Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) (36814 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by PBundles(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just out of curiosity since I have traveled all over the globe..................WHO PUTS A HUBLOT WRISTWATCH IN CHECK IN LUGGAGE .

I think he forgot to mention his diamond encrusted Iphone 6 and watch, dont forget that wink

I dont doubt that his bag was broken into, but really a Hublot, never seen that before. I hope he realizes that the insurance per bag is limited to like a couple hundred dollars.
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by busyfishing(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
he is a dullard..good....Jonathan was a clueless fool..How about that?
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by manny4life(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
PBundles:
Just out of curiosity since I have traveled all over the globe..................WHO PUTS A HUBLOT WRISTWATCH IN CHECK IN LUGGAGE .

I think he forgot to mention his diamond encrusted Iphone 6 and watch, dont forget that wink

I dont doubt that his bag was broken into, but really a Hublot, never seen that before. I hope he realizes that the insurance per bag is limited to like a couple hundred dollars.

He got money for a Hublot watch and customized necklace but did not have money to upgrade and fly a decent airline? Someone please explain this to me. It's common sense not to put valuable personal items in checked in bags, I kinda feel sad for him and hope he finds his stuff.
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by Sunny4Gold: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok
Sorry to hear that. As per the damage bag, most airlines have companies that do help them to repair damage bags. This takes time because you have to file a formal complaint.
As per the laptop, how will you put a laptop in a checked bag. Your laptop should be in your carry-on or laptop bag. You take that inside the plane with you.
You will not be able to get anything from the airline apart from clothes and toiletries. How can you put jewelry in a checked bag, that is very hard to believe
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by PBundles(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
PBundles:

manny4life:

He got money for a Hublot watch and customized necklace but did not have money to upgrade and fly a decent airline? Someone please explain this to me. It's common sense not to put valuable personal items in checked in bags, I kinda feel sad for him and hope he finds his stuff.

Bro you really believe he had one, come on............
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by tolsee(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Turkish Airline?? The most useless airline I've ever known!!! I missed my connecting flight from Istanbul to Lagos via London because the flight was delayed (all of us Nigerians and Ghanians), we complained at the information desk in Istanbul and the officials (Turkey Airline) were so rude to us! I thought Nigeria was bad in the area of customer service, please try Turkey! We were told the next flight was leaving the following day at 3pm and we had to pay for our transit visas! After shouting and screaming "I" opted for a flight to Beirut then Lagos which was leaving in 8hrs. They gave us food vouchers that could only be used in "designated" areas. Worst trip of my life!! It's cheaper than most airlines because they SUCK!! Please if you value your time and want to preserve your dignity, AVOID TURKISH AIRLINES!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by holysina(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
some dude can lie, his bag is a fake polo bag. ur using a fake polo bag to put all those items u listed, chaii. if to say na original polo bag i for believe small. who still pack laptops and sme exepnsive stuff in a bag u want to lodge in, what happens to ur handcarry
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by manny4life(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
PBundles:

Bro you really believe he had one, come on............

Ha, what do you want me to say? grin grin If you have money for Hublot, you have NO BUSINESS flying a cheap airline like Turkish Airlines. Heck, I would NEVER fly that airline even if that's my last resort.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
painful thing misplacing vital documents
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by cao(f): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What the Dullard APC government is causing and disgracing the country. sad
I didn't know that our president also controlled Turkey. Maybe, you should change your moniker to an actual human name, it appears your online persona has food for brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by delishpot: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
zikmarty:
Turkish airlines tho,too controversial and abusive...I still don't understand why people patronise them this much

Because they do not require transit Visa I guess.
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
u sick for dah statement u jus made nw
EgusiSoup:

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
akksplendor:

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photos-nigerian-passenger-battles.html
I swear you be 419 undecided

Who you won decieve here! Just say na only cloth dey inside the bag, just dey call weti you no even buyundecided
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Ori Baba eeee Ti daru iwo Omo oniranu ato Ku maku amonarun ma lo
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
holysina:
some dude can lie, his bag is a fake polo bag. ur using a fake polo bag to put all those items u listed, chaii. if to say na original polo bag i for believe small. who still pack laptops and sme exepnsive stuff in a bag u want to lodge in, what happens to ur handcarry
forget them, I know them, NAIJA sense he won play here. Nothing dey miss for he bag.
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by holysina(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
forget them, I know them, NAIJA sense he won play here. Nothing dey miss for he bag.

lol, even if he wanted to claim, him for no go buy popular bag wen go easy to identify. him go buy 6k bag for alaba market come dey form polo bag league. cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by Junipero: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
cry cry cry cry

And I just booked them from Belgium to Abuja for Xmas.

