Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Muhammad's Love For Women - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad's Love For Women (5558 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Etiquette Of Travelling For Women / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
gearcoin:

Zuuuuuuuuu ! See ur life.
I said it, if someone give one milions of evidences to treat your ignorant disease. You will never believe nah. Well, it is not a must for you to believe nah. That is exactly while there is hell fire for those that die with their delusional thinking. Just continue oo.
This is how i will be replying you now. If you again post any quran verse with ur delusional mind, i will post back in two folds a corrupt verse from your pamplet you called bible.

I wonder how you islamists reason.

You keep talking of 'pain' which shows the terrorism nature in you. No wonder Muhammad loved beheading more than any other forms of killing. Wicked people.

The thread is about Muhammad having sex with anything with hole between the legs, up till now you could not refute it, instead you are talking irrelevant things. Have no shame?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by yazach: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
gimakon:

Jesus is the founder of Christianity through Paul.

Read further

The url? Look no further
http://gregmonette.com/blog/post/was-paul-or-jesus-the-founder-of-christianity

Read again

Just to clear your doubts. God bless you my friend.

Can you please quote from the bible?

This is just a saying of some people, Jesus never hear the word Christianity nor does he heard the word bible it was fabricated my friend so don't b deceived

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

I wonder how you islamists reason.

You keep talking of 'pain' which shows the terrorism nature in you. No wonder Muhammad loved beheading more than any other forms of killing. Wicked people.

The thread is about Muhammad having sex with anything with hole between the legs, up till now you could not refute it, instead you are talking irrelevant things. Have no shame?

How will i wasted my precious time preach to deaf and dumb zombies like you. Even if i reply line by line , u will never listen nah.
My all previous reply is the witness.

Guy go and perish ! No body care.
See why you are just toothless brat.:
Quran :Kaothar 1-3

1. “Surely (O Muhammad) We have given you abundance (of good (Kawthar).”
2. “Therefore to your Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.”
3. “Surely your enemy is the one who will be without spring.”

Cant you see the verse has been effective now.

Where are those muhammad haters in the past? They hav vanished .no body reminded them again. They are already in agony side.

You are the next bro !
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2015
yazach:

This is just a saying of some people, Jesus never hear the word Christianity nor does he heard the word bible it was fabricated my friend so don't b deceived

Show you that Jesus didn't find Christianity? grin soon you'll say muhammad was the founder of Christianity.

O serious.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2015
gearcoin:

How will i wasted my precious time preach to deaf and dumb zombies like you. Even if i reply line by line , u will never listen nah.
My all previous reply is the witness.

Guy go and perish ! No body care.
See why you are just toothless brat.:
Quran :Kaothar 1-3

1. “Surely (O Muhammad) We have given you abundance (of good (Kawthar).”
2. “Therefore to your Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.”
3. “Surely your enemy is the one who will be without spring.”

Cant you see the verse has been effective now.

Where are those muhammad haters in the past? They hav vanished .no body reminded them again. They are already in agony side.

You are the next bro !

Trash !

Is it a matter of hating Muhammad or saying what he did?

The question is, did he do it or not, which you could not answer. I showed you evidences that he was a womanizer and you have nothing to refute it. Were true prophets womanizers?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2015
yazach:

What has this got to with the thread? When muslims have no defence, they resort to abuses or irrelevances, deceiving themselves.

If Jesus didn't hear of Christianity or Church, why did He address them?

Check for yourself here:

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/guzik/commentaries/6602.htm
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
truthman2012:

Trash !

Is it a matter of hating Muhammad or saying what he did?

The question is, did he do it or not, which you could not answer. I showed you evidences that he was a womanizer and you have nothing to refute it. Were true prophets womanizers?

[/s]

How many times you want me to reply you for that.

simple answer for you again ....

YOU IGNORANTLY TWIST ALL YOUR QUOTATION TO SUIT YOUR NEED.

IT CAN ONLY BE BELIEVED BY AN IGNORANT SOUL LIKE YOU.

and beside , if you can ignorantly twist those quotation to suit your need then , you must believe in these also shocked

NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (tobe sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to
"utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those
whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves."
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive
anything that breathes."
DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women" from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.

