Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos (52955 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknor’s White Wedding In France (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by del5545(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Haha. I just broke up with him jare.
Hmmm,gud,but wil u marry hansom guy lik me?but b4 I accept,u must gv ur life 2 christ 1st,den oda tinz wil folow.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by free2ryhme: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Haha. I just broke up with him jare.

An Atheist that wants to have kids and have legal protection over her kids and live the lives of Mr & Mrs Smith. Atheist work hope you know that

something is not just right
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by del5545(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm,gud,but wil u marry hansom guy lik me?but b4 I accept,u must gv ur life 2 christ 1st,den oda tinz wil folow.talkin 2 amusa d atheist.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Repent sister, Repent sister, Jesus is coming soon sister, oh sister why did you leave all our black brothers and married a white brother. Repent sister, and come back to our black brothers.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by RexTramadol1: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish............

Y marry Oyinbo pepper, shuku shuku pepper

Well, HML to her cos...........

No be only her colonial mentality dey affect!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

An Atheist that wants to have kids and have legal protection over her kids and live the lives of Mr & Mrs Smith. Atheist work hope you know that

something is not just right
And what makes you think that I do not have a job? Didn't you see the part where I wrote "having plenty children is going to depend on the size of 'Our Pocket'" and not 'Your pocket'. And what has my being an Atheist got to do with having kids, and legal protection over them?
Atheists aren't monsters you know, we just do not believe in stuff that don't exist and most of not all over us are better than religious people who are hypocrites. We get married too, i just do not believe in marriage personally.
Anything else?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2015
del5545:

Hmmm,gud,but wil u marry hansom guy lik me?but b4 I accept,u must gv ur life 2 christ 1st,den oda tinz wil folow.
I don't want an handsome guy like you jor. Lol. I want a guy that will not stress my life jare. A guy that will give me peace of mind, someone who's always coming home early for dinner, helping the kids with their assignment, dropping them off at school once in a while, e.t.c.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Dbisector(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2015
This our OAP's with foreigners sha
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by free2ryhme: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

And what makes you think that I do not have a job? Didn't you see the part where I wrote "having plenty children is going to depend on the size of 'Our Pocket'" and not 'Your pocket'. And what has my being an Atheist got to do with having kids, and legal protection over them?
Atheists aren't monsters you know, we just do not believe in stuff that don't exist and most of not all over us are better than religious people who are hypocrites. We get married too, i just do not believe in marriage personally.
Anything else?

Take it easy, we aint quarreling if you have kids will they be atheist as well

when you say stuff that don't exist how do you mean

who say atheists are not hypocrites too?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

Take it easy, we aint quarreling if you have kids will they be atheist as well

when you say stuff that don't exist how do you mean

who say atheists are not hypocrites too?

I'll allow my children choose their own path.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2015
del5545:

jezz, you want to marry a girl just because she must accept Christ by throwing the card of being handsome in her face?

guy, are you alright?

when anyone ask what was your conviction marrying her what would be your response
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I'll allow my children choose their own path.

path to where ?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by emmyhumble(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Aal izz well...
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Bush man. Angelina Joile and Brad Pitt. Lol.
. I like that family too but u gats 2 have ya money
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Emodeee: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Cn't wait to wed missmossy.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
E don tay wey i see woman de kneel down for her husband like dis in the recent marriages o cheesy Abi Oyinbo wan help us reactivate our culture ni e? abi na out of desperation Just f'inkin anyway!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by ODUBEZE: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2015
The white guy will be wondering: In this modern time, women still kneel to men?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by fpeter(f): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her

It's not easy to find husband [b]this
days[/b]

"THESE" days
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Maximus85(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
marked10:
Popularly called 'Area Mama' On-Air-Personality and singer, Tosin Bucknor tied the knot with her long time French fiancé today. Tosyn Bucknor and Aurélien Boyer had their traditional wedding surrounded by happy family and friends.

The event was planned by the Tosyn’s sister Funke Bucknor-Obruthe of Zapphaire Events and among the guest was Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Toolz & Sasha and more. The couple got engaged in august after dating for 2 years.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/nigeria-oil-tycoon-tosyn-bucknor-weds.html#sthash.J4emVlXQ.dpuf

These girls dey fall my hand gannnnn oooo. So naija men don finish?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Abbykem:
. I like that family too but u gats 2 have ya money
I know right. That's why i'm working extra hard now o.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2015
waec2:
We sell amazing Cheap MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, &
AIRTEL data
at a reduced price. No need to pay ridiculous prices to
stingy networks. Data can be used on all device.
1. 500MB at N600
2. 1GB at N750
3. 2GB at N1,000
4. 3GB at N1,200
5. 4GB at N1,500
6. 5GB at N1,800
7. 6GB at N2,100
8. 7GB at N2,400
9. 8GB at N2,700
10. 9GB at N 3,000
11. 10GB at N3,300
12. 11GB at N3,600
13. 12GB at N3,900
CALL on 0 7 0 3 7 6 3 6 7 2 4. For purchase....

Send me your office address
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by SailorXY: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Sorry boo. I don't believe in marriage either. Why sign a piece of paper or wear a stupid ring to prove to you that I love you.
Let's live together, have children and be happy.
My nigga cool
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2015
SailorXY:

My nigga cool

Lol
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by kinzation(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2015
biz2get:
Wait?? How That Guy take Meet this Hot Babe shocked shocked shocked sad lipsrsealed

[size=15pt] LADIES; How to Look 10 Pounds Thinner On Your Wedding Day[/size]
Na for 2go the guy meet her na grin
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by biz2get(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
kinzation:

Na for 2go the guy meet her na grin

Chai!!! French Zone grin grin grin grin
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by kinzation(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
biz2get:

Chai!!! French Zone grin grin grin grin
Lool..Paris to be exact grin
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by charlesucheh(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Come to think of the fact that she's a Sickle cell anemia host and God saw her through is a big thing in her life.
Using her as a point of contact to others of same and praying that God will make the recently discovered cure at the UI concrete.
HML.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Kanbee: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I don't want an handsome guy like you jor. Lol. I want a guy that will not stress my life jare. A guy that will give me peace of mind, someone who's always coming home early for dinner, helping the kids with their assignment, dropping them off at school once in a while, e.t.c.
aunty opeyemi shey awon qualities yi o poju bayigrin
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
aunty opeyemi shey awon qualities yi o poju bayigrin
Na only me born am?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Na only me born am?
lols,i was simply talking about the qualities u said u want in a man,and i was like is that not too much.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.