Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31572 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
baski92:
Hmmm her village people dey really follow her, so te den turn her against her own husband 700 H inside 800 H, the man was only trying to manage his resources,
see smelly talk,there is nothing the man could have done to deserve that
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by yayankainuwa: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
Its unfortunate ur justifying this barbarism, I can see u have some lineage with the monster. .mtsss!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Missonas(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Gbagidi, Ajagadi...Oracle things grin
700 can make a palatable yam and sauce meal na even without management esp in a place like lag where u have people hawking almost everything!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by unearthed(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Women are so emotional and that's our nature boo...but in her case, she was already fed up by the attitude of her husband that can't support his family financially...mother's instinct will always be there thinking he can't give her enough money coz he spent to his lovers..way before this accident happened for sure she already suffering from a long agony..

I go always pray for u
Hopefully someday u go gt "small sense"

I have always said that women only understand the husband when he is dropping cash lyk water board.
#700 no rch to prepare d yam n egg?
D woman only let her emotions gt d best of her.
U'l b surprised d man wsnt even cheating lyk sthot buh trust women as de bliv every man hs a side bae.

If a man hd done this, some women organization without focus would hv started cryin foul.

N dis madam is trying to justify d woman's action!

Rciv sense aunty!
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Babe, you are apologetic of that dastardly act! undecided
I am so desperate to know where ds is coming from...Is it simply because she is a woman or you share her kind nature or you are so not liking men's 'cheating' tendencies or something...do you mind sharing your inner thoughts?
Unapologetic..

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by simplisity(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Please check this link, Light need your help cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/51
Aminat, what is this ur save-light-great-fighter all about?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by jaymichael(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
You sure say you fit see husband house stay like this?
Whatever informed your thought process?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by webady: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Aminat508(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
simplisity:
Aminat, what is this ur save-light-great-fighter all about?

Kindly click on that link. Its a long story

Thank you.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by piperson(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Chai!!! d world na wa!!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Missmossy(f): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Chai!!
Poverty is really a disease.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by babajero(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2015
House wife everywhere in south west with no job and don't care to have one, all they do is gossip from morning till night. Islam is really a bad influence on yorubas. Because this kind of thing is known to happen only in the north before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by baski92(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2015
johnnycrew:
see smelly talk,there is nothing the man could have done to deserve that
u dey stupiD with a capital letter

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by aprokomanager: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
olumide81:
God dey!
wickednex
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by outflank: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Would you support your mother bathing your father with hot water because he cheated? It beats me how some of you women can be so depraved in your thinking.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Laserjetm1132(f): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2015
The woman could have atleast managed the money. Women sha undecided
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by philemonemenike(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
shoki
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Women are so emotional and that's our nature boo...but in her case, she was already fed up by the attitude of her husband that can't support his family financially...mother's instinct will always be there thinking he can't give her enough money coz he spent to his lovers..way before this accident happened for sure she already suffering from a long agony..

Oponmu undecided
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Damdeok(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Dis one na home support.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by TS2(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

If the story was that "Man Pours Hot Water on His Wife for Cheating On Him" or "Man Slaps Wife for Cheating on Him" you would say men are barbaric and that a man is not supposed to hurt a woman under any circumstance and trash in that line. Now that we saw a foolish dissatisfied wife who collected 700 out of 800 the man had pour water on the man, you say he deserved the burns for cheating.

Smh...where did this women's legendary selfishness and self centeredness come from?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by ZeesMum: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
For your original Kayan mata, for vjay tighteners,sweeteners and general herbs call 08033300490, 08095501394, whatsapp : 08033300490.bbm: 5927C846 ladies don't die in silence oh,confidentiality is guaranteed,kindly rebroadcast
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I think she deserves a standing ovation tongue

And vegetable soup wink
really?!!! ure joking and lest i forget take this" mcheeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Teecool1950: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Cool
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
Am not checking names today.
BAD GIRL
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by oluwolejsh: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
damiloladuke:
don't think I will ever marry

DO YOU NEED LAPTOP LIGHTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
. Chai! Take heart o, e never reach that level naa
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
osaslord500:

Receive sense
. Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
really?!!! ure joking and lest i forget take this" mcheeeeeeeeeew!!!
awon arra Ile e loniyen. wink

Back to sender double mshewwwwwwww tongue
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol mcheeew just say ure tripping 4 me and stop pretending, what has my handsomeness gat to do with this, truth be told what u typed up there was not mature, if the husband was ur blood brother would u have typed that? pls babe see my point.
. Yea,even if he was truly cheating,she shldnt av done dt

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2015
jaymichael:
You sure say you fit see husband house stay like this?
Whatever informed your thought process?
another one chimanda was talking about.na in be that
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Babyphinas(f): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Too bad. No matter what the man does he is still your husband. 700 should prepare enough breakfast for a family of 10 for any economic wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.