Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress (5650 Views)

Oil Facilities Sabotage: Are Ijaw-Youths Shortsighted? / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ikechu1278: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Amnesty Program introduced by Pres. Musa Yar’Adua in 2009 is set to end this year. This program was put in place as one of the measures to address the Niger Delta insurgency by the late President.

If Pres. Yar’Adua were alive today it is doubtful that he would have recognised the program operated by Kingsley Kuku as the one he set up to address insurgency in the Niger Delta, which was seen as a result of inhuman conditions in that part of Nigeria.

Some of us had always believed that the Niger Delta insurgency was more about criminal enterprise than agitation for improvement in the conditions of a people.

For the avoidance of doubt let me state clearly that I believe that the devastation of the area known as the Niger Delta by oil exploration and exploitation is real. I have seen the effects of these in the Ogoni, Okrika, ONELGA and Beyelsa areas. I have seen rivers with oil floating on them, which of course means that aqua life in that area is completely destroyed.

Fishing is no longer taking place in the rivers and streams within and outside my village, Azumini in Ukwa East local government area of Abia State. As a matter of fact, the Azumini Blue River is fasting turning into a black stream because of the effects of oil exploration in the area.

The Azumini Blue River runs from Aba through Azumini to Igwenga and even Opobo. Many years ago it was a smuggling route for people bringing in goods from Cameroon. Most importantly it attracted tourism as foreigners came to  enjoy themselves at our beaches.

As a student I always looked forward to spending the holidays in my village. The few days I was allowed to go to my village were spent swimming in the blue river, catching and roasting fishes for lunch with my friends as we watched tourists come and go in their canoes.

It was business for adults who engaged in fishing and canoe transportation. For the young and tourists, it was swimming and games. No longer! The blue river is gone, pretty much. There will not be a chance to teach my children to swim in that river. My age mates who are now adults living in my village cannot earn their living from the blue river.

The Amnesty program became an ‘Ijaw’ bailout program. I say Ijaw in quotes because not all 'Ijaws' qualified for the program. People were discriminated against because they were not ‘Ijaw’ enough.

A special class of Ijaws were created. As an Ndoki man I was always told that I am 'Ijaw' in Ibo land. With the Amnesty program I was no longer 'Ijaw'. I remember having a conversation with a former President of Ijaw National Congress. He debunked my 'Ijaw' heritage by telling me that I was more Ibo. He explained that for political purposes he could accept me as Ijaw but ‘in the economic sense you are not Ijaw.’ I retorted that I am proud to be Ibo.

The Amnesty program made millionaires and billionaires of people who should be in maximum security prisons or on death row for the blood of innocent people their hands. The likes of Ateke Tom, Farah, Sogboma George, Tom Polo became celebrities and billionaire business men.  

There are stories of some of these militants living in mansions in Abuja and Lagos, with a retinue of Nollywood actresses adorning their beds and living rooms. Tom Polo became a replacement for the Nigerian Navy as he was given the contract of protecting Nigeria’s territorial waters and paid the kind of money the Nigerian Navy have not seen in all its history.

Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, and Tom Polo were given contracts to protect Nigeria’s pipelines and other oil installations. Yet, pipeline vandalism is on the increase. These contracts were supposed to help take care of their ‘boys.’

The entire Amnesty program is based on a fraud. The number of so-called ‘militants’ were inflated with the direct connivance of then Vice President Goodluck Jonathan. The 30,000 people they are claiming as ex militants is a huge lie.

Contracts were awarded to people to train these militants in trade and professions. Who are those who got these contracts? Girlfriends, mistresses and hangers-on were given contracts in the hundreds of millions by the Amnesty program.

I remember watching Kingsley Kuku climb into a private jet at the Portharcourt International Airport a few years ago. I asked around and was told that he travels by private jets. I remember sending a message to Timi Alaibe, his predecessor and former boss asking him if the Niger Delta Amnesty program had a private jet.

Typical of the Goodluck Jonathan administration, the Amnesty program has not served the people it was meant for. Instead of developing the Niger Delta area and creating jobs for its youth, monies have lined a few people’s pockets and poverty has persisted. It has been an orchestrated act of pretend.

A few youths were taken out of the country and trained in professions they have no chance of practicing in Nigeria. I believe these were done to cover up money laundering by officials of the Amnesty program. Some officials even set up ‘schools’ overseas where they sent these youths.

