Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD (666 Views)

Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence / Where Is Nmamdi Kanu / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD by kinharold(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2015
We may not support the agitation but we must realize that if someone -man or woman could start a course, either good or bad, right or wrong and within such a short time could garner thousands of dogged followers that not only believe in the course but are ready to give up so much for that course, without any inducement that person is worth taking seriously.

Thank God for the UN Declaration that recognize the Right of indigenous people to Self Determination but I, like so many others am saying that Peace, Diplomacy and due Consultation should be the only medium of such agitation, not hate speeches or such like... if anything, almost everyone agrees that Nigeria is not a Nation and that the best structure and system on which we could function optimally is true federalism, which will give more freedom and recognition to the different Nations that make up the country.

IF WE SAY NIGERIA IS A NATION, IT IS EITHER WE DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF A NATION OR WE ARE LYING TO OURSELVES, OR WE JUST WANT TO DECEIVE OUR CHILDREN. (I believe we are lying to ourselves and deceiving our children)

Some critical questions to ask include:
When did I become a Nigerian? Who made me a Nigerian? Why was I made a Nigeria? Was I consulted before being made a Nigerian? Do I have any historic/ancestral connection to the other persons in the Union? Are they people I can work with?

#TrueFederalismNigeria

Re: BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD by iykomo0(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2015
CALARBAR IS NEXT
Re: BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD by Nature8(m): 4:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Good questions that need good answers..

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD by kinharold(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Nature8:
Good questions that need good answers..
We really need to demand answers 'cos it will settle a lot of things for good in this country. Knowing who you are and where you are coming from will constantly guide you in determining where you are going.
Re: BIAFRA: Nmamdi Kanu And The IPOD by yapapa: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2015
mumu ppl

(1) (Reply)

Only Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Will Stop Our Protests – MASSOB / Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.