Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,669 members, 7,844,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) (66353 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by ibkgab001: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
RIP mama ... please tell Awolowo that Aregbe is killing us one by one in osun state
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Iyoma2(f): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not about whose wife u are, not about how long u lived, not about how many people u knew while on earth, not about ur wealth not about d type of burial, powers n fame but all about ur relationship with Baba God, RIP
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
So wia is d white brocade she asked her children 2 bury her with angry
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by tasceige(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
onosprince:
End time burial.

Yah stealing @lasisi69's comments

1 Like

Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by tonychristopher: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
OK na
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist4:
Buried as a Queen , indeed a Queen and always a Queen , the wife of Chief Obafemi Awolowo , Late Madam Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo , Popularly Called HID Awolowo (Lt) was indeed a great woman , that's why the people of Ogun state with their wonder working Governor, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state , Buried her in such a unique way , see photos from what the people of Ogun state Did for HID Awolowo on her Burial Ceremony .... so lovely.

source http://viviangist.com/gov-amosun-and-people-of-ogun-state-how-they-buried-hid-awolowo

She is yet 2 be burried @ Op. This is a mere lying in state. She ll be burried on 25th nov.
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by smartcbtng: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls Vote for Smart Cbt click this link https:///MFYpnpJDEt and share by clicking the share button
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist4:
Buried as a Queen , indeed a Queen and always a Queen , the wife of Chief Obafemi Awolowo , Late Madam Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo , Popularly Called HID Awolowo (Lt) was indeed a great woman , that's why the people of Ogun state with their wonder working Governor, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state , Buried her in such a unique way , see photos from what the people of Ogun state Did for HID Awolowo on her Burial Ceremony .... so lovely.

source http://viviangist.com/gov-amosun-and-people-of-ogun-state-how-they-buried-hid-awolowo

She is yet 2 be burried @ Op. This is a mere lying in state. She ll be burried on 25th nov.
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by mightyokwy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
pweetychyka:

Smh for u!
I expected u to even say it's a waste of money

Lol cheesy. Sweety where have you being. Miss you so much.
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who is this idiot that keeps advertising scrap metals where he should not. These Igbo people like money. Everywhere they go it is money.
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by agamenon(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Meanwhile,Abobaku is still missing
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by spiralwedge(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist4:

Olodo.

Please if you are trying to be a top gun in blogging, know how to read widely and research. Google is your friend too.

Her burial arrangement is published daily in the Nigerian Tribune (where else) for the past 2 weeks and she would BE BURIED ON HER BIRTHDAY 25TH NOVEMBER.

SO, SHE HASNT BEEN BURIED YET.. But burial programmes have started.

Also, the body has not reached Ikenne, OGUN STATE yet. Was in Apapa, Lagos and Ibadan. So where did you get "the people of Ogun State and Ibikunle Amosun"??
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by coolebux(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Please check this link, Light need your help cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/51
are you OK?
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Aminat508(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
coolebux:
are you OK?
sure I am
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by TolstoyFan: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mama Awolowo has not been buried. She will be buried on 25th November 2015.
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Holywizard: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
djshoxy:
. I tink d oil in ur brain is short. U nid 2 refill it.
u need a brain format to clear all de viruses in ur useless local brain
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
oluwolejsh:
Eeeyah!.... Smh, Oya receive sense.
I dash you tongue
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
TolstoyFan:
Mama Awolowo has not been buried. She will be buried on 25th November 2015.
all I know be say by the time she gets there baba Awolowo go do marry another wife with grandchildren,she wasted too much time to join him there
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=30]May Her gentle sould rest in Caskedt Peace[/size] Greet my Papa for me ooo.. Tell him say i dey see his handworks grin
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by oluwolejsh: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
BABANGBALI:
I dash you tongue
Lol
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Ademusiwa1a: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
cry
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Ademusiwa1a: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
[si/size]

Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by bummyla(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Ademusiwa1a: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=18pt]
[/size]

[size=18pt]Before[/size49eb4ef5ffcf48e79ed722b19b[/img]
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
goldengunman:
. How much do u buy engine block(cast) n top cylinder
We buy per tonnage
How many of the cylinder do u have?
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
benitwater:
is it only open to 12tyres vehicle?
What's ur vehicle type
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Freeman50(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by patreeq50(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time burial......that does not stop the fact that she's going to He......?
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by pus96: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why you people most be using western Nigeria is buhari will not come to repair you police building..

You see, when a salary is suppose to be paid to amosun , will amosun agree they put ajimobi name on it. No. Just because ajimobi own the car to travel to lagos, if they want to travel to warri. No.

the name western Nigeria is the correct thing to use.

If Buhari says I am not given you a ride. Buhari will pay more money. Instead of half the price to go to warri
Re: How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Goodbye HIV awolowo. Greet your useless husband in hell for me! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.