Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship (3891 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by mceepamie(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Someone once said sex is not a true test of showing love but sex is also a strong principle to every relationship it shows commmitment and lot more things........how many of us can go into a relationship where the bae tells u its going to be a no sex relationship meaning sex wont be involve, can u do this and how can u manage it
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by TheNextAce: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sure
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
yes i can

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by donTbone(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
yes..i can!

To my utmost surprise, after reading
"12 question you need to ask be4 marriage",
I got to realize that sex only take less than 3%
of your marriage life!

So, whats the big deal. Yes, sex is fun but its not the
main signal that guarantees intimacy in marriage!

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by benedictnsi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheNextAce:
Sure
Castrated dude tongue

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
A marriage is also a relationship... cheesy

So my answer is Hell to d No!

2 Likes

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hell No undecided
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Only if my dicck loses it's potency undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by TheNextAce: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Castrated dude tongue
grin grin
Has nothing to do with castration bro. But the truth is if your purpose for dating is with marriage in mind, you can wait. But if it is 'let's see how it goes' kinda relationship, you will never trust her when you are not around her because you will feel she is cheating. And if you say 'how about if she is getting it somewhere else'... Well, a liar can never stay hidden for ever. You will eventually know she is a cheat except you are blinded and don't think you deserve someone better. Simple

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by seunt4ut(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yeah; Bae should not be expecting any kind of financial generosity from me either.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
NOH, I CAN'T.
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
So now I'm curious, what reasons do these girls give when they propose this "no sex" rule? Are they even virgins?

For the ones that aren't virgins, I'm suspecting some manipulation on their part. A ploy to get married fast, maybe? It's like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey to make it move fast. In this case, the sex to get the guy to the alter.

4 Likes

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
NOH, I CAN'T.
smh
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by nedu2000(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
No....not while she spends my money,then 2morrow she leaves me for a dangote
Sex is our compensation,lolss

4 Likes

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by fulfillbill(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
ONLY if shes rich and you are broke cool
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
smh
. . . . sweedy Am just being REAL . what do you think
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by mceepamie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
seunt4ut:
Yeah; Bae should not be expecting any kind of financial generosity from me either.
u make me laugh
which means u cant go into such relationship

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Spikkylee: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . sweedy Am just being REAL . what do you think
smh
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
smh
shake your behind instead, its more entertaining. and b.t.w ,you're making it seem as if I just committed a crime !
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by benedictnsi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheNextAce:
grin grin
Has nothing to do with castration bro. But the truth is if your purpose for dating is with marriage in mind, you can wait. But if it is 'let's see how it goes' kinda relationship, you will never trust her when you are not around her because you will feel she is cheating. And if you say 'how about if she is getting it somewhere else'... Well, a liar can never stay hidden for ever. You will eventually know she is a cheat except you are blinded and don't think you deserve someone better. Simple

In other words, your go like make your case be like "Aboki"..... You go d shine shoe, another man go d wear am ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well, why not...as long as there are other things I'm benefiting from the relationship. Outside the relationship, there is sex in the air. I don't really care where the sex comes from...and she doesn't need to care too.
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

shake your behind instead, its more entertaining. and b.t.w ,you're making it seem as if I just committed a crime !
u cnt go in2 a no sex relatnshp? Lol. S*x nah fud? Lol
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
u cnt go in2 a no sex relatnshp? Lol. S*x nah fud? Lol

you rather I cheat ?
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Emodeee: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
All of u are sex maniacs.
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . you rather I cheat ?
yes pls
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . you rather I cheat ?
yes pls
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
yes pls
. . . . then Why being in that relationship if Am gonna cheat ?
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by seunt4ut(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
A guy in this thread already quote my mind says when she finish my money and leave me for Dangote. Only sex is my compensation lol

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by seunt4ut(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
mceepamie:
u make me laugh
which means u cant go into such relationship

A guy in this thread already quote my mind says when she finish my money and leave me for Dangote. Only sex is my compensation lol

No my brother. This thread came in coincidence with my last week encounter here in Benin Rep. Dis girl was like no be only chop you want chop me ,I was like wat. She said all Nigerian men are like that. So I comport I behave like a gentleman,I called her on her day off to go on official dating. We chatted she said you didn't even ask if I have kids I said well you suppose to tell me because I told you mine without been asked ;she reply" I said it you just want sex and you are not going to get it. I said to myself you want my money cause am a naija guy and y'all believe we plunk money on the trees. I dropped her off at her house she then asked me money to do her hair hmmmI said to myself. what would she give me in return. I've bought her a delicious dinner oh oh; as a naija guy I said I will ring you so I will take you to saloon. I didn't call her as I want to test her motive When this promised fail she refused to pick my calls. who is dishonest now.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by ojun50(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
My dick they function very well so hell N0
Re: Can U Go Into A No Sex Relationship by seunt4ut(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
nedu2000:
No....not while she spends my money,then 2morrow she leaves me for a dangote
Sex is our compensation,lolss

Confirm brother!. This thread came in coincidence with my last week encounter here in Benin Rep. Dis girl was like no be only chop you want chop me ,I was like wat. She said all Nigerian men are like that. So I comport I behave like a gentleman,I called her on her day off to go on official dating. We chatted she said you didn't even ask if I have kids I said well you suppose to tell me because I told you mine without been asked ;she reply" I said it you just want sex and you are not going to get it. I said to myself you want my money cause am a naija guy and y'all believe we plunk money on the trees. I dropped her off at her house she then asked me money to do her hair hmmmI said to myself. what would she give me in return. I've bought her a delicious dinner oh oh; as a naija guy I said I will ring her so I will take her to saloon. I didn't call her as I want to test her motive When the promised fail she refused to pick my calls. who is dishonest now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) / What Function Does The Male Breast Serves? / I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.