Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31534 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
TS2:

So when you and I eventually meet and you hear rumours that I am cheating on you pls don't pour hot water on me.

lol…i have no function with and i dnt care if u wanna sleep with thousand women.tats ur eggplant will be poking em tongue
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

I won't lie I do like to dish it out to these male monikers online lol, for the reason I too can unleash the kraken.
morfuckr
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Certainly dear, I do love the dragon family wink
LOL funny, thats ure my sister, we will take back d throne together dnt worry, dear are u on facebook?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol well i think ure cool, can we be friends?
haba! guy wetin dey xup? na job u get so oh

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
morfuckr

I would have to be lesbian to do that mr father'phucka
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

My grandmother didn't raise me to be weak.
why ur mama nor raise u? am sure ur from a BROKEN HOME. sori dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by TS2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

lol…i have no function with and i dnt care if u wanna sleep with thousand women.tats ur eggplant will be poking em tongue

Lol...right. Too much mouth.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Certainly dear, I do love the dragon family wink
chai, see insult.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
LOL
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:

He talking to me, or are your g'ay hormones causing you to be jealous lmfao go find another guy, can't you see Targaryn ain't interested F'ag nuts.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

He talking to me, or are your g'ay hormones causing you to be jealous lmfao go find another guy, can't you see Targaryn ain't interested F'ag nuts.
hahahaha go get some virus u foolish ape
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
chai, see insult.

Obviously you can't afford to watch game of thrones lol
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
hahahaha go get some virus u foolish ape

And end up like you with H.I.V and Herpes over your lips? No Thanks King Kong
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by ststyreal(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
i know wen dem release u from yaba, but who come cook dis fresh crase giv u chop again?
Please, if u can't express your self constructively without recourse to insults, never try quoting me again, please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
LOL funny, thats ure my sister, we will take back d throne together dnt worry, dear are u on facebook?

Yes I am smiley I'll PM you my addy, proud sister of yours nwanne. Love your moniker name.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Yes I am smiley I'll PM you my addy, proud sister of yours nwanne. Love your moniker name.
AWWW dats lovely of u, i love urs too it reminds of a princess in igbo land. "im anticipating seeing u on facebuk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
AWWW dats lovely of u, i love urs too it reminds of a princess in igbo land. "im anticipating seeing u on facebuk.

kiss love that you said that lol, I look more Samoan since I'm biracial Igbo.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by bigeagleeye(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thanks, I actually was browsing my head for SYMPATHETIC! and it's been addressed! Regards
kosplateau:

Unapologetic..
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

kiss love that you said that lol, I look more Samoan since I'm biracial Igbo.
lol dats cool though but seriously ure very beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol dats cool though but seriously ure very beautiful.

It must be my flying saucer eyes tongue hehe Dalu Nwanne, you humble me.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by 400billionman: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
jejemanito:
He gave her #700 out of the #800 he had

The woman is not just wicked; she is stvpid

N700 for breakfast is enough nah.

The woman get mental problem.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by harsysky(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
i hav their time dis afternoon. leave me and dem.

grin grin grin , abeg!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

It must be my flying saucer eyes tongue hehe Dalu Nwanne, you humble me.
yeah are u a beauty queen? iv seen ur mail, im going to add a princess like u right away.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Brendaniel: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

That a big "If" dear, my brother or my son wouldn't be so st'upid lol. I don't support infidelity, you wanna have your fun, than do it before you get married.

That spade was already a shovel when he decided to dig his grave.

True.... Your brother or son wouldn't be so stupi d... what if their wives are stupi d to think they are cheating, which might just be the case here,

My dear, learn to judge from both sides , the truth is the woman went too far, nothing justifies her action...

If you were the woman will you be happy to pour hot water on your husband that's almost killing him, even if he's cheating on you?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
Foól
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
what is th difference between N700 and N800?
answer: N700 gets you a hot water bath. grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
She's so STUPID. He's been cheating on you and you don't wanna leave him, instead you'd rather kill him and go to jail.

I hope she rots in jail!

I can't even blame him at this point.
Cause with what she's just done to him, they're more than even. That's if he was actually even cheating. Smh!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brendaniel:

True.... Your brother or son wouldn't be so stupi d... what if their wives are stupi d to think they are cheating, which might just be the case here,

My dear, learn to judge from both sides , the truth is the woman went too far, nothing justifies her action...

If you were the woman will you be happy to pour hot water on your husband that's almost killing him, even if he's cheating on you?

By society standards she went too far, by mine not really. Like you said be fair okay I'm going to be right now..

It could go both ways either she mistaken that he cheating, which would make her very callous in her actions, or she could be telling the truth which than I don't blame her.

Why I don't blame her? Coz there's a lot of factors here that she going through, stress she tired mentally and physically from looking after the kids, financially also as she stated her husband expects her to cook yet barely supports them. She got a 6 month old baby, more stress more mouths to feed, more bills.

If she correct about her husband infidelity? He probably barely home, spending the food money on the pucee he banging, add more fuel to the fire, more reason for her to go insane.

If she doesnt work than she dependent on him and if he not supporting the family she not coping, probably that was the last straw him wanting his breakfast yet stingy with the money, she not thinking anymore..she lost the plot..you know women and our emotions, reason won't come fast when we are fed up we react!

That what I think she did, she overeacted though lol, but do I blame her? No, coz she probably got tired of making excuses for him time n time again.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by 9jaAmerican: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
omode lo nsie
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by babatundeizbad(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nobody deserves to be treated with violence. Everyone deserves mutual respect undecided

More reason why the so called feminists who are quick to jump on cases that has female victims must be called out when there are female aggressors.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by billyG(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
D man shld fire her!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Rukkydelta(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
babatundeizbad:
Oya o, feminists. Is this not domestic violence too.

No, it's just self defence

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.