Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? (1005 Views)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by pendragon35(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

Www.ameboblogspot.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend b4 marriage[url]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend b4 marriage[/url]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend before marriage][email]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend b4 marriage[url]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend b4 marriage[/url]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend before marriage][/email]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend b4 marriage[url]In this contemporary era, whereby everyday you see people on public places doing one or two things all in the name of proposing;At this juncture one make ask,is it a must that man must propose to her girlfriend before marriage,Nairal. ball-in ur opinions for this has raised much contentions amngst the youths..........matured dudes only.

[Www.directsource1.com-must someone propose to her girlfriend before marriage]
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by CharlyNick: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Personally i see no reason for this
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by kaima1984(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
No my dear,my browniesugar did nt propose t me bf marriage
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by kilode100(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's only losers that propose jawe. I told my hubby that I was pregnant and he did the whole rituals and I have been happily married.. I practically dragged him to the registry, married him, I think he told his family members one week later..

God is good.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by misspicy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
no...must times guys dnt propose dey just decides its time to marry
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
wait ah dey come
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by donTbone(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
It's only losers that propose jawe. I told my hubby that I was pregnant and he did the whole rituals and I have been happily married.. I practically dragged him to the registry, married him, I think he told his family members one week later..

God is good.

Yes God is Good..cos he accepted the pregnancy and did the rituals after wards.
How would you feel if the rite came after the wedding...then the pregnancy? angry

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by horexy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Solely depends on both parties
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Eh? He Better ask for my hand...
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by donTbone(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Proposal is not what we most times think it is... except there is a pregnancy b4 the marriage,
one way or the other, the proposal would av come.
Its not necessarily something big with ring and all those crap. But at least, the guy should ask
if they are ready for marriage or not. That just asking, to me, is the proposal!

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by pillan(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
its a must o....to avoid...so what are we now?
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Vivalavida99(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Naaa, it's not compulsory...but both of you must be sure that you really love each, tolerate each other, and look behind each other's fault, in sickness and in good health, in rough times and in good times, excetera excetera cheesy you know the drill, then you can go straight to the alter to say "i do". cheesy
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
A responsible man will ask her to marry him...

Not being coerced into it like babey mama shitt...

I'v already bought an engagement ring tho.. Just waitn for d right girl

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
It may not be necessary except the guys has series of other girls he has been going out with embarassed
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cutehector:

I'v already bought an engagement ring tho.. Just waitn for d right girl
Na you oooo
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
MhizTessy:

Na you oooo
lol me wah? cheesy
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by kilode100(f): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:

Yes God is Good..cos he accepted the pregnancy and did the rituals after wards.
How would you feel if the rite came after the wedding...then the pregnancy? angry

I got him drunk before the registry wedding, he practically slept through the whole proceedings.... Other couples and bystanders felt so sorry for me and glared at my hubby in his drunken state...

Anyways, that one don go..

36 Likes

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by donTbone(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:

I got him drunk before the registry wedding, he practically slept through the whole proceedings.... Other couples and bystanders felt so sorry for me and glared at my hubby in his drunken state...

Anyways, that one don go..

grin
Pray he never recovers from that drunkenness!
I pray thee to enjoy every bit of your Marriage life!
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by kilode100(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:

grin
Pray he never recovers from that drunkenness!
I pray thee to enjoy every bit of your Marriage life!

Long story jor. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by donTbone(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:

Long story jor. cheesy
Seriously, na bad wife you go be ooo?
You don born boy
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by kilode100(f): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:

Seriously, na bad wife you go be ooo?
You don born boy

My husband calls me his happiness. I fvck him really good cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by donTbone(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:

Just ans my question angry
We will talk abt the fucking episode later
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by pendragon35(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
CharlyNick:
Personally i see no reason for this
tnx boss dats all i care
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by lanaVello1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:

God is good.
Smh,@ bolded seriously?? Only losers propose? This couldn't depict ignorance any better
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by pendragon35(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaima1984:
No my dear,my browniesugar did nt propose t me bf marriage
abi nd nowadays tins ar getng out of hand oo
Re: Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? by Mikeyjoe(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:

Chai! My girlfriend will just lie like a log of wood and keeps shouting "honey get in"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks / Thread For Night Crawlers / Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.