Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos (38797 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Photos: Delta State Governor’s Daughter, Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
And all those agbaya behind her are unmarried too? shocked shocked

Kai truth be told, we are few husband materials left in the world but bf material plenty.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
the amount of wedding wey go happen from now till december na die
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by timolegend(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
I talk am

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by jeje123(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
daridex:
i will marry too
when and who u wan marry
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by lasisi69(f): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

No be end time wedding abi?

Ope o
Vicky, I don't know u
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by daridex(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
jeje123:
when and who u wan marry
A lady named Gennevive nnaji
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by cynhamscakes(f): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
She looks so much like her mum. Congratulations to her. Pretty bride.

Surprise your loved ones in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party and wedding cakes and pastries are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb, Www.cynhamscakes.com.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by ojobabafemi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
God bless her new home

1 Share

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Mishydoo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
WAT CAR IS DAT...
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by lonelydora: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na now she dey marry? When her mates are already grandmothers. She no even fine.

Well, congratulations to her, to get husband these days is not easy.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
Vicky, I don't know u

I don't know you too Mr. Endtime.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Babyphinas(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations and happy married life in advance
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
UnknownT:
She get mouth like her papa?
U mean ONU'UWA..... ?
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by lasisi69(f): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't know you too Mr. Endtime.
Okay Mrs end time
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by edward1984(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
That old school Benz is hot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

No be end time wedding abi?

Ope o

His gini? Bwahahahha. Na gay marriage? cheesy grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Sanuzi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
WOW
marked10:
Marilyn Okowa, the beautiful daughter of Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa is set to walk down the aisle with her wonderful prince. Her friends threw her a bridal shower yesterday November 15th. I noticed one of the pics had a 190 Benz car in it. I mean how cool is that right? hahahahahahah or what do you think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/delta-state-governors-daughter-marilyn.html#sthash.cDUH0FC1.dpuf

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lovexme:
To be brutally honest, she's not beautiful, neither is she ugly.

My opinion. Bite me.
Abeg, you are right jorr. Ain't nobody gon bite you bro grin grin
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by fr3do(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is her fiancé an anioma man?
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by aprokomanager: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
aboladejohnny:
grin. obviously, I av nothing to comment, I just av to make d front page... hehehe.. I no even read d topic self
attention seeker
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ OP. that benz IS NOT BENZ 190. That's one of the olden days benz cars "CONCORD BENZ", SPECIFICALLY LOOKS LIKE 350 SEL
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by tasceige(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
So when I saw 190 Benz car, I was like "huhn is dia another millennium Benz 190" had to rush to go check....

lipsrsealed
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gold diggers-
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by bizza45: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin
lol u no well
Good For Her cool
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by miqos02(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
nice pics
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by deramarks(f): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
aboladejohnny:
grin. obviously, I av nothing to comment, I just av to make d front page... hehehe.. I no even read d topic self
lol
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by jeje123(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
daridex:

A lady named Gennevive nnaji
my broda gene is not a lady she's a woman wit grown up daughter so tink of smbdy else
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by MadCow1: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3080387_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

She is fine.

Wishing her the best in life and matrimony.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by daridex(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
jeje123:
my broda gene is not a lady she's a woman wit grown up daughter so tink of smbdy else
no be that one......unborn baby named so
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
okay...
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Lovexme(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Abeg, you are right jorr. Ain't nobody gon bite you bro grin grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.