Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose (30774 Views)

Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

CBN Governor has the power to do whatever pleases him. No court can stop this policy.

Fayose is only giving his supporters something to masturbate with. Fayose has no choice but to bow to CBN unless he wants Ekiti allocation to be seized.

The CBN cannot force the state Governors to remove their monies from the commercial banks!! Get your facts right please
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FastShipping: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

The CBN cannot force the state Governors to remove their monies from the commercial banks!! Get your facts right please

Banks are now obligated by CBN to collapse all accounts of states into one single account.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by itsMrIke(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
This governor Fayose is a mad man
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by porka: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
theshield:

the percentage is not fair but Fayose didnt understand it. He thought PMB contracted them. BUT PMB ERROR TO ALLOW SUCH TRANSACTIONS BUT LETS NOT FORGET THAT PDP/IGBO GROUP ALWAYS CRY OF DICTATORSHIP WHENEVER PMB CHANGE OR TERMINATE CONTRACTS THAT WERE INITIATED BY GEJ.

That's not an excuse my friend.

PDP/Fayose are currently in the opposition.

They are watching every move of the present government and are within their constitutional rights to ask questions.

From all indications, it is Buhari and APC who either didn't understand TSA or are trying to be fraudulent as alleged by Fayose.

Because if they have the grasp of the system or they are not being fraudulent, the APC we know would have gone to town with intense propaganda of how they have saved 'trillions' that would have been 'lost' to consultants through 'inflated' consultancy charges.

And the worshipers would have been chanting 'sai baba' unend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Boyewu: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
My governor, my governor... must you be talking all the time " ALWAYS SAY LESS THAN NECESSARY" Law 4 of power...
Please pay October salary and forget about airport for now, all the people that are praising you now will say otherwise when you fail.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fayose is the man. cool
Hahaha someone who is trying to pull the into early grave? let's how he will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fayose would always be against Buhari no matter whether his ideas are working or not.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by symbianDON(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ndolarr:
Fayose, by the above claim, has publicly advertised his ignorance and poor grasp of simple economics! The man is simply dumb and un-intelligent! Now, I believe someone who once said he was a 'below the average' student at polytechnic, Ibadan! He has never reasoned intelligently on any economic issues and his outbursts on political and social issues are so far disappointing and indicative of low intelligence! He has the right to exclude his state from TSA initiative, but he should stop presenting unfounded, beer-parlour rumours as facts! He should respect his office and the well educated people of Ekiti State, please!
please come and have a drink on me for this concisely, aptly captured response grin grin grin it really beats my imagination why ANYONE will refer to the garrulous, clearly unintelligent fayose as his/her role model! tufia tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by awesome11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chubhie:
It is the beauty of democracy. Same way many able bodied men wonder how over 200million people ended up with Granddad PMB.

Government of the majority can be funny at times. Don't you think so?

Yea... But the granddad still looks inspiring, strong-willed, younger and capable than his predecessor!

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by ziccoit: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

CBN Governor has the power to do whatever pleases him. No court can stop this policy.

Fayose is only giving his supporters something to masturbate with. Fayose has no choice but to bow to CBN unless he wants Ekiti allocation to be seized.

Correct guy. I learnt CBN just seized one state September allocation when the governor was unable to give account of how Salary bailout fund was spent. That was in variant with my earlier belief that FG has no such power.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by persius555(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fayose himself must be a fraudster. He finds a fault in the TSA policy just when it was discovered that REMITA got one percent commision. Fayose, like somebody already pointed out is like every nigerian politician (APC and PDP), they shroud govt spending in secrecy in other to loot public fund.

The only beneficiary(though on a short term) of the TSA policy is the deprived nigerian on the street who has been denied tangible economic gain. Yes, GEJconcieved the TSA policy, but lacked the courage to enforce it, which is what we need in the face of a dwindling government resources.
TSA and the strict monetary policy has brought the economy to a near standstill, but then its an opportunity for us as a nation to halt the journey of financial recklesness that the PDP govt led the country through in the past 16 yrs. TSA is not a death sentence, but opportunity to right the wrongs in our economic management.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Which reasonable Nigerian doesn't know that?