Ateke Tom went from being a man on the run to becoming the de facto ruler of the Okrika people with the connivance of former first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. Ask any Okrika person and you will hear stories of dictatorship and oppression of the people by High Chief Ateke Tom.

No gathering, including weddings, birthday parties and even thanksgiving can happen in Okrika without Ateke’s permission. People take permission from him to construct houses in Okrika. Is this what the Amnesty program was supposed to be about?

I do not know of any Ndoki or Asa youth involved in the Amnesty program. Are the Ukwa East and West people not supposed to benefit from the Amnesty  program or we are not ‘Ijaw’ enough?

The Niger Delta Amnesty program as we know it should end. It has neither helped the Niger Delta area nor the people. The Buhari administration, if it wants to continue the program, should make direct investments in the Niger Delta area through infrastructure development. This will generate employment. Can anyone imagine what would happen to the economy of the Niger Delta if there was a sustained construction of roads, water plants, houses, bridges, hospitals, schools and hotels?

Can we imagine how many jobs would be created with the development of new cities between Bayelsa and Delta States, between Rivers and Abia State, between Akwa Ibom and Abia State, between Cross River State and Akwa Ibom state, between Rivers and Imo State? We would automatically have created at least 5 economic corridors in the Niger Delta.

Our universities and polytechnics can be tasked to design programs to train the youths who wish to further their education. It is a more viable and economically sound option than sending them to foreign lands.

We should not be too proud to admit that the Niger Delta Amnesty program has failed. The Buhari administration should come up with better ideas on how to develop the Niger Delta region and her people.

The government should be reminded that the Ndoki and Asa people of Ukwa East and West in Abia state have not benefited from the Amnesty program. Neglecting us further may result in future governments designing an Amnesty program for our people. We know how the others got theirs and we are not averse to emulating profitable lifestyles, even if a few us lose our lives in the process.

http://elendureports.com/n/columns/elendu-niger-delta-amnesty-program-and-ndoki-people/

Cc: pazienza, obiagu, rose2014, menadaboo, oilyyariba, Eurobomber, cheruv, madenigga,

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by oilyyariba(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Where is TonyeBarcanister, Truckpusher and the other "we the niger delta peepo" abi na "we the SS peepo"

7 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by chaloner(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Let us be in peace ,SS/SE. West nd north must be put in shame

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by oilyyariba(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Amnesty program became an ‘Ijaw’ bailout program. I say Ijaw in quotes because not all 'Ijaws' qualified for the program. People were discriminated against because they were not ‘Ijaw’ enough.
As a proud Igbo chap from Egbema Rivers state, let me state here that I knew 1st hand who really benefited from the so called amnesty program, that is why I tell my people to use their head/brain, there can never be anything like 'niger delta' republic. Let the Edoid and Ijoid groups go form that meaningless crap grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ikechu1278: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
chaloner:
Let us be in peace ,SS/SE. West nd north must be put in shame

No one started anything but truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta. Do you know how f2king insulting to see narcissistic mofos telling you to your face wtf tribe you should be? Do you know how insulting it is seeing the mofos speaking on your behalf under the concept of "we SS". Do you know how insulting it is to see the mofos telling you to your face to migrate out of your ancestors land and move back to east? Do you know how insulting it is watching the mofo rewritting history of other groups as well my owm ppl history right in your face? Do you f2king realize how insulting that is. Truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta started it. I'm not even talking about the wannabes like hopeathand, mulattoclaro and co, I'm addressing just those two ijaw miscreants.

The only people i feel pity for is dearpreye, kotv, bolatino, etc cause those three have to watch their own ppl constantly belittled because of those narcissistic mofos

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikechu1278:

No one started anything but truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta. Do you know how f2king insulting to see narcissistic mofos telling you to your face wtf tribe you should be? Do you know how insulting it is seeing the mofos speaking on your behalf under the concept of "we SS". Do you know how insulting it is to see the mofos telling you to your face to migrate out of your ancestors land and move back to east? Do you know how insulting it is watching the mofos rewritting history of other groups as well my owm ppl hisyory right in your face? Do you f2kimg realuze how insulting that is. Truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta started it. I'm not even taking about the wannabes like hopeathand, mulattoclaro and co, I'm addressing just tjose two ijaw miscreants.

