Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank (7032 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2015
While we hope the new minister of power, Fashola, does something about the poor electricity in the country, we must seek alternatives to keep our smartphones from going off.

In the bid to make life easier, TECNO is set to release a smartphone codenamed L5.

Living up to & even surpassing the limits of its predecessors in the TECNO L series, the L5, Not only can last for two days, it also comes with an OTG cable, meaning it can charge other devices. Cool innit ? Lol More like super cool

Somebody on the inside let me in on this info, I don't really know much but here are a few specs ;

- 4.5" IPS display

- Runs on Android 5.0 lollipop

- 5000mah battery, which means whatever catches your fancy, gaming, social networking, photos & videos Etc or even if you fancy all, you get an unlimited experience.

- It's a very portable device

- It will sell for about N12,000 - N14,000, a very cost effective device.

Whether as a primary or secondary device this phone is here to put a stop to battery issues.

Share your thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Maximum83: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
No more low battery
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by invisibility: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Tizzie:
While we hope the new minister of power, Fashola, does something about the poor electricity in the country, we must seek alternatives to keep our smartphones from going off.

In the bid to make life easier, TECNO is set to release a smartphone codenamed L5.

Living up to & even surpassing the limits of its predecessors in the TECNO L series, the L5, Not only can last for two days, it also comes with an OTG cable, meaning it can charge other devices. Cool innit ? Lol More like super cool

Somebody on the inside let me in on this info, I don't really know much but here are a few specs ;

- 4.5" IPS display

- Runs on Android 5.0 lollipop

- 5000mah battery, which means whatever catches your fancy, gaming, social networking, photos & videos Etc or even if you fancy all, you get an unlimited experience.

- It's a very portable device

- It will sell for about N12,000 - N14,000, a very cost effective device.

Whether as a primary or secondary device this phone is here to put a stop to battery issues.

Share your thoughts.

The phone makes sense if it's indeed below 14k.

But 5000mah battery without fast charging tech gives folks headache.

Its really a good phone nevertheless.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
invisibility:

The phone makes sense if it's indeed below 14k.

But 5000mah battery without fast charging tech gives folks headache.

Its really a good phone nevertheless.

It may come with fast charging tech. Who knows ? As I earlier stated, I don't have much info. That's all I know for. If it does, then it's just perfect.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Xhaka(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Yay!!!
Enough time to stream live matches.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by kolexepana: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Tecno highly emphasize the comfortability of users.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Xhaka:
Yay!!!
Enough time to steam live matches.

I'm telling you
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by mosjames: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
14k...
It's more cheaper and the quality i believe might be above standards. Your getting more than you pay for

1 Like

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Abee79(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing way we no go see for this world!

1 Like

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Youngpo413: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by 4peace(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
is it only me? grin grin grin grin

I discovered that those Tecno robot don't mention tecno on their headline as used to be grin grin grin grin

Why are they afraid to put it?

3 Likes

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
4peace:
is it only me? grin grin grin grin

I discovered that those Tecno robot don't mention tecno on their headline as used to be grin grin grin grin

Why are they afraid to put it?

Because a person is sharing news makes them a robot ? Very smart of you
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by benigneOne(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
How come @Karmanaut never reach here cheesy .
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Chikote(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is why I am team Tecno, for the affordables. Leggo.

1 Like

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Esotericbaby: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
*Books space for review of product*

We are waiting
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by ogashakiru(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not bad at all. Nice supplementary phone for times like this with the crazy fuel scarcity.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by itsfarnas(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
abi oo. this is a lovely developement
Esotericbaby:
*Books space for review of product*

We are waiting
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
benigneOne:
How come @Karmanaut never reach here cheesy .
Because unlike you, shill, I have a life. tongue
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by fourlake4(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
First of all though OP. How did you get this information? wink Do you have some kind of connection? I'd love to be the first to get my hands on this
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by benigneOne(f): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Karmanaut:
Because unlike you, shill, I have a life. tongue
Lmaoooo, you must always disgrace me. I was even calling you, thinking you'll make sense today, but no.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Esotericbaby: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
fourlake4:
First of all though OP. How did you get this information? wink Do you have some kind of connection? I'd love to be the first to get my hands on this

Amebooo alert
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by cheeksman: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ahn ahn another new phone already .. Wowwwwww, these tecno guys don't rest or sleep at all. Bringing different ideas to the phone market table
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheeksman:
Ahn ahn another new phone already .. Wowwwwww, these tecno guys don't rest or sleep at all. Bringing different ideas to the phone market table

Even the bible says it that "when men slept, the enemies sowed thorns."

Why should they test then ?
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Codedboy95(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
undecided came here expecting to see atleast 8,000mah .. my gionee m5 is 6000mah and i still get low battery ...

1 Like

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Smone(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Saddest is I can't endure heavy phone. 3000mAh is okay for me. No to L5
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Smone:
Saddest is I can't endure heavy phone. 3000mAh is okay for me. No to L5

?
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Knockup(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Information is what makes the difference between the rich and the poor.

If you access internet almost everyday, this is the online job for you. Make good use of your data.

http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=8883
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Maximum83: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Codedboy95:
undecided came here expecting to see atleast 8,000mah .. my gionee m5 is 6000mah and i still get low battery ...
Gionee cheated you on that now. You deceived by the 6000mAh tag on the phone. It's not even up to 4000mah
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
All this phone companies deceiving us with ridiculous battery sizes self ..

Instead of them to work on improving charging method they are dishing out ridiculous fake battery power.

Which phone would you rather buy, a phone that charges from 0 to 100% within 10 minutes or 10million mah battery that takes the whole day to charge yet won't last 24hrs ..
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by invisibility: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Codedboy95:

Gionee decieved people with that phone. M5 is 3000mah battery in real use.

If you doubt me put it on heavy use and the best you'll ever get won't go beyond 12 hours.

A real 6000mah battery will give you nothing less than 24 hours on heavy use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Tizzie: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Codedboy95:

8000mah for 14k .. I'll be the first to buy. I promise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problem With Glo Subscription *777# Not Working / Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers / Opera Max- Android's Data Saviour (data compressor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.