Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (61317 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by charlsecy(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:
i still havent decipher how they manage to get into my house..
You have doors and windows.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
hotdi:

Maybe he never see bat b4 or grin
no mind am jare grin
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
zinachidi:
it did ooo broda
sad angry

grin
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Boyooosa:

U can only cancel the Words, u can never HIT the Sh*t cheesy
whatever smiley
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
MissGdope:

And you're the daftest for wasting your time to comment on such a daft forum. The fact that you're still on naira land, reading and commenting on the so called daft posts makes you daft as well. I guess its true what they say...birds of a feather flock together
and u r a slowpoke for quoting me cos neither r u a mod or d owner of nairaland. Help dem to fight so u will b best nairalander of d year. If u quote me again den u r a useless good for nothing who is jobless and seeks attention on nairaland. Obokun! Omo ale jati jati olosho oshi.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
justjify:

I don't know what the fvck these MODS are doing. What's the moral of this story now? What am I to learn here?
lol

That's part of the fun we are here to catch cheesy
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:

eiiyaaah,i can feel ur paingrin
it hurts so bad I crieeed. grin
Khd95:

eiiyaaah,i can feel ur paingrin
it hurts so bad I crieeed.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by edogho(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:
grin fear not,iam just a bat slayercheesy
your signature says otherwise... go meeting else na dragon u go see next
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2015
adellam16:
and u r a slowpoke for quoting me cos neither r u a mod or d owner of nairaland. Help dem to fight so u will b best nairalander of d year. If u quote me again den u r a useless good for nothing who is jobless and seeks attention on nairaland. Obokun! Omo ale jati jati olosho oshi.
Your fada!
Hahahahahahhahahahah you're dafter than I thought. Udiyi . Truth hurts don't it?
Nonsense
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Why so pained?

Are you in anyway related to a bat?
dumb question bro
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2015
By the time you roast and Boil ebola for don murd

besides , if ebola wan catch am, as the bat land untop him head, he for don give am, so why not kukuma chop the thing
franciskaine:
is EBOLA non existent in your planet? Stew kò pepper soup ní!
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by activelyA(f): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:

the same fruit bat that's spreading ebola O:

i dont even want to no wat specie of bat it is,once i come across them i murder themgringrin

anyways thanks for d info,about my room,i will hold my peace

Extremely matured response!!! shocked shocked shocked smiley
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
activelyA:

Extremely matured response!!! shocked shocked shocked smiley

really?
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2015
edogho:

your signature says otherwise... go meeting else na dragon u go see next
then i will b a dragon slayergrin
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by justjify(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

That's part of the fun we are here to catch cheesy
I hia you. Continior
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Keepshining(f): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:
I was fully awake around 5:10AM when i noticed something flew over my head, scared and alerted i
jumped up, switched on the light nd wahla, it was this monster undecided

i have heard stories of bat sucking people dry, but this failed, if that was its mission, as i traced it down to the kids's room, managed to chase it out to the sitting...i went for my broom stick, patiently waited for it to come over, the idiot was doing 360 degree over my head, i swooped at it severaly, but did get it.

This thing looks so large when flying, but when i finaly bring it down, it looked like a coin
This isn't the first time i will be killing bats in my house, but this one seems like a dragon to megringringrin

