Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend (713 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend by maselugbo: 1:03pm On May 20, 2009
A friend of mine hav been disturbing me on this matter. her guy of 7yrs caught her.
on thisdday she was wt her guy and her phone rang and her boyfriend picked the call which happend to be from another guy and the guy dropped the line. Her BF ask her the person, but she doesnt know her to cover up. she explained to her guy she dated the guy wen she doesnt know wat her boy friend hav for her cos is distance relationship but now that she is not dating the guy again. her BF take up this and quit the relationship. since then they have been a good friend, her BF still send her money but he tries to break the communication link between them. my friend said she loved the guy more than anybody but the guy refused to accept her back. she begged the guy but everytin proove abortive. she told me that the guy called her recently and told her that is not easy for him to leave her but he just hav to do it, he also told her that she is a blessing to him and that he can never forget her. my friend has been dreaming the day that this guy will come back. she is wt anoda guy now but she is still in love wt the ex guy. what can she do?
Re: Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2009
What she can do is get a life and stop crying over spilled milk. angry

She's with another dude now and so she should be concentrating on her present relationship!
Re: Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend by bblacky(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2009
ur friend shud pack all tings n move to her ex's place of she deems dat necessary n fink by so doing he cud love her n take her back.
Re: Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend by luxoire(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2009
she and her ex should talk openly about how they both feel, what they both want and IF they can make it work.

if they still love each other, but can see a future past their current trust issues - then they should both move on with their lives. if they cant move on - they should give it a second chance - no point being miserable and making their current partneers miserable too in the process - because they dont deserve it

(1) (Reply)

"my Friend"or "my Cousin". . .i Know All These Threads Are About Yourself People / Men More Than Women Willing To Give Marriage A Second Chance / I Can't Do Without Loving Someone, But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.