Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry (61615 Views)

Strike: Fuel Depots May Run Dry By Wednesday / NDIMRC Condemns Removal Of Kachikwu's As Nnpc's GMD / Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by pikapizy(m): 3:25am On Nov 16, 2015
cathodekazim:
The wailers can continue wailing till 2019 and beyond
Beyond

Yes. They will still continue cos 2019 presidency will still be in d north or west

I pity this Igbo bois though

Thr wailing they swtt.
Ugo easily knw them

Buhari till 2050

(mind you I'm not ibo and I don't support any political party but I'm a political scientist.) its because of idiots like you this country is going this way ...must you politize everything? just listen yourself and see how stupid you are ..so even if Buhari doesn't do well ,let him continue? how much is Buhari or APC paying you ( and those screaming for PDP and GEJ how much dem pay una?) because of sentiment and tribalism una don sell una tomorrow! we don't have any inheritance in Buhari ,GEJ or any other president and we should care less where they are from ..what should concern us is how they rule us! these politicians know stupid fellows like you exist who hail them just because of sentiment and small change instead of to boo them...lets be honest..when they perform lets applaud them but when they fail lets curse them openly! no sentiment and tribalism...I'm tired of this govt by the people Against the people and such government exist because idiots like u are still many in Nigeria... we don't need you...#go and die!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by leookagbare: 3:45am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by pikapizy(m): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2015
leookagbare:
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
u miss road or you cut chain
#redAlert one iyaba left citizen sighted!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by menshealth212: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by fineguy11(m): 3:52am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:
This is just the beginning. No be Change hausa/Fulani and Yoluba say dem want...? Una neva see something. By the time the fulanis are tru with u;
A litre of fuel will be = 550
Power supply will be 1day ON, 3days OFF
1Dollar will be= 465Naira
One cup of Garri will be=90
School fees federal skuls= #180,000
And the NPF will have an official pricelist for bribe.
As for boko haram, that one might be made a branch of the Nigerian armed forces.
Meanwhile the FG is probing all past "PDP" govt officials.
Change they wanted, Change they have gotten.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by 9jatatafo(m): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2015
I laugh in the laughter of alien.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by legendsilver(m): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:
This is just the beginning. No be Change hausa/Fulani and Yoluba say dem want...? Una neva see something. By the time the fulanis are tru with u;
As for boko haram, that one might be made a branch of the Nigerian armed forces.
God forbid this poor you just poured out here.
Mind you, your prayer can only manifest in a landlocked country like the six States of Biafra you ppl have been glamouring for.
Ur Biafra died long time ago, you deftly daft okponu from the east only knows how to chase shadows.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by IVORY2009(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Love Machine:
It's like buhari's body language is no longer functioning.The regular power supply that we used to commend him for restoring doesn't come regular anymore.

the dry seasons are here, december, january, feb... The power suitation will bit harder..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by miqos02(m): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2015
ok
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 16, 2015
coolhamid:
Insulting your president who is far older than you ? Am not surprised, may be that's how you insult your people at home.
Mtchew! didn't you insult Jonathan and called him clueless

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by franudi: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2015
From clueless Jonathan to brainless and certificateless buhari. Oh! God most merciful father save our country,Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by tiwiex(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Cpumping:
in summary,

we don't have fuel because
NNpc still owe importers over 470billions even after mr president approves money to pay them.

Our local refinery cannot meet up the demand of Nigeria

The storage depots are fast drying up.

A solution is not yet in sight.

We are in a deep shit.

Thanks for d summary. I don give up on the epistle.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Raphtop(m): 5:57am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:
Ordeh
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Francislms(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2015
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Francislms(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2015
I was able to buy just 10 litres of fuel at the Total filling station in Opic Estate Agbara because that is the maximum amount they can sell per individual according to the attendants. Well half bread is better than pof-pof
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Tycoflu(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:

I swear , you are the most foolish creature on earth right now. Who do you think will suffer if your prediction should come to pass, bubu or the poor masses? Na all of us go still suffer am including the hungry ones like you and bubu will not feel it at all. The most we will do during that period is shout and insult him and I doubt he will be aware of it. Pray for a better Nigeria for all.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by simplemach(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Tycoflu:

I swear , you are the most foolish creature on earth right now. Who do you think will suffer if your prediction should come to pass, bubu or the poor masses? Na all of us go still suffer am including the hungry ones like you and bubu will not feel like at all. The most we will do during that period is shout and insult him and I doubt he will be aware of it. Pray for a better Nigeria for all.
as long as everybody, including u will partake in it, I dont have a problem.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by simplemach(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Raphtop:
Ordeh
Oga, na u be the first class odeh. u neva see anything.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by simplemach(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2015
legendsilver:

God forbid this poor you just poured out here.
Mind you, your prayer can only manifest in a landlocked country like the six States of Biafra you ppl have been glamouring for.
Ur Biafra died long time ago, you deftly daft okponu from the east only knows how to chase shadows.
why not tell ur herdsmen that are rulling u to give it a try, let them try freeing Biafra for just one year and lets see who becomes the next giant of Africa.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by mediachirps(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2015
tablu:
Ok oh we had better brace up for the change we clamored for...
you've got to personalize it, you clamourd for, not "we" cause I never thought anything good could come out of illiterate president.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Mbediogu(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Hmmmmm, in as much as I do not like d sound of this, I do believe my able president will will get to d end of this.

We should encourage ppl who can refine
crude oil to do so. Biafrans were even
refining Jet A1 at Umunkwo in present day Mbano Lga and I remember that one rotund Police Officer (FYNECOUNTRY) was in then. The local refinery even sustained the country
till end of war. The country should also ban smoking vehicles and non fuel efficient cars. This is an emergency. Let us work together.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by project7(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Relax. Na the change we dey so.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by simplemach(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2015
sirscripture:

You see your life; and people like you will be self-decieving that u r a leader of tomorrow. What a pit!
if people like ur booboo will still be in power now, then tell me who is the leader of tomorrow...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:
what if the reverse is the case on the long run....will u gerara here.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by ussy09(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:
Less u've forgotten u r also a Nigerian.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Mubby4luv(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Thank you God.
My prayer is now answered.

Lord. I still have 3 remaining prayers.

1. Let $1 be 900 naira.
2. Let the Boko Haram kill all the northerners.
3. Let Buhari die from heart attack.
I wanted to make comment, but then i saw your moniker. I reserve my comment
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by wyqay: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2015
simplemach:
are you a Nigerian?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by felifeli: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2015
MrCork:

....they dint teach u sumarry in schkool? (No ofeense) angry

They didn't teach you spelling in school? No offense.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by zibi2(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2015
waec2:
We sell amazing Cheap MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, &
AIRTEL data
at a reduced price. No need to pay ridiculous prices to
stingy networks. Data can be used on all device.
1. 500MB at N600
2. 1GB at N750
3. 2GB at N1,000
4. 3GB at N1,200
5. 4GB at N1,500
6. 5GB at N1,800
7. 6GB at N2,100
8. 7GB at N2,400
9. 8GB at N2,700
10. 9GB at N 3,000
11. 10GB at N3,300
12. 11GB at N3,600
13. 12GB at N3,900
CALL on 0 7 0 3 7 6 3 6 7 2 4. For purchase....
SCAM,THIEF FOOL,BIG THIEF,ARM ROBBER,419 YOU WOULD BE ARRESTED BY OUR MANAGEMENT THE POLICE AND CID..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.