i still havent decipher how they manage to get into my house,but i never fail to slay them when ever they stray incheesycheesy
This is divine visitation from your village. Don't panic.cheesy
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by TOYNEX(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
@OP, u sure say u no get winch?
may be na ur place meeting dey
**runs out**
Learn a Skill while you still can...
the plan you have now is what determines your future!
Learn Bead making Online or Acquire any other skill and move on with life
Self employment is the way to go
XMAS ASSISTANCE FOR BEAD MAKERS
It is business season for all Beaders now...
Bead making is not all about learning million designs....
How well do you finish up ur works? That's what guarantee ur earnings and high Value for ur works in this business.....
Do you learn online and needed perfection?
Rotadbd Akure offers finish up assistance for "Beaders" To help overcome ur challenges and maximize ur earnings for this rush period as we uphold our profession....
Learn new designs, Learn Finishing, Pattern readings etc
********THIS IS NOT A FREE SERVICE PLEASE******
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1
Contact +2348030420155
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..co.ke/p/for-existing-hand-made-jewelers-that-is.html?m=1
Get inspired View new Bead designs and Wireworks for this Christmas Season:
https://m.facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor/photoset/pb.373578599441633.-2207520000.1440974580./?owner_id=373578599441633&back_uri=%2Frotadbeadsanddecor
LEARN UNIQUE, NEW and LATEST BRIDAL BEAD DESIGNS for all occasions... Wedding, Traditional Festivals etc
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm... Seems u do eat it rite?
naaah.. Ebola is real bae. cheesy
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by ijebu2020: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:
I was fully awake around 5:10AM when i noticed something flew over my head, scared and alerted i

i have heard stories of bat sucking people dry, but this failed, if that was its mission, as i traced it down to the kids's room, managed to chase it out to the sitting...i went for my broom stick, patiently waited for it to come over, the idiot was doing 360 degree over my head, i swooped at it severaly, but did get it.

This thing looks so large when flying, but when i finaly bring it down, it looked like a coin
This isn't the first time i will be killing bats in my house, but this one seems like a dragon to megringringrin

i still havent decipher how they manage to get into my house,but i never fail to slay them when ever they stray incheesycheesy

Op your signature says you,re flying dutchman...and you come dey complain say u killed bath..plenty baths and flying objects may still visit you ooo u berra change ur signature to..Gods Son!

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by lozanni(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:

Maybe your house is located in the flight path of the bat's nesting and feeding places.
Birds do fly, in large numbers, over my home early in the morning and later in the evening.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Tundeiab(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:

Bros, you have been EBOLArized!!!

Na inside jungle you dey stay... Your village witch dey do overtime bros!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by NAIRAMIND: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Guy you need to be QUARANTINED!

You have just CONTRACTED EBOLA,

Can some body call 911/112 pls?

While I go online to make some cool

Dollars ok?

But wait a minute, how much have you made today? Hmmm! You see your life! Ok see my signature and stop begging.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by possibilita(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok nice but are u also planning to cook soup with it?
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by dwesternmall: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by bettyLad(f): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
My brother I don't know what is fruit bat or whatsoever name they call it but a bat shldnt b flying inside your house .I experience same 3years ago around 12am in my very room .lights off and I was chatting with my fone wen I saw something flying around through the shadow on the wall .I put on the light to discover its a bat.I started screaming blood of Jesus then suddenly it went into my my bathroom .I locked the door and got a broom .Went into the bathroom and killed it .I was set to sleep and every where was already Locked so how did this black bat get into my very own bedroom .I was pregnant and due for delivery .I fell into Labour few hours later .I almost died during delivery but God saw me thru ,deliver my baby after 2days of Labour but he came out sick and was in coma for weeks but thank God today he is fine . That same day my hubby flew into the country .as if those witches knew my hubby was on his way to Nig and my baby too was on its way to planet earth .second pregnancy na snake I see for my very own kitchen oh .we stay in a very developed estate wit no bushes or even grass in the surrounding so how snake take settle for my own kitchen.this happened 2days after my hubby came into the country again and I was just 6months gone .I had 3months of constant midnight prayers with my pastor before delivery .I deliver more than that of a Hebrew woman sef. Till I was 10com dilated no pain .na me dey beg pain to come sef so that this docs and nurse 'll take me serious and check me sef. U see pls don't overlook what u saw oh .time to b careful and prayer cos we r living in a wicked world .needles to say we moved out from our apartment and I don waka comot from nig .I'm wit my husband now so we don't get to see nonsense again
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by ivoatt(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
chop am na
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by bummyla(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www..bummyla.com
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by emenike22: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fry it with palm oil,onions and maggi nahhhh
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by mikron(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
na witch o
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by kossyablaze(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
see this man sha cheesy
U misyarn o!
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
U misyarn o!
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.