Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Girlfriend's Obstacles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Obstacles (558 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Obstacles by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2015
‎Hi Nairalanders et Romancelanders.Je m'appelle Michael(okay enough with the French).Nice of you to drop by.Its actually been a pretty long time I wrote so I just came up with this story.Hope you enjoy the reading.

She took the liberty of arranging her room while mum and dad,accompanied with Shirley and Distin went on a road trip,though,still in Nevada State.
  "This is just so annoying"Eva said."First it was about my visiting Mario,now its about my coming home just an hour after my so-called curfew.When will all these punishments come to an end.I'm tired of being picked on daily.Its just not fair.I know I've outgrown all these"Looking in the mirror and shouting aloud in her room,Eva continued her complaints;"If only they'll just let me be,I'll feel so happy doing whatever it is I like to do. Damn.I can't wait to turn 18.Thank God Its just a matter of weeks now".
  Ding-Dong.The bell in the sitting room rings.Realising she hadn't gone half way into tidying up her room,Eva startled with fear remembering the words of Lady Augusta,her mum;"If ur not done tidying up this room before we get back,there'll be no supper 4 u,you'll be grounded for a week and stay indoors doing all the laundry and washing of plates".She knew her mum was serious and could only be more frightened each time she heard the ringing door bell,thinking to herself if her folks were back."Although they've been gone for two hours,I expected them to stay longer"Eva thought to herself."No,No.I didn't hear the sound of Dad's car.It couldn't be them".Now going downstairs to the door,Eva was ready to face the consequences of whatever or whoever awaits her in the door."Oh,its you.Good Evening Mrs Roli".
Mrs Roli,a devout Anglican and Church elder,popularly known in Eva's neighbourhood for her acts of generosity and kindness towards everyone,had a long look at Eva and immediately bursted into uncontrollable tears.It was evident that she had been holding up the tears for a while.Surprised,as to the fact that Eva had never seen Mrs Roli in tears before,since she spends a whole lot of time in Eva's house discussing with her mum,her long time best friend,Eva hurriedly asked"What's the problem godmum,please stop crying.Everything will be alright".Giving a pitied look at Eva,Mrs Roli,still trying to control her emotions,started"God knows why.Only Him knows the reason why they took the road through Dawson Avenue.If only they had stayed at home or maybe gone through Sir Camron Street,this wouldn't have happened."Eva,now expecting a bad news,gave a bewildered look at Mrs Roli."Who will take care of my goddaughter now,who will be my bestfriend,who will I come to when I need solace?"Mrs Roli asked rhetorically."Eva"She continued."Its going to be alright,don't cry,I'm here.Your mum,dad and siblings are now in a better place in heaven"Although,expecting a bad news,Eva didn't imagine it'd be dis bad.Known for her doubting nature,Eva,now in the parlour holding hands with the profusely crying Mrs Roli,gave a loud chuckle and said "Stop the jokes godmum,it aint April 1st yet.This is actually 1st of March".Bringing out her phone and showing Eva a crushed-beyond-repair Toyota Avalon,she said,"There was a truck coming in full speed at the other side of the road......."As at this time,Eva's mind was blacked out.She never saw this coming,not when her Dad's Golden Jubilee birthday ceremony was just 3 days away..........

Rate or Hate‎
Good/Bad StorysadScale of 1-10)
Good/Poor execution/write upsadScale of 1-10)
Please Continue with the storysadYes/No)
Opinions needed.Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend's Obstacles by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
I read ur story and I tell u dat it lacks clarity..

Secondly its not spaced, no paragraphs...

I think ur concept is great buh if u can add clarity and paragraphs to it, it'l be interesting...
Re: My Girlfriend's Obstacles by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I read ur story and I tell u dat it lacks clarity..

Secondly its not spaced, no paragraphs...

I think ur concept is great buh if u can add clarity and paragraphs to it, it'l be interesting...
Thanks bro.Just a sketch write up though.I think i'll modify it.
Thanks again.
Re: My Girlfriend's Obstacles by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Thanks bro.Just a sketch write up though.I think i'll modify it.
Thanks again.
u"l do great.. Keep up d good work.. I like ur zeal.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Rules And Fact. / True Love / Love Lounge With Okorode Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.