Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

9 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 (3949 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / Advice Needed:how Should I Start? / Relationship Advice Needed (how do I handle this?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
angry op permit to say dah yu are sick......so u wanna dump ur girl cos she doesn't want s*x....and u wanna go for a girl dah will give yu s*x abi?? So when u are done with her....with the hope of marrying a virgin u would go bck to ur real gf and start saying its the devils work.....mummu

Hilarious
Re: 9 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
like d way u approach tinz.
Thankchuwink
Re: 9 by afesimicaleb(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2015
hariorh:

Point 1 and 7 are contradictory. You can't have both in this ur story.

4. You actually cheated (agreement or not. unless ur gf was with u and happily watching while u were banging the side chic).

6. The side chic is a ho. Knowing fully well u have a relationship and still having sex with u. (better don't start a relationship with this one or u will regret it in future)

Bros, simply say you just want advice on how to break up. No need bringing up the sex issue.

BTW she can't overreact as you didn't touch her cookie. If she does, call the cops.

grin
wat da f*ck re u saying!
Re: 9 by hariorh: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
wat da f*ck re u saying!

Problem reading English?

Use Google translate grin
Re: 9 by MRBrownJ: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Yea. I don't write stories, I'll just list everything out
1. I love her

do you remotely understand the meaning of what you wrote above?!

2. We're in a no-sex relationship

fair enough

3. I've been faithful, 1 year and 5 months without sex. It's hard! I need a damn medal!

need a medal to do what you decided you were going to do?! you are talking as if someone FORCED you into this r/ship? abeg, if you are miserable due to sex, then dont continue being in such r/ship.

4. I had sex with another girl(I didn't cheat, we never agreed I won't have sex with someone else.)

BWAAAAAAAAH! whether you "agreed" that you were going to cheat (or not) is irrelevant to the point that you had sex with another woman behind her back, therefore this is called CHEATING.

5. It was mind blowing. I just remembered what the fûck it feels like, the waist pain, the pleasure! Fûck! That shît was good!

of course the sex was mind blowing, you went without sex for a year and a half!!!!!! in a few weeks, you will get back to your senses.

6. The girl I had sex with is ready for a relationship, she says she'll wait for me, she loves me and all. I don't love her, but I can manage, as long as I'm getting the kpomo

this girl is just as clueless and desperate as you are... especially if she knows that you are already in a r/ship.

7. I want to break up with my girlfriend

you should, no point in faking it for any more longer

Question: how do I do it without making it look like it's because of the sex?

be a man and let her know exactly the reason why you are parting ways so that she understands that sex is VERY important to some men out there.

Question 2: uuuh. If I just tell her, I'm breaking up with you, she'll ask questions and I hate answering her questions. So, how do I do it on stealth mode?? So she won't overreact and all.

you cant do it on a stealth mode, and after 18months with this lady, she deserve the TRUTH, and nothing less. who cares if she overreact or not? its all about being true to YOURSELF, HER and this phoney R/SHIP.
Re: 9 by afesimicaleb(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
hariorh:

Problem reading English?
Use Google translate grin
you talking crap bro.
Re: 9 by hariorh: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
afesimicaleb:
you talking crap bro.

Bros, which one is your own na? The person I replied understands perfectly what I wrote.

Its not my fault that you can't comprehend simple english na

tongue
Re: 9 by afesimicaleb(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
hariorh:

Bros, which one is your own na? The person I replied understands perfectly what I wrote.

Its not my fault that you can't comprehend simple english na

tongue
sorry but dnt enjoy reading ur reply.
Re: 9 by gsalvatore: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
If the Girl(platonic) really loves you then trust me she would have Fvcked you since...She is not a Virgin....she might even be giving to another doucebag codedly.

I also think you didnt cheat her by having sexx with the other girl...You havent slept with her so she is in no position to pick offence..I MEAN NOT AS IF YOU BETRAYED HER PUNNY...

PLATONIC relationship is another way both parties tend to live in self imposed delusion... it tend to happens when the Girl or boy per se believes all he or she can offer is what lie in between her legs...

1 Like

Re: 9 by obiorathesubtle: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

do you remotely understand the meaning of what you wrote above?!

fair enough

need a medal to do what you decided you were going to do?! you are talking as if someone FORCED you into this r/ship? abeg, if you are miserable due to sex, then dont continue being in such r/ship.

BWAAAAAAAAH! whether you "agreed" that you were going to cheat (or not) is irrelevant to the point that you had sex with another woman behind her back, therefore this is called CHEATING.

of course the sex was mind blowing, you went without sex for a year and a half!!!!!! in a few weeks, you will get back to your senses.

this girl is just as clueless and desperate as you are... especially if she knows that you are already in a r/ship.

you should, no point in faking it for any more longer

be a man and let her know exactly the reason why you are parting ways so that she understands that sex is VERY important to some men out there.

you cant do it on a stealth mode, and after 18months with this lady, she deserve the TRUTH, and nothing less. who cares if she overreact or not? its all about being true to YOURSELF, HER and this phoney R/SHIP.
I am short of words. Anyway. There's a new development, the girl I had sex with, she told me we can date, but no sex for the first 6months. So. I'm going back to my true love. I'm no more ecstatic about the external intercourse, which was more or less cheating.
Re: 9 by hariorh: 1:01am On Nov 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I am short of words. Anyway. There's a new development, the girl I had sex with, she told me we can date, but no sex for the first 6months. So. I'm going back to my true love. I'm no more ecstatic about the external intercourse, which was more or less cheating.

Accept my humble sympathy...

Perhaps the babe didn’t enjoy the sex. 6 months kwa?

Bros check urself well o. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday PINCEPRINZ / Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.