Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. (4665 Views)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Addicted To Sex?: 8 Steps To Handle Your Sex Addiction / 8 INTERESTING Types Of Female Orgasms;pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
As this kind of sex is gradually becoming the rage among couples, it is interesting to note that a lot of people have no (or erroneous) idea on how the sex act came to be. These few fun facts about anal sex might interest you.

1. Most of the pottery in Northern Peru between 100AD and 800AD has one subject matter - anal sex. Obviously, humans have been fascinated with this for a long, long time.

2. There was once a pottery that depicted a couple having anal sex while a mother was breastfeeding. At that time, semen was viewed as an important life force and this pot might suggest that they believed that receiving spunk via the mother's rectum produced milk.

3. Another school of thought are of the opinion that couples in earlier times engaged in anal sex because of the belief that in every relationship, one partner has to suffer discomfort to give pleasure to the other.

4. The term Greek Love has long been used to refer to anal intercourse, and in modern times, "doing it the Greek way" is sometimes used as slang for anal sex.

5.The people of ancient Greek are said to have frequently practiced anal intercourse as a means of preventing pregnancy.

6. In many western countries, anal sex has generally been taboo since the Middle ages.

7. In the 1990's, anal sex has been given the bad rap because HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, is most easily transmitted by anal intercourse.

8. Stigma surrounding heterosexual anal sex is decreasing and more couples are reporting having at least tried it once.

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/11/anal-sex-8-interesting-facts-you-should.html

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by pTomz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg maa laff small first grin

2 Likes

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
why you dey laugh?
pTomz:
Abeg maa laff small first grin
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by fammo: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Somebody will soon say endtime na.....but remember it started 1000Ad....ok ooo

What am I saying sef??

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol
fammo:
Somebody will soon say endtime na.....but remember it started 1000Ad....ok ooo

What am I saying sef??

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by pTomz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
why you dey laugh?
maa laff finish first, i go tey ugringrin

2 Likes

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
mtcheww damn you its start time
Emeskhalifa:
End time
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Hottestdaniel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
ok #Enjoy
pTomz:
maa laff finish first, i go tey ugringrin
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time lipsrsealed

Where can I get one of em anal sex pottery figurines? Wanna use it to decorate my sitting room grin
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by HopeAtHand: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
9) Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sodom (the origin of the word sodomy) and gomorrah was nefarious in the bible times for being a city wherr men longed for other mens arsss.

One HELL missile from HeAVEN ( imagine Hell from Heaven) was dropped on that fvcking(quite literally) city as a lesson to some (no be everybody dey hear word).

Lot wife turn to Dangote Salt as a byproduct of the whole exercise. grin ..

2 Likes

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by byteHead(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
33yr old woman destroys anus – Please ladies and gentlemen, refrain from anal sex. The health implications are dire. I am a nurse and I work in a private hospital around Kubwa. We see different cases but some situations are simple way beyond sanity.

How can a lady of 33, that is drop dead gorgeous allow herself to be messed up for a few thousands of naira. You need to have sex yet you want to get married a virgin so she resorts to offering her numerous boyfriends her anus instead of her vagina. Now, she is living in agony; wearing adult diapers which ordinarily is produced for the aged and sick with rectal inconsistencies.
This beautiful girl confessed that she sustained her injuries from continual anal sex because according to her, she wanted to get married a virgin. As it stands, her anal sphincter and muscles has been damaged. To this effect, she cannot feel rectal fullness, thus cannot regulate bowel movement. I shudder at the men when even stick their joysticks into the anus instead of the right place.. How do they deal with shit and all the smell that may emanate from there. Its really incredible.

Sex is good for adults that love and respect themselves and God the grand creator, made the right holes to match their various functions in the human anatomy. When you preserve your vagina yet entertain various sizes of penis in your anus, YOU ARE NO VIRGIN. I have heard of virgins who still caress the clitoris and have orgasms but this anal ish is way beyond sick. The worrying part is that its more common than we think, a large portion of grownup virgins engage in anal sex. why the deceit? why sentence yourself to a life time of wearing pampers.
This is a sad development that must be arrested before it becomes an epidemic.

http://theinfong.com/2015/11/shocker-33-yr-old-woman-destroys-anus/
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have tried it with my gf twice n it was so cool n tight. The first time I penetrated her in her anus, she screamed but d 2nd time she enjoyed it. But I have to beg for like mths b4 she agreed ooo grin angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Grinch:
Have tried it with my gf twice n it was so cool n tight. The first time I penetrated her in her anus, she screamed but d 2nd time she enjoyed it. But I have to beg for like mths b4 she agreed oo grin angry tongue
I tried it with ma ex twice and I discover I always suffer malaria after each tym I try it, so since den I try 2 avoid malaria.....mayb psychological effect
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by lovely17(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Doggie or Anal?
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2015
When the puss.y has lost grip,we put it inside the anus because it's tighter.
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by miqos02(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2015
cool
Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2015
End time thread everywere angry

2 Likes

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by ghjhfhjxf: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Have tried it with my gf twice n it was so cool n tight.

Re: Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. by Prognose: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
You notice how adult diapers have become more readily available in supermarkets?

This is the cause.

(1) (Reply)

Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] / Actor Seun Sean Jimoh Gets Married Today / What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.