Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (61324 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by kossyablaze(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmmm
na true na.Evn d way u order the Mods.Dey would ban u again and av u go back to agaz.Dnt complain o
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
na true na.Evn d way u order the Mods.Dey would ban u again and av u go back to agaz.Dnt complain o
lol
I don delete the account na
I am not a fan of double account because I know dey pass my boundary grin
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by kossyablaze(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
I don delete the account na
I am not a fan of double account because I know dey pass my boundary grin
lol ok na!

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by naijaking1: 2:57am On Nov 18, 2015
bettyLad:
My brother I don't know what is fruit bat or whatsoever name they call it but a bat shldnt b flying inside your house .I experience same 3years ago around 12am in my very room .lights off and I was chatting with my fone wen I saw something flying around through the shadow on the wall .I put on the light to discover its a bat.I started screaming blood of Jesus then suddenly it went into my my bathroom .I locked the door and got a broom .Went into the bathroom and killed it .I was set to sleep and every where was already Locked so how did this black bat get into my very own bedroom .I was pregnant and due for delivery .I fell into Labour few hours later .I almost died during delivery but God saw me thru ,deliver my baby after 2days of Labour but he came out sick and was in coma for weeks but thank God today he is fine . That same day my hubby flew into the country .as if those witches knew my hubby was on his way to Nig and my baby too was on its way to planet earth .second pregnancy na snake I see for my very own kitchen oh .we stay in a very developed estate wit no bushes or even grass in the surrounding so how snake take settle for my own kitchen.this happened 2days after my hubby came into the country again and I was just 6months gone .I had 3months of constant midnight prayers with my pastor before delivery .I deliver more than that of a Hebrew woman sef. Till I was 10com dilated no pain .na me dey beg pain to come sef so that this docs and nurse 'll take me serious and check me sef. U see pls don't overlook what u saw oh .time to b careful and prayer cos we r living in a wicked world .needles to say we moved out from our apartment and I don waka comot from nig .I'm wit my husband now so we don't get to see nonsense again

Bats, snakes, etc are just animals, not the magical myths we make them out to be in Nigeria.
Bats like dark, shaded environment like caves, basements, first floor rooms at the corner, and most of all they go where ever they find food. If you have food particle for the bats( insects, small rodents, even left over food) they will come. Snakes follow their food around too, if you have small rats running around your house, don't be surprised to find a snake chasing those rats in your room one day.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
MissGdope:

Your fada!
Hahahahahahhahahahah you're dafter than I thought. Udiyi . Truth hurts don't it?
Nonsense
Ur generation. Waste of space. Accidental discharge like u.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by likila: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
Haba Bros, you just killed my Edo friend's grandma.lipsrsealedgrin

you is a nonesense somebody.
why you yap edo people like this ni?
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
adellam16:
Ur generation. Waste of space. Accidental discharge like u.
cry aww see what you did now? you called me a waste of space. chai see tears oooo grin grin
gerrara here mehn
you're still quoting me from nearly a week ago. get over it jare
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
MissGdope:

cry aww see what you did now? you called me a waste of space. chai see tears oooo grin grin
gerrara here mehn
you're still quoting me from nearly a week ago. get over it jare
I was busy jare my dear, I didn't have ur time. But now I have ur time. Lol. Oya abuse me back. Lol.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
adellam16:
I was busy jare my dear, I didn't have ur time. But now I have ur time. Lol. Oya abuse me back. Lol.

Me sef I don't have your time
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2015
MissGdope:

Me sef I don't have your time
u don't have my time but u responded.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2015
adellam16:
u don't have my time but u responded.
Okay now it's obvious you're looking for trouble. What do you want? Are you really that desperate for an insult?
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
MissGdope:

Okay now it's obvious you're looking for trouble. What do you want? Are you really that desperate for an insult?
nope just that I just wanted to come to a conclusion about u, and now I've concluded that u r an ODE. Case closed.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
adellam16:
nope just that I just wanted to come to a conclusion about u, and now I've concluded that u r an ODE. Case closed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin Girl you are an attention seeker. seriously. okay now that you've called me an ode, I hope you're happy and your bank account has been topped up. It actually seems like you're enjoying this convo so continue cheesy
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
MissGdope nd adellam16gringrin

una two is get wahalla.
U two are discouraging me frm marrying two wivesgringrin.

U guys are too beautiful nd matured for dat ni,sorry dis came late,i was on ban for two weeks nicheesycheesy
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
bettyLad:
My brother I don't know what is fruit bat or whatsoever name they call it but a bat shldnt b flying inside your house .I experience same 3years ago around 12am in my very room .lights off and I was chatting with my fone wen I saw something flying around through the shadow on the wall .I put on the light to discover its a bat.I started screaming blood of Jesus then suddenly it went into my my bathroom .I locked the door and got a broom .Went into the bathroom and killed it .I was set to sleep and every where was already Locked so how did this black bat get into my very own bedroom .I was pregnant and due for delivery .I fell into Labour few hours later .I almost died during delivery but God saw me thru ,deliver my baby after 2days of Labour but he came out sick and was in coma for weeks but thank God today he is fine . That same day my hubby flew into the country .as if those witches knew my hubby was on his way to Nig and my baby too was on its way to planet earth .second pregnancy na snake I see for my very own kitchen oh .we stay in a very developed estate wit no bushes or even grass in the surrounding so how snake take settle for my own kitchen.this happened 2days after my hubby came into the country again and I was just 6months gone .I had 3months of constant midnight prayers with my pastor before delivery .I deliver more than that of a Hebrew woman sef. Till I was 10com dilated no pain .na me dey beg pain to come sef so that this docs and nurse 'll take me serious and check me sef. U see pls don't overlook what u saw oh .time to b careful and prayer cos we r living in a wicked world .needles to say we moved out from our apartment and I don waka comot from nig .I'm wit my husband now so we don't get to see nonsense again

madam olorun ure beautiful,kaai if i lie make i bend like letter C

anyways iam happy d condition didnt get worse,how is d child,i hope u ve given him/her a lil angelgrin

i ve not followed my own thread cos d mods dem ban me for weeks,i will try nd check up on u ma,nd d child
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Khd95:

una two is get wahalla.

U guys are too beautiful nd matured for dat ni,sorry dis came late,i was on ban for two weeks nicheesycheesy
lmao grin grin grin
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Khd95:

una two is get wahalla.

Lol, c ur mouth like 2 wives. Don't mind missGdope she is a naughty girl. Lol.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
adellam16:
Lol, c ur mouth like 2 wives. Don't mind missGdope she is a naughty girl. Lol.
taaah u two are nawti,but worry not,i like dem nawti gyelsgringringrin

so i go still dy plan my 2 wives project::d
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
MissGdope:

lmao grin grin grin
would u b my first wife,iam sure adellam16 wouldnt mind d 2nd wife postcheesy
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Khd95:
tufiakwa
grin
God forbid oo
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by adellam16(f): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Khd95:
Chineke me! So ur mission is for misgdope and I to kill each oda in ur house. Ok o. Let her reply first den I will give my ansa too.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
MissGdope:

tufiakwa
grin
God forbid oo
see dont brake sombody's hrt oo,its a serious crimeundecided
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
adellam16:
Chineke me! So ur mission is for misgdope and I to kill each oda in ur house. Ok o. Let her reply first den I will give my ansa too.

kill khe,dats unpossible.
I want to make u two,best palsgrin

nd i no it would work.

Kaaai,dont wait for her to answer b4 u reply.first to answer is d firstwifecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video / 10 Children Raised By Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.