Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos (52961 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknorā€™s White Wedding In France (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

It's not easy to find husband this days

by ..."easy to find husband"u mean rich guys rite? Ur definition of husband is dat one dat has money abi? lolzzzzz
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
White men find nigerian women to be very smart. Perhaps too smart for their fellow nigerian men. I endorse this trend. Statistics proves that this union has a higher probability to last longer. I know their kids will be beautiful.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by kolexepana: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats Area Boss
#YoruFrench2015
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
she take style use love run comot for Nigeria grin
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by youngest85(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
viickerz:
grin , lasisi69, where are you?
Cum see end time wedding o
dem don thief him fone!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by lasisi69(f): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
youngest85:
dem don thief him fone!
Na u send them come

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by dwesternmall: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Projectors(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
This lady fall my hand, she can't find any man in Nigeria to marry except this french man - o ga oooooo
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by bolliejay(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
My favorite OAP......congrats to her. May God bless ur marriage
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by simdam500(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
I specially logged in to wish Tosyn a happy married life! You deserve it lady
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

Oh enough of this already.

And who tells you its dat harf?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

Oh enough of this already.

And who tells you its dat hard?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Niyiframes(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:

please be specific is it Palm oil, groundnut Ooil or Engine oil....biko

My guy 49cents just choose any oil wey u like grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Vacations In Dubai With Sandra Iheuwa & Ariella (Pix) / Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.