Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. (1234 Views)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
I've been dating this girl for 3 months now but no sex cause I decided to keep it that way with her, even though she has come to my house on several occasions. Today I went to her house her parents are not at home, we were discussing when all of a sudden she said "I treats her like my sister" I ask her what she meant by that but she said I should go and think about it.
I've been thinking but I can't come to any decision, is it the sex matter. Please a brother needs your advice.
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op are you a learner?
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by misspicy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
ask her wat she meant.....no go ra_pe person pikin o
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
would have told you what she meant by that , buh since you seek the counsel of your NL sisters, lemme keep My explanation to Myself.
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by tripplephi: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ebubest:
I've been dating this girl for 3 months now but no sex cause I decided to keep it that way with her, even though she has come to my house on several occasions. Today I went to her house her parents are not at home, we were discussing when all of a sudden she said "I treats her like my sister" I ask her what she meant by that but she said I should go and think about it.
I've been thinking but I can't come to any decision, is it the sex matter. Please a brother needs your advice.

is it a DATING relationship or a COURTSHIP LEADING TO MARRIAGE..... whats the FUTURE of the union.... if its a DATING FLING that wants to keep the best BLEEP for last then i suggest to follow your animal instinct.... Else let her know that when you both marry, you can do it everyday and everywhere..... My bro the good book says WHERE THERE IS NO VISION PEOPLE START GETTING TIRED..... so it means she is expecting you to handle her in bed.

Now come to think of it, she is either bold and extremely openly raw with you in her communication or she is a LOOSE sister.... all i am saying is DEFINE it now and MOVE on OR MOVE in.
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by tripplephi: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op are you a learner?

he is a Patient DOG
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by tripplephi: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:
ask her wat she meant.....no go ra_pe person pikin o

na she ask for am na..... its already consensual
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by obiorathesubtle: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shut up and fûck her!
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by eyeon(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
She's shown you all the green lights in the world... You see; even when we decide to abstain, they still feel sad... #Life
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by ipledge10(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sometimes when guys say they dont want to have sex with their gf,i use to doubt if the same blood flow in us.

Bro you are showing ur gf agape love.When she said you are treating her like ur sister,she didnt mean blood sister grin she meant Church sister

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by viclawz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op she needs the koko and you re not giving it 2 her,wait still she cheats on you then you gonna know the meaning...

BTW you can still connect me 2 her so I can ask ask on ur behalf.
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
tripplephi:

he is a Patient DOG
Who will eat d fattest bone grin Op keep calm&ask her wat she meant by u treating her like a sister okay!!cc:Ebubest
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
would have told you what she meant by that , buh since you seek the counsel of your NL sisters, lemme keep My explanation to Myself.
abeg xplain
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
viclawz:

BTW you can still connect me 2 her so I can ask on ur behalf.
u dey learn to talk
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by IamLEGEND1: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by viclawz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ebubest:
u dey learn to talk
oh really,u wey sabi talk u no fit ask ur babe wetin she mean abi.
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
viclawz:
oh really,u wey sabi talk u no fit ask ur babe wetin she mean abi.
abeg get out dem born u to b sex machine, abi u wan cum form 4 here. Girls don notice u na go pack 4 another trend
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shey sh expect u to b treating her like yr mother be4 ni?
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by viclawz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ebubest:
abeg get out dem born u to b sex machine, abi u wan cum form 4 here. Girls don notice u na go pack 4 another trend
easy bruv,u re beginning to sound like a pained nigga beside I was just trying to help
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
mumu
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2015
viclawz:
easy bruv,u re beginning to sound like a pained nigga beside I was just trying to help
I'm sorry, but I dnt lyk pple tukin abt her dat way
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2015
justified19:
mumu
wey dog lick ur eye, mumu
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

is it a DATING relationship or a COURTSHIP LEADING TO MARRIAGE..... whats the FUTURE of the union.... if its a DATING FLING that wants to keep the best BLEEP for last then i suggest to follow your animal instinct.... Else let her know that when you both marry, you can do it everyday and everywhere..... My bro the good book says WHERE THERE IS NO VISION PEOPLE START GETTING TIRED..... so it means she is expecting you to handle her in bed.

Now come to think of it, she is either bold and extremely openly raw with you in her communication or she is a LOOSE sister.... all i am saying is DEFINE it now and MOVE on OR MOVE in.
the problem is evry girl I've ever dated after sex I broke up dem I dnt even think of goin bak 4 anoda, I jst wanna mak d relationship last dis tym
Re: Please Nairalanders A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Ebubest(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2015
pinceprinz:
Shey sh expect u to b treating her like yr mother be4 ni?
I no knw 4 her oo

(1) (Reply)

Its Ma Birthday / If She Asks You Some Or All Of These Questions, Just Start Thanking Your Chi / 11 Things Men Do That Destroy Their Marriage Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.