Fayose keep telling them the truth.

The lord is your strength
Sorry which truth? The best that has happen to Nigeria in the last 55yrs is this TSA..

Fayose is so stewpid that he started talking from both side of his mouth, First he said they are saving money for Kogi and Bayelsa election.. Now the bastard is saying another thing.... TSA will do so much that will affect some people negatively and that's Why Kogi and Bayelsa are compaining about money to campaign.. No bank is ready to give loans to states anymore since the money that suppose to be use to loan have been directed to TSA..

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
BigBelleControl:
I thought GEJ introduced it and PMB implemented it.
Don't mind that bastard Fayose, GEJ introduce it so as to be able to help them in looting more and more and also using the money to run some election but their plan did not work and PMB implement in favor of Nigeria and Nigerians... All the looting, Egunje, Bribe that the Governors suppose to be collecting from some ministries is not working anymore... Sorry Fayose you are pained.. is not Business as usual

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by newnigerian: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fayose Another Dullard is talking...pls people facts about the TSA is not far fetched go to oagf.gov.ng or cbn.gov.ng at least fayose should have asked his obviously more intelligent aides to help him cross check facts before running his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by asha80(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
ziccoit:

Correct guy. I learnt CBN just seized one state September allocation when the governor was unable to give account of how Salary bailout fund was spent. That was in variant with my earlier belief that FG has no such power.
I thought tsa is only compulsory for fg parastatals and not state or their own parastatals?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by fayose4real(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

He was so fearless he was begging Buhari to intervene and save him from impeachment between May 29 and June 25. grin grin
u av nothing in ur head
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by porka: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
ziccoit:

Can you share any link?
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by banio: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
But the truth is that this TSA is a fraud. So REMITA will be collecting 1% of the money Nigeria makes daily. Yes daily. This is because on a daily basis billions will be paid into TSA and REMITA takes home 1%. This is the greatest fraud and corruption ever. I weep for Nigeria
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by porka: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
newnigerian:
Fayose Another Dullard is talking...pls people facts about the TSA is not far fetched go to oagf.gov.ng or cbn.gov.ng at least fayose should have asked his obviously more intelligent aides to help him cross check facts before running his mouth.

Albert Einstein, can you also enlighten us more on the 8.6b naira which the CBN said was deducted from the federation account without appropriation by the national assembly?

That's what 'dullard' Fayose wants to know.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
kings09:
Technically, he z saying Gej's idea z dubious thr4 Gej z a fraud grin. Nawa oo
The aim of the TSA when GEJ bring the ideal was to use the avenue to be looting, But when PMB implement it its other way round.. What they expect did not happen.. Sorry Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by smiley001(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
porka:

He spoke about the commission being charged, do you think 1% is fair?

Oga u need to be factual and reasonable in all dis ur opposition stunts. Nobody supports d 1% charge by d firm but u need to know dat dis REMITA was contracted and agreed upon under Jonathan.
If REMITA is a fraud den both Jonathan and Fayose r fraud... becos dis contract was already sealed together wit d fee under Jonathan.

If I may ask, why did d Jonathan administration agree with the 1% fee? Dis is a question for u, Fayose and Jonathan.