GUY ! IF YOU REPEAT THE SAME THING AGAIN , I WILL COUNT YOU AS USUAL A CONFUSE SOUL.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

What has this got to with the thread? When muslims have no defence, they resort to abuses or irrelevances, deceiving themselves.

If Jesus didn't hear of Christianity or Church, why did He address them?

Check for yourself here:

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/guzik/commentaries/6602.htm

GUY QUOTE A SINGLE VERSE WHERE JESUS MENTION CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION. STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT AND FALSEHOOD LINK. .
Stop deceiving your self. use your senses. RESEARCH FROM YOUR BOOK. OHHH ! I SEE , I FORGOT THAT BOOK CONTAINS 99% OF LIES..
You are following devil PAUL. Tell us where jesus instruct you to go church on sunday and singing,clapping and dancing ?

Jesus was not the founder of Christianity as we know it today. Most of the New Testament doesn't even concern the historical Jesus while the main influence is the Apostle Paul and a Greek convert named John.

Paul never met Jesus in the flesh, he only claimed some strange vision and proceeded to paganize the teachings of Jesus (who preached an enlightened form of Judaism), until he created Pauline Christianity. Because there are no known writings from Jesus, the actual Apostles, or anyone that actually knew Him in the flesh.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Annunaki(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
gearcoin:

GUY QUOTE A SINGLE VERSE WHERE JESUS MENTION CHRISTIANITY AS A RELIGION. STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT AND FALSEHOOD LINK. .
Stop deceiving your self. use your senses. RESEARCH FROM YOUR BOOK. OHHH ! I SEE , I FORGOT THAT BOOK CONTAINS 99% OF LIES..
You are following devil PAUL. Tell us where jesus instruct you to go church on sunday and singing,clapping and dancing ?

Jesus was not the founder of Christianity as we know it today. Most of the New Testament doesn't even concern the historical Jesus while the main influence is the Apostle Paul and a Greek convert named John.

Paul never met Jesus in the flesh, he only claimed some strange vision and proceeded to paganize the teachings of Jesus (who preached an enlightened form of Judaism), until he created Pauline Christianity. Because there are no known writings from Jesus, the actual Apostles, or anyone that actually knew Him in the flesh.

So what did Peter, James and all the other apostles teach? Cause they clearly endorsed Paul's teachings and they confirmed he was divinely called.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Annunaki:

So what did Peter, James and all the other apostles teach? Cause they clearly endorsed Paul's teachings and they confirmed he was divinely called.

PAUL (the devil) are not saying the same things with good and truth deciples of Jesus !

>> PAUL ' REJECTED BY THE TWELVE APOSTLES AND DISCIPLES OF JESUS

" But when SAUL had come to Jerusalem HE tried to join the disciples; but they were ALL AFRAID OF HIM AND DID NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS A DISCIPLE "

(Acts 9:26).

"All the people kept (stunned)silence, as they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what SIGNS AND WONDERS 'God had done through them among the Gentiles'.
"After they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying, "Brethren, LISTEN TO ME".
(Acts 15:12,13).

>>> THE MESSIAH DID NOT APPEAR TO 'Paul' HE IS A STUNT LIER :

'Paul' wrote the LIE "and last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared to me also" (1 Cor. 15:cool

Luke together with 'Paul's' own testimony confirms that 'Paul' DID NOT SEE THE RISEN YESHUA (JESUS) but "SAW A DISEMBODIED LIGHT" (Acts 9:3. 22:9)

Also , note that Paul fought with Peter and accused him of being "clearly in the wrong" (Galatians: 2:11-12), and had a huge argument with Saint Barnabas (Acts 15:36-39). Now one must ask, did GOD for instance favor Paul over Barnabas and Peter and inspired him the words while he was fighting with them?

>>> And lastly, read and think of this : 2 Corinthians 11: 22-24

"What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about. 22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I. 23Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. 24Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one "

From above , Paul is comparing himself to the disciples. If this man were truly doing all this work for God, he would not be complaining about his pain and torturing and suffering. If he is truly sincere he would not have mentioned those things. Prophets and messengers never complained and boasted about their sufferings.

