Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Muhammad's Love For Women - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad's Love For Women (5590 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Etiquette Of Travelling For Women / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad's slave !
Devil 's slave !
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Annunaki(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
gearcoin:

Devil 's slave !

Devil = allahh tongue
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
gearcoin:

Devil 's slave !

Lol !

Am a child of the Living God.

The way Muhammad was maltreating people, sparing no muslims shows he was from the Devil. Unfortunately, you are one of his slaves.

https://www.nairaland.com/2776273/muslims-not-spared-muhammads-maltreatment
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]Lol !

Am a child of the Living God.

The way Muhammad was maltreating people, sparing no muslims shows he was from the Devil. Unfortunately, you are one of his slaves.

https://www.nairaland.com/2776273/muslims-not-spared-muhammads-maltreatment
[/s]

Mumu ! Is that what your pastor told you. You better go and find your father becos God doesnt know you. You are just a devil pikin .

Must you refer me to another thread you this useless pastor ass licker. grin
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Annunaki:

Devil = allahh tongue

That is your our own ignorant opinion nah ! I will spare you for that.

I thought initially that you have something upstair that is why i took my time to reply you line-by line. I just known that you are also a daft.

Up till now you havnt have a single answer to my reply. Dont douge that questions oo. You must answer them or else i will join you to my list of ignorant folk like that pastor ass licker and that she -prostitute from france.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Annunaki(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2015
gearcoin:

That is your our own ignorant opinion nah ! I will spare you for that.

I thought initially that you have something upstair that is why i took my time to reply you line-by line. I just known that you are also a daft.

Up till now you havnt have a single answer to my reply. Dont douge that questions oo. You must answer them or else i will join you to my list of ignorant folk like that pastor ass licker and that she -prostitute from france.

I would have responded but your response was so shallow, daft and deliberately fraudulent that I thought it would be a waste of my time to educate you better. It appears that you have been so thoroughly brain washed by your al taquiya imams that it will literally take a rebooting of what is left of your brain and emptying out all the thrash you've been fed with before your brain can be configured to reason like a normal human being and store credible information.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Annunaki:

I would have responded but your response was so shallow, daft and deliberately fraudulent that I thought it would be a waste of my time to educate you better. It appears that you have been so thoroughly brain washed by your al taquiya imams that it will literally take a rebooting of what is left of your brain and emptying out all the thrash you've been fed with before your brain can be configured to reason like a normal human being and store credible information.

Buhaha . Kikkikkk. Kakaaaa. grin grin grin grin grin

I cant stop laughing here. Yes i always said it. Christians are not grounded in their religion. They are ignorant and pastors ass licker. They practise christian becos they are born and brainwashed into it. You these guys are ignorant mofos.

Now listen, i know u will never have valid answers to those points over there. The more you tried the more i will expose your ignorants.

Just few questions you cant answer. Then what are you doing in that man made religion. I just pity for your soul...

All what all of you know is to go to anti islamic site and copy and paste here. Useless confused ignorant soul .

Remember just quote me a valid points or else i will strikethrough your useless post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? / Story Of Hope For Expecting Couple / The Miraculous Crack On The Wall Of The Holy Ka'ba In Makkah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.