The only people i feel pity for us dearpreye, kotv, bolatino, etc cause those three have to watch their own ppl constantly belittlee because of those narcissistic mofos
You are a mad man, you lying bunch of scumbags and emotinally battered men.

Kill yourselves and we remain resolute to everything we are saying and let me make it very clear - If the Igbo man continues his expansionist agenda then In can assure you that another genocide is eminent.

You all have totally lost it and I spit on you, and I spit on your phantom Biafra - Whatever you got bring it on ..........mad men....Trust me ,the hatred is now mutual........

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Ugomba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Anioma nation will stand on its feet and we will defend our territory!
Yes we are in the SS but my loyalty is to my people and will fight to protect our interest.
Nairaland has opened my eyes.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Obiagu1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Kill yourselves and we remain resolute to everything we are saying and let me make it very clear - If the Igbo man continues his expansionist agenda then In can assure you that another genocide is eminent.

You all have totally lost it and I spit on you, and I spit on your phantom Biafra - Whatever you got bring it on ..........mad men....Trust me ,the hatred is now mutual........

Talk of an ant challenging an elephant.
Why are you scared to death of being with the Igbo in a country if you are this brave and capable of committing genocide?

Dude, you are a bunch of poverty stricken 3 million people.
Stop elevating yourself to what you are not.

33 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Obiagu1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikechu1278:

No one started anything but truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta. Do you know how f2king insulting to see narcissistic mofos telling you to your face wtf tribe you should be? Do you know how insulting it is seeing the mofos speaking on your behalf under the concept of "we SS". Do you know how insulting it is to see the mofos telling you to your face to migrate out of your ancestors land and move back to east? Do you know how insulting it is watching the mofo rewritting history of other groups as well my owm ppl history right in your face? Do you f2king realize how insulting that is. Truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta started it. I'm not even taking about the wannabes like hopeathand, mulattoclaro and co, I'm addressing just those two ijaw miscreants.

The only people i feel pity for is dearpreye, kotv, bolatino, etc cause those three have to watch their own ppl constantly belittled because of those narcissistic mofos

They've gone too far this time.
Imagine saying there are no Igbo in thr SS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ikechu1278: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Miserable buff00n..was it or was it not you and your illiterate partner tonyebarcainsta that rewrote ndoki, etche, egbema, etc heritage on this forum yes or no?

Was it or was it not you and your tonybarcainsta that accused etche, ndoki, etc protesters arrested as SE Igbo yes or no?

Was it or was it not you and your miserable partner that accused anioma protesters as SE Igbo yes or no?

Was it or was it not you and your miserable partner that told every Igbo from SS, myself included, to migrate back to SE when we voice our support for biafra. Yes or no?

Where is the lie? Point out the lie I said

Annoying @ss mofos. I hope you get skinned alive someday. Miserable illiterate

30 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

Why are you scared to death of being with the Igbo in a country if you are this brave and capable of committing genocide?

I told you that this your elephant was beaten black and blue and he is yet to recover from the ordeal.

You can't have Biafra without the support of the minority ethnic group of the Niger Delta you all love to hate but you like their land and resources - Not in this generation.

We will use any means necessary including slavery to stop your expansionist agenda mark my words.

Keep beating your dry chest even as you have become the scum of this country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Obiagu1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I told you that this your elephant was beaten black and blue and he is yet to recover from the ordeal.

You can't have Biafra without the support of the minority ethnic group of the Niger Delta you all love to hate but you like their land and resources - Not in this generation.

We will use any means necessary including slavery to stop your expansionist agenda mark my words.

I thought you just said you would commit genocide on the Igbo?
Now you don't mind being a slave just to avoid being with the Igbo in a smaller country.
What an ant!

Look, we will stay till "awa oyel' runs dry.
You'll feed us fat while you drink oil poluted water.

28 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ikechu1278: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

They've gone too far this time.
Imagine saying there are no Igbo in thr SS.

