Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) (35944 Views)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ragiluhivo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
An ex-Private in the Nigerian military has alleged that he was dismissed from the military for protecting Biafra supporters from being attacked by Hausas during their meetings at Abraka in Asaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drlrh4BRwfk

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/video-soldier-allegedly-dismissed-protecting-biafrans/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by HiddenShadow: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
God will reward you with a better job if what you said is true

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Angelben10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
there are 3 sides of the story HIS SIDE, THE ARMY SIDE and the Truth. let the truth prevail

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ubongoton(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
God punish any person that will ever mention one nigeria in my ear

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by IJOBA2: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
LALASTICLALA WHAT'S YOUR OWN TAKE ON THIS MATTER NOW
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by McDee01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE!!!

Any Organization for Human Right in Nigeria should please seek out these guy and take him in under their wings with the speed of lightning! If not I see him being dead in some days! He will now be seen as an enemy of the state and a threat to the nation. He needs a serious protection!!

I know his allegation will be refuted but his life will sure be in danger!

169 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Doublecheck: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
We appreciate you sir.
That said i don't trust this government it could be a ploy by Hausa/fulani led administration
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should not out of sympathy or empathy meet with this man or employ him
The government could be using him as a tool to get to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Lets us use wisdom

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by mytime24(f): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
is well undecided
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
eastsidechillz:
IPOB should contact this guy and verify the news.

If true, he should be adequately compensated.

IPOB SHOULD also give us an account where we can contribute in our little ways for the development of GBO NATION.

and also to save for the emergence of BIAFRA.

Vanguard posted this news, I don't know how to get in touch with the guy, I will personally keep him under my watch, if possible help and sneak him out of the country.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
The guy said the Hausa men shot his fellow soldier (Chukwuemeka) and a pregnant woman dead, that is why they had to return fire, after everything, 5 Hausa men were dead, and the captain that sent them to see what was happening denied doing so, they (him and two other soldiers) were dismissed by their commander Akpan.

Now the guy said he does not want to report to 82 Division Enugu, that he may be recalled, but they will likely set him to die. He doesn't even want to do the army job again.

This country sef...

He was right about Abraka in Asaba, see.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/04/06/nafdac-raids-abraka-market-in-asaba/
As portrayed in the mission statement of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) to safeguard public health by ensuring that only the right quality of food, drugs and other regulated products are manufactured and consumed, the agency inspected a liqour factory and raided the popular Abraka market in Asaba, the Delta state capital.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by HiddenShadow: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:
The guy said the Hausa men shot his fellow soldier (Chukwuemeka) and a pregnant woman dead, that is why they had to return fire, after everything, 5 Hausa men were dead, and the captain that sent them to see what was happening denied doing so, they (him and two other soldiers) were dismissed by their commander Akpan.

Now the guy said he does not want to report to 82 Division Enugu, that he may be recalled, but they will likely set him to die. He doesn't even want to do the army job again.

This country sef...

If he returns back to the army, they will kill him

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

If not for those marks on his face...I would have recommended him as a security guard.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by brunofarad(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chai

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by johnstar(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Zoogeria

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hakeem4(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
How does one join Nigerian army as a private

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Viergeachar: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
If true, then it is highly condemned! angry

Our slavish flatiyeastern brothers still deserve some dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Abraka is not in Asaba.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by cyberdurable(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
sorry bro... That's what u see in the zoo..

14 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by HiddenShadow: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not for those tribal marks..I would gave recommended him as a security guard.

Which weed are you smoking

God forbid

God will give him a very good job

19 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hilroy: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

Modified: I can see many idiots quoting and insulting me, I don't have the time to reply you all one by one which is the reason I'm elaborating on my post.

As a Nigerian soldier, if after pledging allegiance to protect and serve the federal republic of Nigeria, and you are dumb enough to protect individuals that claim to be citizens of illegal sovereign state like Biafra, then you deserved to be outrightly dismissed. This stupid soldier complaining that he was dismissed for protecting illegal entities like Biafrans is like a US soldier complaining that he got dismissed by US army for protecting illegal immigrants in US. It is a conflict of interest fool. However, if he protects the citizens of Abia, Anambra, Imo or any other state in Nigeria that are peacefully protesting for actualization of Biafra then he deserves not to be dismissed.

Now to the issue of if IPOB members are members of illegal organization or not. If members of an organization peacefully protest for actualization, emancipation, realization of any sovereign state they believe is for their good interest, then such organization is not illegal unless they take up arms against Nigeria Military force. This explain the reason why organization like Massob (Movement for actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra) and Mend (Movement for emancipation of Niger Delta) cannot be classified as illegal because they are movements for an interest. For Ipob (Indigenous People of Biafra) since the name of the organization didn't state if they are movement, what will be looked at is their agenda. If their agenda is to peaceful demonstrate for the secession of a region of Nigeria then they are legal. However, if their agenda is to take arms against federal republic of Nigeria, then the organization as well as its members are illegal.
These are some of the issues that would have been trashed out by Justice Nyako before he released Nnamdi Cownu on bail. I'm 100% sure that Cownu and his lawyers would have firstly pledge that he is a Nigerian and secondly vow that his organization is not a guerrilla organization that wants to declare war on Nigeria before he was released on bail. Otherwise, he would have been sentenced to death for treason.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na wa ohh...
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.

It's obvious the guy doesn't know the terrain well, but Asaba is the nearest city he can link to Abraka.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by HiddenShadow: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.

That he mixed it up doesn't mean he is wrong

Remember that he was posted there

He hasn't been there before

He is a Kogi guy posted to Delta

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by amanda2013(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na wao for this kwontry

8 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Is not obvious the guy doesn't know the terrain well, but Asaba is the nearest city he can link to Abraka.
possibly.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by omobs(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by tutudesz: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Abraka in Asaba?

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ppkoko: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Which kind life
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Anomalies:

1. He did not give his name or rank or id nos or posting area
2. The people asking questions are leading him ; he is tailoring his answers to the questions they ask.

IPOB prove this is indeed a Nigerian soldier, first. Before speaking about "massacre". Like the current rhetoric of "genocide" in the civil war - an opinion that has been severally disprooved.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by BrutalJab: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria is on the brink of shattering.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Obaseki Picks 38-Year-Old Omobayo Godwin As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.