Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room (72126 Views)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Uffakowoicho(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2015
snake in lizard shadow reload
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ilovecritics(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??

If them see these kind animals 10 poles from my room. I don carry my bag run be that!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ilovecritics(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Griffon:
And they were killed with slippers?

Well, it's either Moses of the old testament is back in town with his magical rod or we've just invented a slippers that might serve a purpose in a World War.

People mean oo.. Choii. .
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by lovely17(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Snake and monitor lizard in the same room doesn't Add up prolly killed for sport and brought to the House not found in one Bedroom nah Only the Child waka come??
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by MsFaith: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
leksmedia:
and they were killed with slippers abi?

grin .....
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by wayitis: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmm, how were they killed? by asphyxiation?
I can't understand how two supposedly dangerous reptiles will killed within 30mins without any blood spilled in a room.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by lakeside30: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
In Lasisi words
End time

Lasisi obsessive compulsive disorder syndrome.,,,,LOCD
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Kingphaz: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
This one na straight from the Deepest part of their village o
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by jenviv29(f): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
this is scary.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Keepshining(f): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
.who wan die??

Abi she belongs to their kingdom ni? This is strange.

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by sisisioge: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chai! Wth! Forking neighborhood! Fooooorking animals!!!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by sisisioge: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
wayitis:
Hmmmm, how were they killed? by asphyxiation?
I can't understand how two supposedly dangerous reptiles will killed within 30mins without any blood spilled in a room.

Detective Thomas, these two are WRONG! Their pictures let alone their live bodies should not be in that girl's room! Forget if the story is real or otherwise. Chineke!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by dozai: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Griffon:
And they were killed with slippers?

Well, it's either Moses of the old testament is back in town with his magical rod or we've just invented a slippers that might serve a purpose in a World War.

Abegi try read the thing again. He only described the man wey kill am. Na only the man slippers show. OP never said it was killed with a slippers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Griffon(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
dozai:

Abegi try read the thing again. He only described the man wey kill am. Na only the man slippers show. OP never said it was killed with a slippers.

Is sarcasm new to you?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by hotdi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lies. They were killed from the bush and brought home.
Stop all these superstitious inclination.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Iyoma2(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Idontbiliv it.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by dalubest: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
blood of jesus
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
.who wan die??

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by swiftyc00l(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
And some will just look at the pics and say "chei, see delicacy " grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Undetected Sickle Celler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.