool like you. So get out!

Abeg free the guy! Can you imagine the unwarranted insults? He even has the guts to call another a kid.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by maupe: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
olatunji21:

Clarifications have been made by all parties involved...Ofcourse i support a full investigation into the allegation but in all honesty it's baseless and unfounded... It is also misleading because dino said Remitta makes 25billion naira DAILY.....
It's baseless and unfounded, to you, even without reading the report of the investigation ( if it is conducted)

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by PRYCE(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

I wasn't surprised you began to throw insult. I don't need to argue with a fool like you. So get out!
I asked you questions? Well, you are free to chicken out!

Oh! You thought I was not going to read it? Well I even opened the link and read everything there including the adverts grin!... I didn't see any begging there...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FastShipping: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
PRYCE:
I asked you questions? Well, you are free to chicken out!

Oh! You thought I was not going to read it? Well I even opened the link and read everything there including the adverts grin!... I didn't see any begging there...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
aieromon:
Free money is drying up everywhere due to the implementation of the TSA.

It's sad that no PDP state can help out Wada of Kogi State financially to win his elections. Nobody has free money to spend anymore.

If the FG decides to meet with the states,it will only do so in an advisory capacity. Probably, they want to showcase the benefits of the TSA over the past four months. It's up to the states to decide if they need to plug the leakages or not. Rest assured, all eyes are now on the states to see those who are performing and those who just like making noise. Gone are the days when the bulk of the blame is passed to the FG.

The FG has no power to force states to implement TSAs.it is only federal parastatals and ministries that are invloved!! Comming to money PDP's Rivers + Akwaibom are richer than 10 APC states

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FastShipping: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

The FG has no power to force states to implement TSAs.it is only federal parastatals and ministries that are invloved!! Comming to money PDP's Rivers + Akwaibom are richer than 10 APC states

CBN Governor has the power to do whatever pleases him. No court can stop this policy.

Fayose is only giving his supporters something to masturbate with. Fayose has no choice but to bow to CBN unless he wants Ekiti allocation to be seized.

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Chubhie: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
wachakuta:
Its a shame how Ekiti state wiv all their Education end up wiv dis Tout as governor

It is the beauty of democracy. Same way many able bodied men wonder how over 200million people ended up with Granddad PMB.

Government of the majority can be funny at times. Don't you think so?

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by efilefun(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
olatunji21:

It is a False alarm sir... The Lawmakers are actually angry, the implementation of the TSA have almost if not incapacitated the MDAs. they barely have funds to maintain their offices talkmore of giving bribes to Legislators on Oversight function....
The wailers on this forum should be ashamed of themselves, when the TSA was implemented they all came here to tell us how it was an idea of GEJ but buhari is talking credit for it, fast forward few months later and one mental patient says its fraud and they here praising him jumping like a monkey who just saw banana. Even a common human knows a software can be manipulated, atleast its been discovered just few days or weeks after, this shows how strict and tight it is to steal from this administration unlike the previous were Billions took a taxi out of the federation account and never knew it way back home.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by sukkot: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
this mad man needs to be flogged

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by midep: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
When you have a thug as a Governor, you get a comment like this. How come Ekiti people get this guy as a Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state is a compound fõol

He wants nigeria to become a poverty state

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who opened this mad man cage?
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FastShipping: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:

No need to flog him despite his unprovoked utterances. Fayose should be left to keep barking. He's doing exactly what his followers want him to do. Don't forget he is a role model to some people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bt wat d heck is wrong wit nigerian youth now.at times I wonder.tis man fayose has said d obvious truth,bt I don't y sum people would stil insult him.any man that insult fayose for stating the the trust,I tink that man needs evaluation,I really tink.fayose thank u for been a voice to millions of nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by anigbajumo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hw cum dis man is from my tribe,Smh......
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Forwetinnah: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Burger01(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
wachakuta:
Its a shame how Ekiti state wiv all their Education end up wiv dis Tout as governor

..a very big shame to the stomach infrastructure peopleundecided
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by musicwriter(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
The name of this country is fraud.

Why paying 1% of Nigeria's total revenue to an individual company just to receive money?. Do you know what 1% of Nigeria's annual revenue is?. If you investigate that company called Remittia you'll be shocked to discover it belongs to your "change agents" in Aso Rock.

Why do they need a company to do that anywhere?.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Forwetinnah: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:

Sorry...you're the ones being flogged by the truth! Shame!!
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Mackson01: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
TSA is working already. That is what we want. Fayose should shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by kings09(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Technically, he z saying Gej's idea z dubious thr4 Gej z a fraud grin. Nawa oo
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Bluffly: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
centvin008:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state on Sunday declared he was not attending the meeting called by the Federal Government with state governors on the Treasury Single Account, TSA.

Fayose said his decision stems from his belief that the Ekiti state government was not interested in the TSA policy introduced by President Muhammadu Buhari, which, according to him, is a fraud against Nigeria and its people.

The governor said this in a press statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka.

Fayose asked the Federal Government to rather remove the veil on the face of REMITA, the alleged firm handling the TSA contract, “so that Nigerians can know the real owners, through whom the All Progressives Congress (APC) is siphoning Nigeria money to fund Kogi and Bayelsa states governorship election.”

“From all intent and purposes, this TSA policy is aimed at recouping money spent on the last general elections by the APC, as well as raise money for future elections, especially the Kogi and Bayelsa States gubernatorial poll.

“It is also meant to enrich some individuals for doing virtually nothing and that can be seen from the discovery of N25 billion that already accrued to just a single company in one month!

“How can the Federal Government justify a transaction in which a single company gets one percent, amounting to N25 billion in one month?

“In this economic situation that Nigeria is, shouldn’t the one percent commission have been negotiated downward to like 0.1 percent which would have reduced the N25 billion to N2.5 billion?
Even manufacturing companies, with thousands of employees don’t make N25 billion profit in one month.

“Therefore, what Nigerians are expecting from the Federal Government is explanation on the alleged N25 billion scam already associated with the operation of the TSA, instead of calling state governors to a meeting that is aimed at imposing the TSA policy on the states.”

Governor Fayose said the Federal Government cannot force its policies on states that are federating units in the Nigeria federation.

“Ekiti State is entitled to its own policies and it is not under any obligation to accept Federal Government policies, especially the TSA that is already robed in the garment of fraud.

“I therefore wish to state categorically that Ekiti State is not interested in the TSA policy and since the State is not interested, I, as the custodian of the popular mandate of the entire people of the state will not attend any meeting called by the Federal Government on
the TSA,” he said.

But a recent report which supposedly emanated from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, may have rubbished Fayose’s belief as it was stated that the parent body of REMITA had existed for about 20 years while REMITA, which is not even a company, has been in existence for about 10 years.

The report also showed that REMITA is not solely entitled to the one percent. Other participating banks are to share from the amount.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/15/buharis-treasury-single-account-is-a-fraud-says-fayose/
Lalasticlala‎
This man should shut up. When those Money was with commercial banks, were charges being deducted or not? Whoever owns systemspecs has done the right thing for the movement of cash to TSA though 1% is much, it could have being like 0.5%

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Egabs(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
he taught we re fulls in this country wth all this the more u look d less u see kind of a govt is trying to bring to us. Look at pple that want to fight corruption they av bearly started their govt 25b# in 1 month missing
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by oweman: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
This IFA yio SHE tug of a governor sooner than later will be needing a head doctor to correct his head as from alindication he is fully mad and could soon be on the street of Ado ekiti completely unclad .

Me just dey sorry for in mama .

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Idrismusty97(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is the TSA no longer introduced by GEJ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.