Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos (52954 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknor’s White Wedding In France (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by SSkillzzz(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2015
biz2get:
Wait?? How That Guy take Meet this Hot Babe shocked shocked shocked sad lipsrsealed

[size=15pt] LADIES; How to Look 10 Pounds Thinner On Your Wedding Day[/size]
wait until you see her without make-up.....

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Sorry boo. I don't believe in marriage either. Why sign a piece of paper or wear a stupid ring to prove to you that I love you.
Let's live together, have children and be happy.

Exactly what i meant. I hope im not paying dowry? That's old, you know wink

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

Exactly what i meant. I hope im not paying dowry? That's old, you know wink
Ure not paying shi shi.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2015
SSkillzzz:

wait until you see her without make-up.....
Haba!
Post your own photo make we see.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Ure not paying shi shi.

Gbosaaaaaaaaa ...I don win jackpot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

Gbosaaaaaaaaa ...I don win jackpot cheesy
Just legal protection for me and our kids incase something bad happens.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by SylarsMcQuins: 1:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Aurelien is not an oil Tycoon. Get your facts right.

You look like an SU

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 16, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

You look like an SU
Hahahaha. How? Is it because of the low cut?
I'm an Atheist o.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by jomoh: 1:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

The pimple face is the real me. I still look like that now, you've got a problem with that? Yes i'm a Atheist

Nope. None. Just thought it was and old pic.

Easy with the attitude am not here to pick a fight.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by SylarsMcQuins: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahaha. How? Is it because of the low cut? I'm an Atheist o.
Lol, didn't really wanna use dat word at 1st. How u doin?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:

Nope. None. Just thought it was and old pic.

Easy with the attitude am not here to pick a fight.
I know. Just correcting you. No attitude whatsoever
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Just legal protection for me and our kids incase something bad happens.

As for me oo...I'm living 200 years...don't know about u undecided
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2015
hmm
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

As for me oo...I'm living 200 years...don't know about u undecided
I'm not talking about death. I'm talking about you walking away from the kids you produced like most Nigerian men do to go screw some basic bitch somewhere.
What should we do?

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nelrulez(m): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2015
missyadorable:

So? God wasn't dumb to make dick in different sizes.

The last time I checked success of marriage doesnt depend on sizes of sexual organs

So far,he can satisfy her,impregnate her,and treat her well,no P.

what is dick?

who big dick don help?
Hmmm. Nice response. Atleast you were able to change my reasoning with your response.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by jomoh: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I know. Just correcting you. No attitude whatsoever
"...got a problem with it"
My heart jumped.

Wats keeping you up by this time.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by ipledge10(m): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2015
NOTRIBE:
HUSBAND DEY SCARCE OOOO,,,NA FENCH OF ALL OYIBO YOU COME MARRY.. NA WAOOOO.VERY SOON THEM GO DEY COME NAIRALAND DEY BUY DATA FOR GUYS JUST TO MARRY
Really? Tell me you are joking. ..French undecided,very classy set of people

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 1:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I'm not talking about death. I'm talking about you walking away from the kids you produced like most Nigerian men do to go screw some basic bitch somewhere.
What should we do?
I will stand by u. So no fear about.that smiley...Errrm how many kids are u gonna bear for mua??
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:

"...got a problem with it"

My heart jumped.

Wats keeping you up by this time.
Sleep is not coming. I'm supposed to be tired and all but i'm not. My legs ache like cray.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

I will stand by u. So no fear about.that smiley...Errrm how many kids are u gonna bear for mua??

The no of kids we'll have depends on 2 things. The size of our pocket and your support. I love the Joile-Pitt family though. I want something like that. Adoption is a must.

3 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

It's not easy to find husband this days

These days not this days
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Kenny619: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

The pimple face is the real me. I still look like that now, you've got a problem with that? Yes i'm a Atheist
"A atheist" (at past 1am) Una goodnight!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Majid Is Coming
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Kenny619:

"A atheist" (at past 1am) Una goodnight!
I mean an Atheist. My phone changed that. Don't be mean.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by jomoh: 1:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Sleep is not coming. I'm supposed to be tired and all but i'm not. My legs ache like cray.

Eyah pele.

You're supposed to take analgesic after all the dancing and a cold shower. Should've helped.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by bayinq25(m): 1:29am On Nov 16, 2015
marked10:
Popularly called 'Area Mama' On-Air-Personality and singer, Tosin Bucknor tied the knot with her long time French fiancé today. Tosyn Bucknor and Aurélien Boyer had their traditional wedding surrounded by happy family and friends.

The event was planned by the Tosyn’s sister Funke Bucknor-Obruthe of Zapphaire Events and among the guest was Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Toolz & Sasha and more. The couple got engaged in august after dating for 2 years.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/nigeria-oil-tycoon-tosyn-bucknor-weds.html#sthash.J4emVlXQ.dpuf

Endtime marriage
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:

Eyah pele.

You're supposed to take analgesic after all the dancing and a cold shower. Should've helped.
Done those things already. I'm even sleeping in my sponge bob night wear but sleep no come o.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nelrulez(m): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Speechless3:

na that one sure pass, all this big dicks fit tear person lipsrsealed
lol! Girls been saying dis since 1808.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by oludashmi(f): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

The no of kids we'll have depends on 2 things. The size of our pocket and your support. I love the Joile-Pitt family though. I want something like that. Adoption is a must.

Say wah?? sad...Well, let me put it straight and clear...My beer cosumption has to be reduced since we would be needing more money to keep the home goin...Again, who da hell is joli-pitt? A care taker?? sad

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

[color=#0000999]Say wah?? sad...Well, let me put it straight and clear...My beer cosumption has to be reduced since we would be needing more money to keep the home goin...Again, who da hell is joli-pitt? A care taker?? sad [/color]
Bush man. Angelina Joile and Brad Pitt. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by jomoh: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Done those things already. I'm even sleeping in my sponge bob night wear but sleep no come o.

Bwuahahahaahahahaha
........LWTMB

Sponge bob night....what?

Are you kiddi...how old are u......5years?

Aw sleep go come grin grin

Ok stand up, do exercise that will make u sweat then go take a shower again and go back to bed. if you no sleep in10min make Genevieve marry dis year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.