Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos (52956 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknorā€™s White Wedding In France (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hope them don tell the guy wetin dey sup for his country in Paris.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
jomoh:

I knew you'd be here. I already saw it on you twitter time line uploaded on your instagram.

#Yorufrench
Lol! I'm Tosyn's baby afterall.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by flokii: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
dasparrow:

Well, the responsible ones who have enough money to raise a family are scarce and you know some Naija girls are seriously allergic to suffer head. So, they have to look across the ocean for a decent guy who makes a decent salary and who does not come from a struggling 3rd world nation like Nigeria where suffering and smiling is the order of the day. I mean, can you blame Tosyn?

hmmm... na true you talk sha

mayb na wetin me sef go do last.. all dese 3rd world girls and their wahala
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by kayzman007(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Congrat 2 her bt y is he,.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
And he is the only white person in the hall....Shame.
Wrong sir. There were more than 10dozen white people (Asian, Indian) in that hall and guess what they were dressed in native aso ebi. Gele, fila, ankara. I was ashamed of myself for wearing an English gown at a point.

3 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Khez: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Husband

Job

Nor dey

So congrats to her for catching oyibo one sef!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by KOURTNEYK: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
tellwisdom:
Chai...This guy don enter one chance...I pray his money doesn't finish sad
Do you know how much Tosyn makes in a week? (salary excluded) not everyone goes around showing off like Linda Ikeji and Toke Makinwa.

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by usmanbaba(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Congrat to her. This got to show that, is not always about facial beauty but the innermost
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Do you know how much Tosyn makes in a week? (salary excluded) not everyone goes around showing off like Linda Ikeji and Toke Makinwa.

Na you be her account officer?...Makes in a week for where??..I dont even know her to start with. who is she? sad
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
tellwisdom:

Na you be her account officer?...Makes in a week for where??..I dont even know her to start with. who is she? sad
She's a Radio presenter sir.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nelrulez:
Imagine getting married to a white man only to discover on your wedding night that your so called white man has a small dick. Wetin go happen?
na that one sure pass, all this big dicks fit tear person lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by 18wheeler: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Married to a French boyfriend after the France attacks? Damn!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
abeg no compare at all.tosin money dey learn

Amusaopeyemi:

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
First of all, congratulations to the couple, I wish them a happy and blissful marriage.

But then, OP, why the caption "white wedding"? What is "white wedding"? In the past 1 week, I've seen that term on nairaland several times. There is traditional wedding, registry wedding and church/other religious wedding (like islamic, jewish. etc). I don't know where you people got that s.t.u.p.i.d illiterate term "white wedding". Even registry wedding, I hear people calling it "court wedding", how so s.t.u.p.i.d! Do people get married in a court? Some Nigerians and illiterate mentality! sad sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

She's a Radio presenter sir.

So how does she make her money weekly? Thought she's working for someone?? sad

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Khez:
Husband

Job

Nor dey

So congrats to her for catching oyibo one sef!
grin

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2015
okay.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

So how does she make her money weekly? Thought she's working for someone?? sad
kiss
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by missyadorable(f): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Naija girls and white guys. They always feel on top of the world when they are getting married to a white man. Congrats though
Of course! Why not? Who doesn't like good thing?

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by missyadorable(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Nelrulez:
Imagine getting married to a white man only to discover on your wedding night that your so called white man has a small dick. Wetin go happen?
So? God wasn't dumb to make dick in different sizes.

The last time I checked success of marriage doesnt depend on sizes of sexual organs

So far,he can satisfy her,impregnate her,and treat her well,no P.

what is dick?

who big dick don help?

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by rudebouy: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2015
After tasting some big black dicks, she decided to settle for a white dick? I hope he fvcks beta and his dickk is larger.cheesy
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Baldeen(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her
It's not easy to find husband this days
SHARRAAP!!!! Getin a hubby this dayz is d most easiest task. Ask me how.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Send me a mail sir and i'll explain better. Or i'll send you one now.

Wait before you send me or i send you a mail. Let me know if you have big yansh

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by jomoh: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol! I'm Tosyn's baby afterall.

Babe can you change dat ur old pimple faced picture let's see the new face grin grin

BTW are u really an Atheist?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

Wait before you send me or i send you a mail. Let me know if you have big yansh
Hahahahaha.
No ass and breast o.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:

Babe can you change dat ur old pimple faced picture let's see the new face grin grin

BTW are u really an Atheist?
The pimple face is the real me. I still look like that now, you've got a problem with that? Yes i'm an Atheist
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Baldeen(m): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2015
18wheeler:
Married to a French boyfriend after the France attacks?
Damn!
LOL!!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Hahahahaha.
No ass and breast o.

embarassed
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

embarassed
But i'm quite intelligent and i'm a good cook too. I do not drink alcohol, smoke do drugs or party. I love reading, watching movies (tasking ones) and football.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

But i'm quite intelligent and i'm a good cook too. I do not drink alcohol, smoke do drugs or party. I love reading, watching movies (tasking ones) and football.

ehhh shocked..U can do all these??...Oya can we marry wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

ehhh shocked..U can do all these??...Oya can we marry wink wink
Sorry boo. I don't believe in marriage either. Why sign a piece of paper or wear a stupid ring to prove to you that I love you.
Let's live together, have children and be happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.