Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar (2859 Views)

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. / Idris Abubakar (Dakata Of Kano) Shocking Revelation About Igbos / If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by john124(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
If Biafra goes, I will be the first to apply for their visa– Idris Abubakar
Sunday, 15 November 2015

I think and believed in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribes.. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he get to where he is today, he will always start with. I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally sett…led me to start my own.

IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don’t have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already catch fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn’t respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don’t love themselves, In fact we jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.

Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you that is after you must greeted them tire.

If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen.– Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano.
Related Posts

Over 11 Million IPOB members to hit Calabar on peaceful protest
BOKOHARAM MEMBERS RECRUITED INTO NIGERIA MILITARY FORCE
Its better everyone go peacefully to prevent a second civil war.
Nyesom Wike placed a ban on freedom of expression
The people of Biafra will sign off on earth if anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu

No comments

FREE OUR Leader SIGN THE PETITION NOW
Sign the Petition Now!!
Select Language​▼
Join us on Facebook and on Twitter

8 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who is Idris abubakar?
john124:
Sunday, 15 November 2015
I think and believed in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribes.. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he get to where he is today, he will always start with. I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally sett…led me to start my own.
IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don’t have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already catch fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn’t respect their wives
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.
I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don’t love themselves, In fact we jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.
Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you that is after you must greeted them tire.
If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen.– Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano.
Related Posts
No comments
Sign the Petition Now!!
Select Language​▼

Must u insult other tribes in a bid to segregate urselves. Remember Buhari fought Biafra then and ojukwu was leading Biafra then. No one alive in the nigerian army had the kind of training our old generals ve. They better stay alive so as not to die for nothing. Fighting a lost cause. Who ll lead Biafra now? The Biafra noisemakers on NL?

3 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by dkronicle(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
I need to
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Funny but true.

From a true biafran son.

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
That man jst said the truth but the yoruba nd hausa nl we come nd quote me.
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Olivers2J(f): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bikonu o si gini

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
April 1
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by tartar9(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
as relief aid volunteer
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by tobisco29(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
!
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by mazeltov(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
lolzz, well if it's true then I don't think any right thinking Biafra man would give these jihadist their visa to enter Biafra land. We all see what they didi in France, trouble goes any where you see them!! Don't come and spoil biafra like the way your people spoil and destroy Nigeria. They don't need you!! Stay with your people and be dealing with your bokoharam. They don't need any terrorist!!!
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by laudate: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Who is Idris abubakar?

Must u insult other tribes in a bid to segregate urselves. Remember Buhari fought Biafra then and ojukwu was leading Biafra then. No one alive in the nigerian army had the kind of training our old generals ve. They better stay alive so as not to die for nothing. Fighting a lost cause. Who ll lead Biafra now? The Biafra noisemakers on NL?

Idris Abubakar is the pseudonym used by one of those Igbo pro-Biafra followers of Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by neolboy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
U are making sense
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by neolboy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Who is Idris abubakar?

Did he mention ur tribe?
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by malton: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
mazeltov:
lolzz, well if it's true then I don't think any right thinking Biafra man would give these jihadist their visa to enter Biafra land. We all see what they didi in France, trouble goes any where you see them!! Don't come and spoil biafra like the way your people spoil and destroy Nigeria. They don't need you!! Stay with your people and be dealing with your bokoharam. They don't need any terrorist!!!
Isn't this disappointing coming from you?
How is every Hausa/Muslim a jihadist?

Why blame another man for your woes?
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin

Oya, guy, go release an album na, some people are now itching to buy.

Stoke their ego, get their vote. After which u may abandon them to reality...

grin grin
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Phame: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who is he?
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
no need to wait to apply for visa, go and join them now. attention seeker.
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigeria jaga jaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Tuwaooo!
Gun shot inda air
Watch ya saying

One of my best track
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by IGBOPRINCE: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Idris Abubakar is the pseudonym used by one of those Igbo pro-Biafra followers of Nnamdi Kanu.
really. How u mean it s a pseudonym?
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Dapaboy: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Biafra is for those that love total unconditional freedom. Every body is welcome in Biafra be you black, white, yellow, brown as far as you key in to our progressive culture of hard work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Franzeez(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
I am a yoruba guy, but funny enough this is true!

2 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Holywizard: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Igbo girls can satisfy us sexually
God bless Igbo land!

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by nabiz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
100% truth. I was single handedly trained by an outsider from primary 4 to my national diploma. But that God today am the one training his second son. U wash my back and I wash urs as nobody knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by laudate: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
really. How u mean it s a pseudonym?

Go figure!! Don't you know the meaning of the word 'pseudonym'?? shocked
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by HARDBUOI: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by HARDBUOI: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ioannes:
no need to wait to apply for visa, go and join them now. attention seeker.

e pain u die abi? grin
u and ur pple despise hearing d truth.
but unfortunately for u he has let his words out
and as u kno very well ... ''words cant be taken back once spoken''
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by T051N(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
When I see people clamouring for Biafra I look at them like hypocrites, the great Ojukwu( may his soul continue to rest in peace, ) formed a party APGA as a form of uniting the IBO people under one party, , please what happened to APGA, how many people are remaining, they all abandoned the party now you're shouting Biafra here n there, be helping another man build his fruitless dream.
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by T051N(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
neolboy:

Did he mention ur tribe?
yes he did
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by theDEVILisHERE: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
john124:
Sunday, 15 November 2015

IGBOS ARE RARE.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn’t respect their wives.

Related Posts

No comments

Sign the Petition Now!!
Select Language​▼

Visa to come and do what?
Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by Enahi(f): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
This junk was obviously written by an Igbo man or woman.

I disagree with some points;

Not all Igbo men take care of their wives.

Some Igbo people are very hostile and wicked towards their fellow Igbo people.

Most Igbos got their wealth through dubious/ritualistic and fraudulent means.

Not all igbos are hardworking and industrious.

Some Igbo people have to wait for a rich relative to die so they can acquire their properties and become rich.

Not all Igbo women are beautiful and light skinned.

Igbos believe in child slavery.

An Igbo man can kill his family for money.

With these few points I do not in anyway envy the igbos.

Some things I like about the igbos are their intelligence and spirit of survival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar by mazeltov(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
malton:
Isn't this disappointing coming from you? How is every Hausa/Muslim a jihadist?
Why blame another man for your woes?
brother, good evening

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Others Have No Business Running Nigeria, Says Donald Duke / Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari / Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.