Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks (1004 Views)

My Romance Life As A Youth Corper / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's / 11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by ruby360: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Are you and your lover getting as much sex as you’d like? If you aren’t you’re not the only ones. A recent study by “YouGov” found that 64% of couples said they would like to have sex at least a few times a month, but the same study found that only 38% of couples were actually having sex that often. So If you want to use the bedroom for more than just sleeping, check to see if any of these problems could be getting in the way of you and your boo!

1. TECHNOLOGY

As much as modern technology is a must, it can impact on our lives negatively in ways we may not have considered. A recent study found that couples who had a TV in the bedroom had sex 50% less than couples who didn’t. Add smartphones, blackberry and laptops on top and you can be endlessly distracted. Implement a no technology rule in the bedroom from time to time and see what a difference it makes.

2. DIFFERENT BED TIMES

If you go to bed at 10pm sharp but your partner stays up watching the latest ‘African Magic’ until 1am, the chances of sex are pretty slim. Try to schedule a couple of nights a week where you go to bed at the same time. It might feel a little silly to both of you to schedule sex, but it will certainly help out in the long run.

3. NO TIME FOR EACH OTHER AT ALL
A recent poll found that people who are in committed relationships actually only spend less than 2% of their normal working day in each other’s company, and three in ten couples said their relationship was suffering as a result of this. Quality time is very important, so be sure to schedule time in together and make sure you honour it religiously.

4. NOT LOOKING AFTER YOURSELVES

If you don’t feel good, you’re less likely to want to make someone else feel good. When you’re in tip top health you’re more likely to look good and feel confident about your body, but if you feel tired, under the weather or perhaps over indulge on booze, you both won’t feel very sexy at all. Being mindful about your health will increase your libido, and that would be a plus in the bedroom!

5. BOREDOM
If your sex life has become routine, you’ll be much less inclined to indulge, so you need to try and spice things up a bit. Find ways to change your routine, be imaginative about how, where and when you both have sex, and try surprising yourselves with some new moves from time to time. As they say variety is the spice of life!

Article source: http://naijapleasures.com/5-reasons-your-sex-life-sucks/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by Cholls(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother my research shows that women of nowadays are just too boring.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by SurefireAsoOke: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Because u stil Miss ur EX.

For Aso-Oke, Check my Signature
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think the op is right.... Wen i get married, i will quit social media for good...
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by ruby360: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I think the op is right.... Wen i get married, i will quit social media for good...

Too much social media destroys a home. Nice idea
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by bqlekan(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, easier said than done bro.. I wish I can too
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, easier said than done bro.. I wish I can too
lol its eqsy if u put ur mind to it.. Whatelse am i lookin for in nairaland again.. cheesy.. I hav found a wife already.. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by ruby360: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2015
smartphones, blackberry and laptops on top of it and you can be endlessly distraction.
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Am cold cry this harmattan won't let me type well angry let it not look like m booking space oh is harmattan grin
Re: 5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks by bqlekan(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its eqsy if u put ur mind to it.. Whatelse am i lookin for in nairaland again.. cheesy.. I hav found a wife already.. grin
I don hear you nah.. lets wait till then.. these one wey all these ladies dey pull your legs grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flirt With Other Guys To Make Their Toaster Feel Hurt? / Desscribe This Lady With Name Of A Nigerian Footballer / What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.