I repeat, I NEED A QUOTE FROM BIBLE WHERE JESUS SAYS GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY TO CLAP, DANCING, AND SINGING ?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
gearcoin:

PAUL (the devil) are not saying the same things with good and truth deciples of Jesus !

" But when SAUL had come to Jerusalem HE tried to join the disciples; but they were ALL AFRAID OF HIM AND DID NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS A DISCIPLE "

"All the people kept (stunned)silence, as they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what SIGNS AND WONDERS 'God had done through them among the Gentiles'.
"After they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying, "Brethren, LISTEN TO ME".

'Paul' wrote the LIE "and last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared to me also" (1 Cor. 15:cool

Luke together with 'Paul's' own testimony confirms that 'Paul' DID NOT SEE THE RISEN YESHUA (JESUS) but "SAW A DISEMBODIED LIGHT" (Acts 9:3. 22:9)

Also , note that Paul fought with Peter and accused him of being "clearly in the wrong" (Galatians: 2:11-12), and had a huge argument with Saint Barnabas (Acts 15:36-39). Now one must ask, did GOD for instance favor Paul over Barnabas and Peter and inspired him the words while he was fighting with them?

"What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about. 22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I. 23Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. 24Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one "

From above , Paul is comparing himself to the disciples. If this man were truly doing all this work for God, he would not be complaining about his pain and torturing and suffering. If he is truly sincere he would not have mentioned those things. Prophets and messengers never complained and boasted about their sufferings.

I repeat, I NEED A QUOTE FROM BIBLE WHERE JESUS SAYS GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY TO CLAP, DANCING, AND SINGING ?

Is this the rebuttal to the thread?

You guys go for the irrelevant for lack of defence.

What did allahh say abou Paul? Didn't he notice him?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Annunaki(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2015
gearcoin:

That you deliberately quoted a verse from Acts 15 out of context shows you are routinely spreading islamic al taquiya here because Paul was a major participant in the first Church Conference as documented in Acts 15 and that passage provides crystal clear evidence that Paul was part of the Apostles. The Acts 9 verse you quoted was shortly after Paul's conversion, prior to his conversion he had been an aggressive persecutor of Christians thus they were wary of him in Acts 9.

Finally the scripture below provides another solid evidence that Paul was endorsed by the Apostles.

2 Peter 3:15-16

15 Look on our Lord's patience as the opportunity he is giving you to be saved, just as our dear friend Paul wrote to you, using the wisdom that God gave him. 16 This is what he says in all his letters when he writes on the subject. There are some difficult things in his letters which ignorant and unstable people(al taquiya muslims) explain falsely, as they do with other passages of the Scriptures. So they bring on their own destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Annunaki:

That you deliberately quoted a verse from Acts 15 out of context shows you are routinely spreading islamic al taquiya here because Paul was a major participant in the first Church Conference as documented in Acts 15 and that passage provides crystal clear evidence that Paul was part of the Apostles. The Acts 9 verse you quoted was shortly after Paul's conversion, prior to his conversion he had been an aggressive persecutor of Christians thus they were wary of him in Acts 9.

Finally the scripture below provides another solid evidence that Paul was endorsed by the Apostles.

15 Look on our Lord's patience as the opportunity he is giving you to be saved, just as our dear friend Paul wrote to you, using the wisdom that God gave him. 16 This is what he says in all his letters when he writes on the subject. There are some difficult things in his letters which ignorant and unstable people(al taquiya muslims) explain falsely, as they do with other passages of the Scriptures. So they bring on their own destruction.

Thanks bro for exposing his ignorance.

We are talking about Muhammad idulterous life, he has no defence and started talking about Paul. Nonsense.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by plappville(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
gearcoin:

Who is this ! metcheew !

The way you even write has shown me that i should not waste my time on you.

the same french people that say islam is evil are also the same that later confirm that the muslim staff that save many lives during the attack is an hero and this show that islam is not evil.

READ ALL MY PREVIOUS POST ABOVE AND SEE THE THRUTH.

