Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. (666 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? / Alert: With The New Price Of Petrol, Do Not Pump Full Tank It's Dangerous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. by abah009: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks to sey Baba, I have just received my alert,God win.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. by Don4eva(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Smoking dry Pawpaw leaves has proven detrimental to online activities. SMH undecided for this OP
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. by dokiOloye(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2015
All liars will go to hell fire oo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. by seunmsg(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2015
abah009:

Arrears of what?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. by Donclaracuzo: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2015
abah009:

Thanks to sey baba for paying ur last month salary on the 4th of dec. While, oga Jona govt was paying from 25th of every month.

(1) (Reply)

…before Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed / Buhari Shortest Route To Igbo Presidency, Says APC Spokesman / Minimum Wage Controversy On NTA GMN Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.