Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) (13310 Views)

Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by neroflo: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
what should i do to him pls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin

You try

1 Like

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by cruzita(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao techno android

5 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided So you got this image and then uploaded it here ... Liar ! Even you Wey be teacher no sabi lie !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by godfrey01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
This just made my day... And that other dudes standing in front of big basin of rice and stew underneath... Lalalalalstucal abeg fp make other people laugh
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by psucc(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op are you NYSC member posted to school?
Is that School at Katsina state?
Pls tell the student to comeback after 35years to get his testimonial.
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by AccidentalGenius: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm I the only one that noticed the student and teachers writing are the same?

Look at the way the y's, a's, and t's are written. Identical. The letter e just gives him away.

And one final stroke for the camel's back. The pressure applied when writing is the same. Gentle and faint. The markings and the writings have the same pressure.

Lol I love little details
grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
na you set questions na you con answer dem grinundecided

7 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Oyimzy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
The teacher and student's handwriting are identical.

Who do you want to deceive now?
undecided

The T's , A's are the same and the E sef...

Just tell us that was how dumb you were in Primary school, we'll understand and blame it on PDP!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Holywizard: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
if i talk their brothers go ban me

1 Like

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Kenzico(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Look at the way the y's, a's, and t's are written. Identical. The letter e just gives him away.

And one final stroke for the camel's back. The pressure applied when writing is the same. Gentle and faint. The markings and the writings have the same pressure.

grin
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Elzends(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chai!! Dis '18+' rating don suffer

2 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by OmoIgala: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fabricated......
I smell lies.
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by nerdfrost(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
This op can lie anyhow undecided
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Cjizzy(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Op you made this up.... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by SPG4U(m): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2016
The teacher which of course is the op, is only showing us how dumb he really is or was as the case maybe

2 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Ur studentcan spell android corrextly but not thirtythree or even thousand.

You must b a script writer.
Thanks for the lie

4 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Skywalker5(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Cjizzy:
Op you made this up.... Mtchewww

Of course, no teacher will write "You are a waste" on a student's paper
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by MrXlim5618: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Made up. All made up. undecided
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
angry
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by amicable09(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2016
I just came here to analyze the writings of the student and teacher...

They are not the same. Perhaps the OP wrote out the stuff for a younger child to transfer to this sheet of paper to make it look real but he didn't write it himself.

A careful look at the words in blue and those in red will show you that they are not from the same writer. However, it is a fabricated stuff. If the spelling errors were consistent, he would have fooled us completely.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Leriebloom(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

grin
i noticed too
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
so fake. even the question number 5 paints it out as fake.
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by chigoizie7(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Op u can lie oh.

Primary 3 pupil hand writing?

The person no sabi spell "thousand" but spelt "android" perfectly?

U think our brains are as jammed as yours?

Biko welu nwayo, dis your lie can cause accident

4 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by refiner(f): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
u don't know how to lie ooo....u wrote up dere on d paper,primary 3!....now tell me how can u ask such questions to a primary 3 pupil....and how can a primary 3 pupil know how to spell jetli and android wifout knowing how to spell common ONE?....liar!undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
op u sabi lie.

Which maths get 3 different coefficient and no number? nd na pry 3 pikin wan solve am!

And see d way teacher and student handwriting resemble.
grin
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
No student did this.
You wrote this nonsense yourself then posted it here. And you even added 18+.
What kind of equation is C3 + X2 = P5?

1 Like

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by okdaddy393: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
No student did this.
You wrote this nonsense yourself then posted it here. And you even added 18+.
What kind of equation is C3 + X2 = P5?
lol
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
This pic is as old as Kim kardashian's sextape
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Lol cc Lalasticlala this is hilarious.
End time kid
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by millhouse: 4:25am On Feb 07, 2017
AccidentalGenius:

grin
so true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Nigerian Version Of Mr Right / My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.