AND LASTLY, NOTE THAT YOUR HATRED CAN NEVER STOP THE SPREAD OF ISLAM. IF IT WILL, MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST WHOULD HAVE SUCEEDED IN DOING SO BUT ALL FAILL AND ISLAM CONTINUE SHINING LIKE GOLD.

SORRY GUY. IS LIKE YOU ARE PAINED.

That muslim man is called moderate muslim. They are welcome here because they don't practice the quran like you armies of Allah. I live in France I can tell you things about how muslims here. The man uou are talking about works in a Jewish super market. No true Muslim will work in such a place. Muslims hate Jews with passion. Maybe it may be the fact that A Jewish woman poisonned thier socalled prophet. Recently, two mosques were shut down for promoting hate with verses in the quran. One thing muslims won't accept is to sign a contract with the French minister of internal affairs that they will stop using these hate and violence verses in the quran. And if this happens, and they refuses. Theré will be risk of demolishing more mosque in the nearest future. The law of France is against hateful words and this type of texts are in the quran.
No one is wishes to stop Islam. It is Islam that has caused all this with so much bloodshed.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by plappville(f): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Thanks bro for exposing his ignorance.

We are talking about Muhammad idulterous life, he has no defence and started talking about Paul. Nonsense.

Do You know why muhammed hated Paul so much?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by plappville(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Muhammad didn't do anything good with his life. He was always on top of women and even went as far as distroying a little girl...just like in this picture... cheesy

Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by dorox(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Under sharia girls get stoned for having sex, while under secular democracy girls get stoned to have sex. Hmm...not quite different after all, or is it?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
dorox:
Under sharia girls get stoned for having sex, while under secular democracy girls get stoned to have sex. Hmm...not quite different after all, or is it?

How do you mean?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhaaa ! I cant stop laughing here.
Yaa! I can see how fustrated people are here. Both ignorant males and one she-prostitute from france.
Trust me nah! I must reply each of you and expose your yansh one by one.

Everybody just relax and watchout for my reply from anytime by 4pm tomorrow. That time i will have ur damm time.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
truthman2012:

Is this the rebuttal to the thread?

You guys go for the irrelevant for lack of defence.

What did allahh say abou Paul? Didn't he notice him?
[/s]

Your ignorant is magnificent ! You must be a daft to keep on asking me the same question repeatedly. Read my post again.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
gearcoin:
[s][/s]

Your ignorant is magnificent ! You must be a daft to keep on asking me the same question repeatedly. Read my post again.

Trash !

Muhammad's terrorist.

You people cannot be admitted into God's true heaven with your jihad spirit as you will bomb it.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

That muslim man is called moderate muslim. They are welcome here because they don't practice the quran like you armies of Allah. I live in France I can tell you things about how muslims here. The man uou are talking about works in a Jewish super market. No true Muslim will work in such a place. Muslims hate Jews with passion. Maybe it may be the fact that A Jewish woman poisonned thier socalled prophet. Recently, two mosques were shut down for promoting hate with verses in the quran. One thing muslims won't accept is to sign a contract with the French minister of internal affairs that they will stop using these hate and violence verses in the quran. And if this happens, and they refuses. Theré will be risk of demolishing more mosque in the nearest future. The law of France is against hateful words and this type of texts are in the quran.
No one is wishes to stop Islam. It is Islam that has caused all this with so much bloodshed.

Hello prostitute from france ! See ennn, I hate to reply a she-b.i.t.c.h like you. But for once, i will once reply this your post line-to -line. And remember Dont quote my post again. Is that clear ? good.

Now open your Sense even if it will be a first time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That muslim man is called moderate muslim.

You must be a slowpoke ! Who hell are you to classify a Muslims. To classify a muslim is not in your deranged brain.

They are welcome here because they don't practice the quran like you armies of Allah.

Muslim will always welcome there afterall, they even welcome a prostitute like you in France. And note, that a good muslim that follow a quran will never ignite, execute and support violence.

I live in France I can tell you things about how muslims here.