To my face I saw those fools saying repeatedly "anioma hates SE Igbo. anioma are not proud Igbo."
For years, I've always wondered why SE have such distrust towards anioma..wtf did we ever do to Una? On this forum, I found my answer

The part that I even found the most insulting is those mofos saying to my face "migrate back to east.". I swear to God if I ever meet those ppl, I'll kill them with my bare hands

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by oilyyariba(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

ouch! grin Does the clown have an identity, they are not up to 400k. I don't think he's Ijaw, he is from one of those inconsequential minority clans in the so called SS, that hide their true identity, consumed by hate and jealousy. Like I told the inconsequential baboon, Biafra is coming and if he and his irrelevant group stand in the way, death will consume them all cool. No apologies to any monkey or baboon!

22 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

I thought you just said you would commit genocide on the Igbo?
Now you don't mind being a first class slave just to avoid being with the Igbo in a smaller country.

Look, we will stay till "awa oyel' runs dry.
You'll feed us fat while you drink oil poluted water.
Olodo , I said history ,your history will repeat itself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Ugomba(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

how old are you sef?

13 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by basilo101: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lol, u are too irrelevant to be hated.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ugomba:
how old are you sef?
Old enough and responsible enough to keep you as a gateman and pay your miserable ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by cheruv: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
All SS Igbos should keep calm and prepare for the worst!
If Edoids could point out Anioma houses for Nigerian soldiers to slaughter their inhabitants, then there's no level their hatred won't take them too. In whatever you do just know that SE Igbos are one with you and in case shit hits the fan,we'd swarm across the border as China did in the Korean war to kill and drive out the vermins from your lands .
For now,ensure you return fire for fire till they learn to keep off your tracks angry

24 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Obiagu1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo , I said history ,your history will repeat itself.

No, history will not repeat itself.
We have plan B: Stay and keep feeding on 'awa oyel' while you dig up rotten and buried chicken to gain some protein.

12 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
It is official - This thread is for angry Igbos/Biafran secessionists/ IPOB touts and miscreants. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Leave SS alone!!!!!...they are not biafra!!!!...Niger delta republic is the way...

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Ugomba(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Old enough and responsible enough to keep you as a gateman and pay your miserable ass.
aww, Nairaland is now open to irresponsible touts.

14 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Duru1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:
All SS Igbos should keep calm and prepare for the worst!
If Edoids could point out Anioma houses for Nigerian soldiers to slaughter their inhabitants, then there's no level their hatred won't take them too. In whatever you do just know that SE Igbos are one with you and in case shit hits the fan,we'd swarm across the border as China did in the Korean war to kill and drive out the vermins from your lands .
For now,ensure you return fire for fire till they learn to keep off your tracks angry

Only a twisted fool thinks today is yesterday. Every section of Nigeria shall become a war front in the next round of spiral of arms.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by oilyyariba(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin grin grin The ranting of an inconsequential ant. My friend, you're a battyman! If you have any balls, come out unto the streets of Igwe Ocha, YES Igwe Ocha, and stop IPOB's peaceful protest.

16 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

No, history will not repeat itself.
We have plan B: Stay and keep feeding on 'awa oyel' while you dig up rotten and buried chicken to gain some protein.
It might interest you to know that those that were digging up contaminated chicken are your folks who left your underdeveloped bushy interior villages to come and settle in Rivers State thinking that the oil money flows in the streets of Port Harcourt grin grin grin

Have you seen any Rivers boy hawking things in Aba road? undecided Go figure grin grin

Choi ! na your people dey disturb the city o , but no worry simple state policies will see your refugees returning in their thousands it is just a matter of time. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Eastlink(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikechukwu e don do. Take am easy! You and I know that the two Izon musketeers and their Edo fanboys are only day dreaming. Nothing of such will ever gonna happen, it's just a figment of their imagination.

6 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ugomba:
aww, Nairaland is now open to irresponsible touts.
A proud tout is far better than an imposter or man with identity crisis. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafra agitation cab never die, if it doesn't happen, it will always be a problem to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
oilyyariba:
grin grin grin The ranting of an inconsequential ant. My friend, you're a battyman! If you have any balls, come out unto the streets of Igwe Ocha, YES Igwe Ocha, and stop IPOB's peaceful protest.
I heard after the protest they've released Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by PunterTim(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Igbos?Scum Of The Country?...
Joke Of The Century!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by kingofdemons: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin

una don start again grin cheesy grin

chaii nairaland dey cure high bp kpatakpata cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election Budget: Senate Debates N53.6bn Vote For Security Agencies / Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity / See What Ghanaian Currency Now Exchange Against Pounds Vs Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.