Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank (7002 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by showlaw: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
daphid25:

Who knows if you're one of them
number 1
you!!!
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by windyjosezy: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Xhaka:
Yay!!!stra
Enough time to steam live matches.
stream grin
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by snehgang: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
abeg where una dey get mb stream live matches abeg
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by falseman(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
invisibility:

Gionee decieved people with that phone. M5 is 3000mah battery in real use.

If you doubt me put it on heavy use and the best you'll ever get won't go beyond 12 hours.

A real 6000mah battery will give you nothing less than 24 hours on heavy use.

How much your battery last depends on the user and the Rom.
For instance when I bought my Note 5 it takes me through 12 hours on heavy usage and I discovered how much battery drain I get while the phone is on standby which could go as high as 10% drain every hour I had to root and tweak the phone afterwards I have about 0.8% drain every hour on standby.
In all my battery now last over 20 hours on heavy usage while on light use it takes over 24 hours to drain completely.

So many wakelocks and background tasks can drain a 5000Mah battery in no time.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by snehgang: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
falseman:

For instance when I bought my Note 5 it takes me through 12 hours on heavy usage and I discovered how much battery drain I get while the phone is on standby which could go as high as 10% drain every hour I had to root and tweak the phone afterwards I have about 0.8% drain every hour on standby.
In all my battery now last over 20 hours on heavy usage while on light use it takes over 24 hours to drain completely.

but a 5000mah battery can't just drain anyhow... no matter the usage
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by seunlayi(m): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
All this phone companies deceiving us with ridiculous battery sizes self ..

Instead of them to work on improving charging method they are dishing out ridiculous fake battery power.

Which phone would you rather buy, a phone that charges from 0 to 100% within 10 minutes or 10million mah battery that takes the whole day to charge yet won't last 24hrs ..
My friend, come and try gionee m3min and you will dash out your powerbank to beggars. I have been on battery since Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by windyjosezy: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2015
seunlayi:
My friend, come and try gionee m3min and you will dash out your powerbank to beggars. I have been on battery since Saturday.

lol
marketing strategy
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by snehgang: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Chikote:
This is why I am team Tecno, for the affordables. Leggo.
true tho
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by onekindaguy: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2015
kolexepana:
Tecno highly emphasize the comfortability of users.
#word
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by windyjosezy: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2015
invisibility:

The phone makes sense if it's indeed below 14k.

But 5000mah battery without fast charging tech gives folks headache.

Its really a good phone nevertheless.
u sabi
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by windyjosezy: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Tizzie:

It may come with fast charging tech. Who knows ? As I earlier stated, I don't have much info. That's all I know for. If it does, then it's just perfect.
especially at that price
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by onekindaguy: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2015
invisibility:

The phone makes sense if it's indeed below 14k.

But 5000mah battery without fast charging tech gives folks headache.

Its really a good phone nevertheless.
well can't doubt that
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Xhaka(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2015
windyjosezy:
stream grin
Thanks
Keyboard error
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Xhaka(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Elxandre:
A gathering of Tecno agents
If you aint one of 'em
You won't be here
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by kolexepana: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2015
onekindaguy:

on top 5.000mah battery again
wetin you dey find lol
If you get the money
Them go even dey beg you
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by kolexepana: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2015
onekindaguy:
#word
Gbayi!!!
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by onekindaguy: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
kolexepana:

If you get the money
Them go even dey beg you
asin
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by onekindaguy: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
kolexepana:

Gbayi!!!
lo
oga
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by daphid25(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
showlaw:
number 1 you!!!
And you? Number 2
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by onekindaguy: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
SmartMugu:

Would you prefer if it costs 5 kobo?
What is 14k compared to an innovation?
Weird mentality. Folks would spend several folds on unnecessary things and bargain on what they need.
lol
that's why we Nigerians
even if its 5k... its still too expensive for them
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Yorubago(f): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2015
The portability is the selling point of this phone really....
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:02am On Dec 01, 2015
onekindaguy:
lol
that's why we Nigerians
even if its 5k... its still too expensive for them

The phone is worth it afterall really....
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by BustScam: 4:03am On Dec 01, 2015
I guess I had start saying bye bye to a low battery status now

*picks mic*

Christmas may come early for most of us
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Oladipupo22: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Chrisx1x:
Is d phone out?

None that I know....We still hear rumors of its existence though, I guess we are both waiting on it like Simon was waiting for baby jesus
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by invisibility: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2015
falseman:

Thanks for this useful info. Please can you give details of how to tweak a rooted phone to make battery last as you did your phone.

0.8% drain every hour is too fantastic. Please give full details and thanks too.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Esotericbaby: 3:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Oladipupo22:

None that I know....We still hear rumors of its existence though, I guess we are both waiting on it like Simon was waiting for baby jesus

Huh ?? Something about this post first add up. Simon ke ? ;s
Meanwhile I heard the phone is now in slot.
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by Esotericbaby: 3:08am On Dec 03, 2015
invisibility:

Thanks for this useful info. Please can you give details of how to tweak a rooted phone to make battery last as you did your phone.

0.8% drain every hour is too fantastic. Please give full details and thanks too.
falseman:

Please tell us bro, i'd really love to know too. Anything for a little extra battery life. wink
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by onekindaguy: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2015
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

The phone is worth it afterall really....
lol
guess the hype was worth it
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by daphid25(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
snehgang:
abeg where una dey get mb stream live matches abeg
You gatz first get a phone like L5, so you go fit enjoy am cool
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by snehgang: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
daphid25:

You gatz first get a phone like L5, so you go fit enjoy am cool
hmm
baba punchline
true tho
Re: Bye Low Battery Forever ! A Phone That Is Also A Power Bank by SmartMugu: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2015
invisibility:

Your username says a lot about your own mentality and yet you even have the guts to question other people's mentality.

Where is the innovation? What has Tecno done that others aren't doing. Infinix released a 5-inch 16GB infinix hot smartphone at a starting price of 13k before demand pushed it up. None!! ... not even tecno has dared that phone. They never made noise about innovation.

They went ahead to release an android one 2GB RAM phone for 19k.Till today unrivaled and they made no noise.

Now Gionee has released a 4000mah 4G LTE,OTG,OTA smartphone sold cheap for 16k.

Tecno is coming up and we are trying to cheer them and you as one of their marketers are here to spite.

Let them sell the phone N20,000 or however they wish & that's if people don't ignore them. Another daring OEM will still rise and make a similar phone and sell it for 12k to your chagrin.
Abeg leave my moniker alone the way e dey o. No purge urself ontop am.
Firstname: Smart
Lastname: Mugu
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI / How To Get 4GB Data For N1000 And Get 5000 Free Credit On Airtel / MTN: Nigeria's Fine Causes Negative 2016 Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.