Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos (52958 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknorā€™s White Wedding In France (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Bush man. Angelina Joile and Brad Pitt. Lol.

You mean these people live here and I don't know them??...Please, what do they do?.sad
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

You mean these people live here and I don't know them??...Please, what do they do?.sad
Now ure not being serious.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:

Bwuahahahaahahahaha
........LWTMB

Sponge bob night....what?

Are you kiddi...how old are u......5years?

Aw sleep go come grin grin

Ok stand up, do exercise that will make u sweat then go take a shower again and go back to bed. if you no sleep in10min make Genevieve marry dis year.
*singing* Whooooooooo Who lives in a pineapple under the tree?
Sponge bob square pants.
Lol
I'll just lie down here jare.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by ekseel(m): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Carrottop:
I dey tell you brother... Them Aunty Rita and genevieve na living testimony oo

Don't forget Aunty Linda too

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by jomoh: 1:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

*singing* Whooooooooo Who lives in a pineapple under the tree?
Sponge bob square pants.
Lol
I'll just lie down here jare.

God knows I hate that cartoon.

Ok you've got someone keeping your company on NL.

Good night here.

Tell the security man to lock the gate o.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 2:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Now ure not being serious.

I made a quick search on them and discovered...Angelina Jolie is an artist, while brad pit is a musician..I still dont know them duh. I know Michael Jackson sad

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

I made a quick search on them and discovered...Angelina Jolie is an artist, while brad pit is a musician..I still dont know them duh. I know Michael Jackson sad
Forget about the whole thing. Good night. I'll find another guy.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tellwisdom: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Forget about the whole thing. Good night. I'll find another guy.
angry
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by RaptorX: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Look at her grinning like a Cheshire cat, like she just won a million dollar lotto. Not knowing that the recessive gene Europeans are a dying race, their women cannot conceive naturally anymore without reproductive assistance. Why they have to reproduce with the genetically superior race.

In order to strengthen their gene pool while scheming on how to keep the black population down through wars, ebola, HIV etc, police killing of black men in America which is now at epidemic proportions. Only naive Africans sees marrying their historical enemies as a positive.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by leookagbare: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o!! A girl disclose on instagram that August alsina has impregnated her. And August alsina is de.......... See more details here. Which kind Oseba be this cry http://medianehd.com/2015/11/some-girl-on-instagram-is-claiming-that-she-is-pregnant-for-rb-singer-august-alsina/
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by leookagbare: 3:44am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Funjosh(m): 3:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulation to Area mama
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 16, 2015
aalangel:

Don't upturn the bible. You find a wife, not the other way round.
Isaiah 4?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Hope the fellow is good for something.
A Nigerian could marry anything in white skin.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by JayJustus(m): 4:29am On Nov 16, 2015
lol...this guy has been in Nigeria for so long...hew works with some lowcost housing company...lolololol..he speaks very fluent yoruba that's why he calls himself "yorufrench"...lol..this guy is so full of Nigerian blood
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by babafirst(m): 4:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

It's not easy to find husband this days
That's true,especially with Naija men 'foc and run' attitude.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tiwiex(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Wrong sir. There were more than 10dozen white people (Asian, Indian) in that hall and guess what they were dressed in native aso ebi. Gele, fila, ankara. I was ashamed of myself for wearing an English gown at a point.

Don't be. We have Colo mentality issues. We are ashamed to look traditional. In fact we show a lot of pride not being able to speak our local dialect. Even our Oyinbo don get accent wey the inventors dey even try decode. How many times do u see our celebs dress local? It's so sad and painful sha. Some even specify that d dress code is strictly English. There is God. Meanwhile Oyinbo dey look our outfit dey trip.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tiwiex(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

Exactly what i meant. I hope im not paying dowry? That's old, you know wink

Bobs. Na ur wife be this oh. U guys are getting on really great. And she has given u a pass. No long thing as per ceremony. By the, na woman dey bring dowry. You na bride price you go bring. It is a common misconception. So your boo is bringing pots and pans so she can cook. I forgot, her books too.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by miqos02(m): 5:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tiwiex(m): 5:40am On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:

"...got a problem with it"

My heart jumped.

Wats keeping you up by this time.

No dey fear. Na so woman dey respond some times. Meanwhile she no set vex. So hard to comprehend. In her case tho, I knew she wasn't upset.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by tiwiex(m): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

The no of kids we'll have depends on 2 things. The size of our pocket and your support. I love the Joile-Pitt family though. I want something like that. Adoption is a must.

Wait o. U guys are serious right? Or someone is stringing someone. I want to see the end of this. Maybe with the kids too o.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by lonelydora: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Carrottop:
I dey tell you brother... Them Aunty Rita and genevieve na living testimony oo

Add Linda join.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Keepshining(f): 5:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

Abi o,good husbands are scarce these days.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

Have you tried to find one?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

Have you tried to find one? Don't lie, I won't report you
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Love this lady's voice. Congrats
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by esosuo: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

The pimple face is the real me. I still look like that now, you've got a problem with that? Yes i'm an Atheist
Atheist as in ? ur beliefs sha na alien kind oh
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2015
tiwiex:

Wait o. U guys are serious right? Or someone is stringing someone. I want to see the end of this. Maybe with the kids too o.
Haha. I just broke up with him jare.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 her ..shes biuriful
fallacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.