Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36330 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
koboko69:

Report him to other perverts?
oh i almost forgot lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Abee79(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Just tell him you have been wanting to bleep him too, because your Secret Cult Leader asked you to bring the se.men of a healthy man so that you can get your next promotion in the spirit realm grin grin grin
* That should work. Trust me!
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by benzion72(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
try and record his demand backup the conversation, keep a friend informed. play. the recording for him and warn him and. tell him to get ready to loose his job
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by mayor007(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
He is a man who is attracted to a female. I see no big deal in this insofar he isn't married. Don't report anything 'cause I didn't see any case of sexual harassment.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
obstead200:
look at her profile pic and u will get ur answers. I think the op does not dress very modest. She appears to be vain too.
Now @topic, I don't know what to say. But OP shud be glad d lecturer is being a gentleman about the whole thing. At least he asked nicely. She can tell him NO in a nice way too. Maybe he will let it go quietly.
u deserve a standing ovation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Gibsonworld05(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.
Report?? Is it a secondary school?? pls don't give it a try in a tertiary institution.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by akeem4success03(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Don't mind your course mates. They're being jealous cos they're not in your shoes.

My judgement.....
SHINE OGA'S KONDO IN PRIVATE, GET GOOD GRADES IN PUBLIC
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Samsonklin(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

Lmao, Am not gay!!! I like chicks. I don't have HIV.
I school in benue state!!!
Benue U mean Makurdi *runs outta tread*
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by JBL316: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Go get that thing they call SNIPER, itz used for killing roaches.....apply it...the lecturer is a roach!....that way he will 4ever remain silent
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Titihaino(f): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
so many ladies faced such at school. these lecturers ehn! just pray and study hard so as not to fail his course. cos if u fail his course hin don get u be that o.
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
benzion72:
try and record his demand backup the conversation, keep a friend informed. play. the recording for him and warn him and. tell him to get ready to loose his job
lol yea.kinglekan whats good? cheesyundecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gibsonworld05:
Report?? Is it a secondary school?? pls don't give it a try in a tertiary institution.
okay.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by wypavu: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by justiz5(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

Yea you are right.
Buh we have 3 universities over here...

4 and not 3. We Have the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (UAM), Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU), Mkar University Mkar, Gboko, Benue State, Open University of Nigeria, Makurdi. lol

I can tell you the University in Benue State that has the highest number of ********** patients. o. k
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
justiz5:

4 and not 3. We Have the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (UAM), Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU), Mkar University Mkar, Gboko, Benue State, Open University of Nigeria, Makurdi. lol

I can tell you the University in Benue State that has the highest number of ********** patients. o. k

Nice one...are you here??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by justiz5(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nice one...are you here??

clean Benue guy. I dey MKD right now.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kinglekan: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Michellla:

lol yea.kinglekan whats good? cheesyundecided

Hey dear am ghud oo, bin breezing in and out of here lately. How u dey? grin

Nd u bera go get that stuff fixed. undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by sage2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

yes undecided isnt that enough?

Not enough IMHO.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
kinglekan:
Hey dear am ghud oo, bin breezing in and out of here lately. How u dey? grin
Nd u bera go get that stuff fixed. undecided
am doing fine yea.havent seen much of you around. smiley
and about that chill for me a lil longer.the bucks aint peanut oh
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kinglekan: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Michellla:

am doing fine yea.havent seen much of you around.
smiley

and about that chill for me a lil longer.the bucks aint peanut oh

Good to hear u doing good. Hope u haven't been causing trouble at home tho? wink

Wah u mean? undecided Na Jet u wan repair. Babe repair it b4 i locate ur house angry
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Good to hear u doing good. Hope u haven't been causing trouble at home tho? wink

Wah u mean? undecided Na Jet u wan repair. Babe repair it b4 i locate ur house angry
i have been oh..that will be so nice cheesy
come find it cool
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kinglekan: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

i have been oh..that will be so nice cheesy
come find it cool

Mk i find am bah? angry

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
kinglekan:
Mk i find am bah? angry
shockedshocked no come again abeg grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
sage2:

Not enough IMHO.
whatever that means undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
MrnovaLyn:
SMH
shake et well
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Prec1ous(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2015
[b]Been a student in any Nigerian institution is not easy especially when you have no support or your allowance is never enough, trust me, i have been there before and i know how it feels.

I have been there and i know how it feels, so i complied this post which comprises of all the business me and friends engaged in to live well and better during our university days.

This post will open your mind to simple businesses you can start at your campus irrespective of your location of finance with little or no capital to earn money and live well and better.

SAY NO to Armed robbery, prostitution, stealing, Cultism and other negative social vices.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE POST (it has no worth in money and you are lucky to see it)
[size=13pt]
Amazing ways to make money as a Nigerian undergraduate student both online and offline in any Institution[/size]
[/b]
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kinglekan: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

shockedshocked no come again abeg grin

you too dey fear, u nor even get liver grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
kinglekan:
you too dey fear, u nor even get liver grin grin grin grin
you're totally right.i got no liver when it comes to that abeg grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kinglekan: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

you're totally right.i got no liver when it comes to that abeg grin

Actually am frigging hungry, can i come ova for lunch? embarassed
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Actually am frigging hungry, can i come ova for lunch? embarassed

you're welcome.waiting on you tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kinglekan: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

you're welcome.waiting on you tongue

what did you prepare? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Admissions At Futy (yola) / 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.