Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos (38799 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Photos: Delta State Governor’s Daughter, Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by PLANETMARS(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
tongue
Hmmmnnn anyways his groom is taking his bath below
why u show my picture to da world
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by tranxo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
marked10:
Marilyn Okowa, the beautiful daughter of Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa is set to walk down the aisle with her wonderful prince. Her friends threw her a bridal shower yesterday November 15th. I noticed one of the pics had a 190 Benz car in it. I mean how cool is that right? hahahahahahah or what do you think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/delta-state-governors-daughter-marilyn.html#sthash.cDUH0FC1.dpuf

1. That is not a 190

2. Check the plate number and you will understand the reason for the old school car.

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by kokoA(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
She carry her papa mouth.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by nature4c: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Can I engage my self as well, very much intrested in one of uuuuuuuuuu!
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
marked10:
Marilyn Okowa, the beautiful daughter of Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa is set to walk down the aisle with her wonderful prince. Her friends threw her a bridal shower yesterday November 15th. I noticed one of the pics had a 190 Benz car in it. I mean how cool is that right? hahahahahahah or what do you think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/delta-state-governors-daughter-marilyn.html#sthash.cDUH0FC1.dpuf

The blood of Arthur Agbe that your father's thugs killed will answer one day. If okowa escape, his children and grand children will not escape it. The sins of the father must surely visit the children or grand children.

YOU ARE CELEBRATING WHILE AGBE FAMILY HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR JUSTICE..... WATCH UR BACK GIRL, ARTHUR WILL NOT REST UNTIL HE HUNT DOWN OKOWA OR HIS CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by kingzizzy: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
The girl is just as ugly as her father
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by dwesternmall: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
dvic:
She keep face like her papa, why she no marry before election ?
exactly my thought
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Like father like daughter
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by JJLUV(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ d first pix,she b lyk ghost
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by otokx(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Delta State is still perambulating backwards under Okowa.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by akigbemaru: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Atiku and three daughters
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
PLANETMARS:
why u show my picture to da world
grin grin
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Onuokwu: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
tongue
Hmmmnnn anyways his groom is taking his bath below

Something going on with OPs/posters today sha.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by olowookerekemi(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2015

congrat to her
abeg check my signature .
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Kanbee: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.