Who care whether you leave in france. And you cannot tell us about muslims living in france because you are just an ignorant dude running from one thread to other thread castigating Islam with your ignorant post.Well i like that, because i know you are liable to have hypertension over ISLAM soon.

The man uou are talking about works in a Jewish super market

And so what ! didnt you work under a muslim or other religion faithful boss before ! In islam , Muslims are allow to work with unbelievers irrespective of their faith. We Just only need to be cautious with you because all what you like is to convert muslim to your confuse faith.
Also, many of you used to misquote QURAN 60:1. Incase if you among them this is your reply :

The verse above needs to be understood in proper context; otherwise it gives a meaning as if Islam prohibits Muslims to make Non-Muslims as friends. However, the true message of this verse will be clear only after knowing the background of this verse. So therefore dont just misquote any verse from quran and twist it to your need.

This is what Allah prohibits: not to take Non-Muslims as protecting friends at the cost of damage to Muslims; the message does not refer to general friendship with Non-Muslims in normal day-to-day life. This is confirmed by following two verses of Holy Qur’an:

“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.” ( quran 60:cool

and

“It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimun (the wrong-doers).” (quran 60:9)

Hope that get to your dull brain ? good.

Now listen, The way i answer above applied to all the quran verses all of you always misquote ignorantly.

If i see you ignorantly quote any verse from glorious quran to reply me, i will just strike cross such reply text for you .This is because i assume you to not be a dull type.I will not allow you to make me to repeat the same things over and over on the same issue. Well, may be you and that dull OP called trust[s]man2012 are the same.

Muslims hate Jews with passion. Maybe it may be the fact that A Jewish woman poisonned thier socalled prophet. Recently, two mosques were shut down for promoting hate with verses in the quran. One thing muslims won't accept is to sign a contract with the French minister of internal affairs that they will stop using these hate and violence verses in the quran. And if this happens, and they refuses. Theré will be risk of demolishing more mosque in the nearest future. The law of France is against hateful words and this type of texts are in the quran.

Chei ! see story . ...
Yes we hate sturborn jews and ignorant and deranged thinking christians. But we did not hate them with passion. WE ONLY HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ATTACKED ISLAM EITHER WITH ARMS OR THE TONGUE. WE HATE THEM THE WAY WE HATE DEVIL. AFTERALL, NO BODY WILL LIKE HIS/HER ENEMY. NOTE : WE WILL LIKE YOU TO COME TO YOUR SENSES AND STOP COUNTING VIOLENT MUSLIMS AS TRUE MUSLIM AND STOP MISQUOTE THE QURAN VERSE OUT OF CONTEXT TO SUIT YOUR IGNORANT BELIEVE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My advice for you !

>>>> ASK YOURSELF, HOW MANY CONVERTS HAVE YOU MADE SINCE YOU STARTED YOUR ANTI-ISLAMIC AGENDA IN NAIRALAND. YOU EVEN MAKE YOURSELF TO BECOME A FOOL AND USELESS SOMEBODY IN THIS FORUM. YOU ALWAYS SOUNDED SHE-PROSTITUTE.
PLEASE CONTINUE.. I WILL LIKE YOUR BP TO RISE TO HIGHEST POINT.

>>>> DONT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO REPLY SHE-PROSTITUTE AT SECOND TIME BUT , I MAY JUST STRIKE CROSS YOUR POST WITH FEW WORDS.

>>> AND FINALLY I DID NOT HATE YOU PERSONALLY BUT I HATE YOU BASED ON THE WAY YOU THINK AND WRITE....

PEACE........
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
truthman2012:

Trash !

Muhammad's terrorist.

You people cannot be admitted into God's true heaven with your jihad spirit as you will bomb it.
[/s]

Ignorant folk ! you dont even know how to strikethrough a post. see above how i did it.

No wonder you always write nonsesense and ignorant post . what a slowpoke.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
gearcoin:
[s][/s]

Ignorant folk ! you dont even know how to strikethrough a post. see above how i did it.

No wonder you always write nonsesense and ignorant post . what a slowpoke.

Huum !

I'm sure the islamic jinn (demons) possessing you hate the truth. I support my claim with your quran and hadith, which are islamic writings you believe in.

