Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (76793 Views)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by possibilita(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
RIP

That Gold is a waste of money sha,somebody will end up digging out that gold and dropping the body whr it truly belong.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pita99:
someone should help me with the address of where she was buried ASAP, Gold cost for market o !
make police gbab u, u go explain wetin ur post mean. lolzzzzz
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by ideylaff: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na Ajimobi mama or Ajimobi wife mana die in , that their all dressed up more than mamas kids sef

Na tooo doooo dey worry the Ajimobizzzz
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
is it golden colour casket or real gold casket? because if it's real I bet u she will be dug up by grave robbers in less than a week.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let me just say it now before its too late, u guys should just have a spare casket ready.....dont be suprise cos one might wake up one morning to find out dat d gold casket is gone! Leaving behind only d dead body....Boys are not smiling oooooooo!!!
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pita99:
someone should help me with the address of where she was buried ASAP, Gold cost for market o !
I talk am! We need @least 5batalion paratrooper to guid that cementary because boys are not smiling oh!
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:

cool

Be good!
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by sabi99(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thieves go soon go dig d casket come out
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mumu dem bury the woman for heaven... No be hold casket them talk?
swaggprofessor:
cum na reading dey hard u abi na typing Hw dis ur comment take ansa d question
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
obum88:
If I hear say na pure gold.

RIP to the dead
you dey mind dem undecided
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Matriach of ogboni.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
mryoungdon:
Mumu dem bury the woman for heaven... No be hold casket them talk?
abeg read wetin u comment
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Kai dis gold casket go dey make death to dey hungry some people. Vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu,eleko1,prettythicksme,freeglobe,funjosh and all my enemies on nairaland,I no call una name o,make una no think say na una I dey talk about o,I pray say make God spare una life make una see wetin God wan do for me soon tongue

Amin! cheesy

Yeyenatu! grin
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

Amin! cheesy

Yeyenatu! grin
she will never leave me alone until i ask dem to ban am
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2015
sabi99:
Thieves go soon go dig d casket come out
Lolz
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nwocha12(f): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Does it change were her is going to?
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by IlekeHD: 1:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Nwocha12:
Does it change were her is going to?

*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by natureblack(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2015
efilefun:
Steve Jobs’ Last Words:

I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.
At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.
The words we utter on our way out are literally the codas of our lives_They are important words.

I also love;

"why do you weep?Did you think I was Immortal"-Louis XIV of France(one of the most powerful French monarchs).

"we are all going"-William Mckinley(25th President of the United States of America).

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by GoldStandard: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
efilefun:
Steve Jobs’ Last Words:

I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.
At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

lebete3000:

http://www.rojakpot.com/steve-jobs-last-words-debunked/
stop spreading falsehood.

I saw the former on FB, also fell for it...
Thanks for debunking it @ 2nd poster!
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Jamesrock(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
dainformant:
The corpse of the Awolowo matriarch -Mama HID Awolowo landed earlier today in Oyo state for a commendation service at the Methodist Church Diocese of Ibadan, Agbeni.. The body which was laid in a Gold casket received by the governor of Oyo -Abiola Ajimobi, his wife Mrs Florence Ajimobi and other Oyo residents...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-see-gold-casket-mama-hid-awolowo.html

Buried with a golden or silver casket doesnt giv her direct entrance to heaven.........
PERSON wey don die don die
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Osegancy(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
That's why Islam is differ
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lolz
they did it 2 Achike udenwas mum, they dug up d golden casket she was buried with and made away with it
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by giddy(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2015
dainformant:
The corpse of the Awolowo matriarch -Mama HID Awolowo landed earlier today in Oyo state for a commendation service at the Methodist Church Diocese of Ibadan, Agbeni.. The body which was laid in a Gold casket received by the governor of Oyo -Abiola Ajimobi, his wife Mrs Florence Ajimobi and other Oyo residents...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-see-gold-casket-mama-hid-awolowo.html
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
DEATH GO DEY HUNGRY WAILING WAILERS MERE SEEING THIS CASKET
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
sabi99:
they did it 2 Achike udenwas mum, they dug up d golden casket she was buried with and made away with it
hmmm, datz serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.