U can only quote me if u av answer to d question.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by PRYCE(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahahah he truly begged.. You need proof?

https://www.nairaland.com/2351881/impeachment-fayose-pdp-beg-buhari

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184146-pdp-raises-alarm-over-fresh-plot-to-remove-fayose-begs-buhari-to-intervene.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/fayose-appeals-to-buhari-cjn/
I didn't see any begging in any of those links oga... all I saw was " I urge the president to call them to order", "I call on the president to intervene ".... The Guy's tone didn't even sound 'beggish'...He sounded like he was even ordering the dullard!.... Looking for non existent things grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by jamalsky: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fayose is the man. cool

This Fayose chap is just a fool & this guy is the wisest PDP chap amongst all the idiots in that sinking party,no wonder they have put us in this difficult situation we are in the country today & still these PDP goats would not even give the present administration breathing space to at least show us what they can do. We Nigerians have given PDP 16 years to rule the country, we have their score card, let these APC people too rule for at least 4 years,then we can have a score card for them too & prosperity can judge all. Fayose,Okupe,Metuh & the likes,you failures should shut up for now please.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FastShipping: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
fayose4real:
u av nothing in ur head

And you have spaghetti in your head. Foolish boy.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nellybii:
Lol
This is very much expected.
The TSA is a deadly and ultimate killer blow to corruption in management of government funds.. It is only a sincere Leader that is not interested in not interested in unscrupulous aggrandizement that can be bold enough to go the way of TSA.
Let me state categorically here that based on the political structure of Nigeria today, neither APC nor can subscribe to TSA idea. PMB is the only politician in both camps that can try this stunt. Based on the current structure, states are conveniently run like business empire extensions of the governors. Contract awards and receipients of payments are shrewed in secrecy. Fayose doesn't speak for himself alone obviously. He speaks the minds of most of Nigerian present and past politicians. Fayose cannot do TSA because all the state and LG contracts go to him even supply of sachet water has to be done by him. He is not alone in this boat. In fact he speaks the mind of Nigeria including me. This is because we are corrupt. Doing things normally has now become a taboo. This is so shameful but it is true. Thank God PMB is in charge so we can be forced to start thinking like normal people and not like Nigerians. This is not self defeatism but it is true. Honestly if you travel outside the country you will realize how upside down things are in Nigeria. Corruption is truly here.
Why will the whole country be ran by one man alone? And who told u buhari is not a thief? Some that falsely declared his asset; someone that dines with thieves; some one that was PTF chairman under the most corrupt regime (Abacha's); now he has put his son to manage the PTF. Full implementation of nepotism in the judiciary and the security agencies. If u don't know that the fraud going on now. We'll his 3more years we will see how many projects he will do in all sectors.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by samento: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
BigBelleControl:
I thought GEJ introduced it and PMB implemented it.
So you are aware too. Fayose knows that with TSA he cannot embezzle Ekiti money anyhow.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
mazeltov:
who is an illiterate? Somebody without any school certificate(s) but understands that ''stealing is corruption or A Phd holder who thinks that stealing is not corruption or someone with all his education, couldn't differentiate between a literate and an illiterate ?

If not because Nigeria is an unfortunate country. We all know how Pdp manipulated Ekiti state's election in favour of Fayose. We all know about the soldier and the video tape. We all know that the election that brought him to power was fraudulent. We all know how Pdp used soldiers to trampled on human's right and disfranchised them. No right thinking Nigerian would forgive Pdp administration an had it been that our judiacial wings is functioning, effective and efficient - a slimeball like Fayose suppose to be chilling behind the bar now.

Buhari na dullardinhö
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

I wasn't surprised you began to throw insult. I don't need to argue with a fool like you. So get out!
Why u dey run? Fool...
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by lumeneng22: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
They are just punishing pensioneers with it I swear.
Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FATYTOY: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
But a recent report which supposedly emanated from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, may have rubbished Fayose’s belief as it was stated that the parent body of REMITA had existed for about 20 years while REMITA, which is not even a company, has been in existence for about 10 years.

The report also showed that REMITA is not solely entitled to the one percent. Other participating banks are to share from the amount.

Wondered if anybody read this part at all

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose by FastShipping: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pavarottii:

Why u dey run? Fool...

I don't have time for fools like you. The floor is open for you to display your lunacy.

Blow yourself up fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.