Why do you believe this devilish Muhammad as a prophet of God?

https://www.nairaland.com/2776273/muslims-not-spared-muhammads-maltreatment

It doesn't make any sense to follow Muhammad.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

Do You know why muhammed hated Paul so much?
Pls explain.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Annunaki:

That you deliberately quoted a verse from Acts 15 out of context shows you are routinely spreading islamic al taquiya

How did i quote it out of context ? ennnn... see hyprocriasy ! What about you guys that always quote quran verses out of context ?

So therefore , that verse i quoted is valid and stand on the point i used it for.

Paul was part of the Apostles. The Acts 9 verse you quoted was shortly after Paul's conversion, prior to his conversion he had been an aggressive persecutor of Christians thus they were wary of him in Acts 9.

Kindly state me a verse that shows that the verse was after the paul conversion ? If none, then, that means the verse still stand and serve the purpose i used it for.. Good !

Wrong bro !

If your quotation above is true , then it means it contradict the verse i quoted in the first place and this further corroborate the fact that the bible is full of confusion.

And beside see more evidence that devil paul is devil in person :

>>>>

'PAUL' CURSED JESUS CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES AND DISCIPLES

" If we or an angel from heaven preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL to you than what we (Paul and his followers) have preached to you LET HIM BE A CURSE"
(Gal 1:18)

There was a distinction even back then with the disciples of Jesus and Paul and "his" followers. Barnabbas and Mark both followed Paul at one time and then left him and went back to the disciples. Barnabbas was sent by the Apostle Peter to travel with Paul and teach Paul the ways and teachings of Jesus, but Paul wasn't going to play second fiddle to anyone and usurped the authority of Barnabbas and taught what he wanted to teach. How many ever knew that Paul was suppose to be subservient to Barnabbas?

>>> Read this also :

"Indeed I PAUL say to you that IF ANYONE BECOME CIRCUMCISED Christ will profit you nothing " (Gal. 5:2).

too bad Paul! The circumcision was a sign of the covenant between Israel and Yahovah! Another false "divine revelation!"
YET, despite his assertion that 'Christ will profit you nothing', 'Paul' himself, HYPOCRITICALLY " took TIMOTHY and CIRCUMCISED HIM "
(Acts 16:3).

If you want more let me know..

And finally, Check my post very well, you havnt answer my question finish nah ! pls do bro . TELL ME A SINGLE VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT SAY YOU CHRISTIAN SHOULD GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND DANCE, CLAPPING AND SINGING. THANKS.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Huum !

I'm sure the islamic jinn (demons) possessing you hate the truth. I support my claim with your quran and hadith, which are islamic writings you believe in.

Why do you believe this devilish Muhammad as a prophet of God?

https://www.nairaland.com/2776273/muslims-not-spared-muhammads-maltreatment

It doesn't make any sense to follow Muhammad.

Buhaaa ! why are you jumping from one question into another, is like you have confused already. i can see that. You even refer me to another thread. I laugh hard at your confusion.

CHRISTIANITY MY FOOT ! THAT MAM-MADE RELIGION FROM PAUL AND FAKE SOUL MEMBER..

NONSENSE !
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
gearcoin:

Buhaaa ! why are you jumping from one question into another, is like you have confused already. i can see that. You even refer me to another thread. I laugh hard at your confusion.

CHRISTIANITY MY FOOT ! THAT MAM-MADE RELIGION FROM PAUL AND FAKE SOUL MEMBER..

NONSENSE !

Trash !

No defence made.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash !

No defence made.

Your mumu gidi gan..... you cant see it because you are so dull to see it and reason with it.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
gearcoin:

Your mumu gidi gan..... you cant see it because you are so dull to see it and reason with it.

Lol !

Terrorist.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Lol !

Terrorist.
Pastors ass licker. grin
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2015
gearcoin:
Pastors ass licker. grin
Muhammad's slave !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Playing Recorded Qur'an In Unclean Places / Will My Act Of Worship Be Accepted? | Conditions Of Worship / Is Shafi & Witri Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.