Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (616 Views)

Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kazolad(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello nairalanders, am a graduate but am yet to be mobilised for service. In order not to be idle, i took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary school in my area. There is a girl in my class whom she has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. i found out that she always give me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topic in physics which i will explain to her. This continues until last week when i received a call from her( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Handle her case well, leave mgt out of this...if u quit ur job, she just started with u on a platter of gold
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by honeymills(f): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Crap
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by cruzita(f): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
she is in love with u and u are shouting for help.ABEG PARK WELL
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by boboLIL(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Omo see question oh..... Wetin u de teach ur students wen u can't reason well eh? See the kind question ur yeye brain gree u pop out..... I pity our 21st century children....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by boboLIL(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Handle her case well, leave mgt out of this...if u quit ur job, she just started with u on a platter of gold
u self de mean De advice am? Okay!

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Owes It To Herself To Have A intimacy gadget! / Do Love At First Sight Really Exist / 10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.