Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

PDP! Farewell From Kogi..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP! Farewell From Kogi..... (371 Views)

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP! Farewell From Kogi..... by azimibraun: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2015
If there is anything the people of Kogi can claim to be most sure of, it is the notrious fact that the days of the PDP government are so very numberd and near. I honestly dont see the PDP getting 30% of the votes by the time voting is concluded. The worst governor the state has ever had Vs. the bestv the state has ever had is sure a done deal. Besides Kogi people by default of the last election are used to thumb printing the Broom as they already see the Umbrella as a curse. I voted in the last electtions and all the people did was to thumb print the Broom knowing the candidate or not. Hon. Babadoko and Smart Adeyemi lost not becouse they were not popular but becouse they were not represented by a Broom. I see the people doing thesame again except that this time they know the Man represented by a Broom and the failure represented by an Umbrella. Mr Wada is no near a match to Mr Audu who defeated him 3+ years ago but was denied thru rigging.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Learn On How To Talk Like Minister, Mimiko Advices Lai Mohammed / New Defination Of Stupidity / Dishonest Government: Like Missing DSS Officers Like Missing 105 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.