Kai, non refundable tickets sef....Nna mehn
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anytime you are travelling,don't use black leather bag or you should avoid leather because they always have problem to scan it therefore they sometime break it and physically check what is inside,in some cases,they steal things or it get broken,lost,in rear cases forgot to return the bag,so i will advice you guys to always use something like fabric bag or soft leather bag,they always break my bag anytime i use leather though i have never lost anything
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by Pebcak: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just email and call turkish airline, they will make sure you get the bag or pay for your valuables talking from experience I hope you filled a form also before leaving the airport

"Passengers whose baggage is missing at reclaim must, on the same day and before leaving the arrival hall, have a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) prepared by applying to Station Lost and Found Offices with their
Travel ticket,
Baggage tag,
Identity document (identity card, passport).
The Property Irregularity Report is filed on the WorldTracer system which begins searching for the lost baggage. When found the baggage is delivered to the passenger without delay, free of charge. For the first five days the Station Lost & Found Offices are responsible for searching for the lost baggage. For baggage not found within five days the
PIR,
Baggage tag,
Travel ticket,
Identity document and
Request form,
are obtained and sent to the Baggage Services Management. In the event that detailed investigations carried out by this department are not successful, the lost baggage file will be evaluated for compensation.

Click here for Baggage Identification Form"

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/travel-information/baggage/baggage-delays

Minister of transportation and FAAN thats long thing call turkish airways in Istanbul and deal with those one directly
Call Turkish airways Nigeria and tell them you will involve your lawyer at that point they will get you your bad and ask you to itemize whats missing with $ value and i bet within 2 weeks you ll get the $$ value or your box in my case i got my box
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

I didn't know that our president also controlled Turkey. Maybe, you should change your moniker to an actual human name, it appears your online persona has food for brains.

You mean he eats Turkey? undecided

What is this one saying cry
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by franklingud(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time airline. Ndi oshi!
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by cao(f): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

You mean he eats Turkey? undecided

What is this one saying cry
Ah...soup for brains, last time we humans checked, Istanbul is in Turkey. Turkish signifies it's from Turkey. Just because you choose to be ignorant, doesn't mean we should let it slide. NL with its sentient food...gotta love when food starts thinking it's intelligent.
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

Ah...soup for brains, last time we humans checked, Istanbul is in Turkey. Turkish signifies it's from Turkey. Just because you choose to be ignorant, doesn't mean we should let it slide. NL with its sentient food...gotta love when food starts thinking it's intelligent.

Please who has saw my Nokia big pin earpiece? sad
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by cao(f): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Please who has saw my Nokia big pin earpiece? sad
I didn't know soup also had ears...shame it doesn't know how to listen.
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

I didn't know soup also had ears...shame it doesn't know how to listen.

**pours hot egunsi soup on her flat breast***

undecided
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by cao(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

**pours hot egunsi soup on her flat breast***

undecided
Mwuahaha, flat?! I wish...it's egusi not egunsi, you can't even spell your own name. Poor poor food, left to rot in the backyard that is your growing ignorance. Then you'll be the first to blame Buhari for your own ignorance. Oh and you do know breasts come in a pair, right or have you over cooked what was left of your brain??
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

Mwuahaha, flat?! I wish...it's egusi not egunsi, you can't even spell your own name. Poor poor food, left to rot in the backyard that is your growing ignorance. Then you'll be the first to blame Buhari for your own ignorance.

***continues pouring hot egunsi on her flat breast***

cheesy cheesy

You does not even knows how to speak this English lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by cao(f): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

***continues pouring hot egunsi on her flat breast***

cheesy cheesy

You does not even knows how to speak this English lipsrsealed
The irony of this sentence is baffling. Let's clap for sentient food everybody. It's still lost in the sense it's trying to make. Bless your resilience wink. Now, I know it's trying to be facetious, but I'm quite bored and frankly I'm enjoying its subpar performance, I expected better. Alas, your failure is still entertaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by drnairalov: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Those bastards destroyd my bag d last time I travelled.. my bag was intact in the weight in just for me to get to my destination and I found d whol bag torn...the zip cut beyond control d fools used cellotape to cellotape my precious bag..with my loads scattered.. filed a report so they repay me I am yet to get a reply..useless set of group... I rsther go for emirates... turkish cheap piece of shii
Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by zoomzu(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
I had similar experience with KLM from Lagos to Schipol and Citi-Jet to London City Airport in Sept. I waited to pick my luggage on arrival at London City airport but got only one out of 2. I reported at the counted and was asked to fill a form that it would be looked for and delivered to my address. Surprisingly, what was broght to me the following day shocked me as bad with just few items was brought to me. I futher reported this to Air France/KLM and City Jet, I was asked to produce Police report, affidafit and receipts of the items in my luggage that i would be refunded. Lo and behold, where would i get reciept of Aso-Ebi, Hair extension (lots) my shoes, Kilishi and other items from. That's how i forgo everything. But when I was coming back home, I kept receipt of every single items in my luggage in case of eventuality but I thank God that my luggage was intact.

Re: Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) by Cooldeedee: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Fried brain! What has APC got to do with ds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Customs Intercepts Man At Indian Airport With Pythons, Tortoises, Monkey (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.