Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics (6939 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Killed 9 People Who Came To Visit Me In Prison / Nnamdi Kanu : Dss Has Resorted To Making A Mockery Of Itself / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by UmuEri(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu: What Happened in Court that DSS Doesn’t Want the World to See (Photos)

Our Director was in a high spirit he was without fear and regrets in the face of his Enemies!

All hail Biafra! Land of the Rising SUN!

Nnamdi Kanu going strong in court after 40 days in detention.Before the 2011 election, Buhari called for killing and latter carried out his threat, Kanu called for self defence and his follower never attacked anybody since the protest. UK press now calls him activist and freedom fighter. DSS charges were too ridiculous, when they discovered they had no case, they secretly got a court injunction to detain him for another 90 days hoping to frame up terrorism charges.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by UmuEri(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
More pics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by dtruth3(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2015
And he crowned it up with this....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by agoadiv(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2015
am +1 today, show me love friendzeee

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2015
agoadiv:
Wait for likes bro.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by agoadiv(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Wait for likes bro.....
thanks man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by backtosender: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Yoruba people will not like these pics it gives them heart blood pressure

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Emmalaw10(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
O nwebero ihe ha fu!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by scholes0(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Yoruba this Yoruba that .....
One might be led to think the Yorubas are the people whom are going to be responsible for biafra's success or failure. .

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by UmuEri(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
agoadiv:

nwannem 0ma abum di'okwara biafra(biafra's first son)
now expect 300 likes. Biafrans lets show him love with likesssss!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by EHMIR(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
I saw how nnamdi was tryin to form fela,but that guy on native dress behind him no get chill pill at allgringringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Zico5(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Walahi, he will rust in prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by franklingud(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Braveness is the blood.
Nwa afo Igbo, I ga adi.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by Liftkid(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Some Dss officers will commit suicide when he will be discharged and acquitted

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by bosedekemi(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
cool Nice ones

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by agoadiv(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
mirabel001:

Ka chukwu okike abiama tukwasiri ogologo ndu n' aru isike....happy birthday brother
thanks mirabel, chukwu mu gozie'kwe gi na ezi'nulo gi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by agoadiv(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
UmuEri:
now expect 300 likes. Biafrans lets show him love with likesssss!
thanks my brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by SeunPlus(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
To be honest with you, I feel bad about this picture. I'm heartbroken right now. I might just collapse this moment.

HELP!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics by deanoffaculty: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
agoadiv:
HBD....with love.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo: 33 LGAs And 35 LCDAs To Benefit From Ongoing Construction Of 150km Of Roads / 2019 Elections: Buhari To Sign Peace Accord With Atiku, Others / BREAKING: Kano Emirate Crisis Deepens As District Head Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.