Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36268 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:

i guess that would work.i woulda said she should report to the administrative,but i know this country is not that developed.so am really clueless myself.
Administrative? LoL!gringrin that'd make you public enemy1...You shouldn't even Bother Graduating...undecided

Nigeria is So wacked up...it's Sad!cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

then maybe she should record the whole thing like someone suggested
the only thing is if she gets a video of him abusing her. Dats all. Even an audio recording won't do any harm to him..
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
pardon.i forgot for a moment i was in nigeria
lol. you are pardoned
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Durentt:
My Guy cheesy all dis kwenshions for only u? grin

Bro I fear oo...lol
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.

Most importantly, u should embark on prayer cos lecturers wil just want to spoil ones life

U want make she blackmail the lecturer??

Bad idea....those men fit "dogg" her oo...
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jideh9ty:
how you self dey dress go class. Your dressing itself speaks a lot.#justSaying#
its not my dressing.cause i dress casually

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
do fasting 6 to 6 everyday... Buh wait. Truth be told.. Are u decent? In al ramificatns.. Do u dress like amber rose or miley cyrus? There's a law that states, "Whateva u are determines who u attract".. #shikena
yes am positive its not my dressing..its hardly alluring
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Quiinn my sis grin
It's such a problem in Nigeria at every level of education from Primary to Uni, I think almost every girl who has schooled in Nigeria has gotten some level of harassment from a teacher/prof. We need a thread on that I think.

Make sure ur friends are aware of what's happening, it helps. And is he married lol
we've been talking about it since.
dont know about his marriage status though cause he's not that old .but the thought still grosses me out.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
ideyhere:

Unless you want to do a 4-year course for 10 years, this is strongly inadvisable. Look for people above you in the department and CODEDLY ask questions about the man. Most lecturers like this try it on at least one person in every set. So find these ladies and determine if the man automatically fails you once you don't grant his wishes. If yes, then prepare yourself to fail the course this year, and have an extra year. Don't fret yet...lemme finish

Don't register the course again until that extra year. But make sure no other course is holding you back and that your results are outstanding. In that extra year, read that course like your life depends on it so that your score would be just perfect. If he still fails you, you can now follow it up to any level and there's nothing anybody can do about it. I'm telling lecturers have got each others backs. If you cause the downfall of one
thanks a lot...cant foreit the course but by tomorrow i'll know what to do
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
the only thing is if she gets a video of him abusing her. Dats all. Even an audio recording won't do any harm to him..
thats true.its his word over hers.and his would def win if there arent concrete evidences
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ioannes:

lol. you are pardoned
thank you sire tonguegrin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by misspicy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
cc quiinnbee

always put ur fone on recording anytym u are around him,whether office or class
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLucy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
jrerico1:
you know nothing
would you advice your sister to bang the lecturer? you are actually the ignorant one here.take several seats.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

thats true.its his word over hers.and his would def win if there arent concrete evidences
I'm glad u now understand the way d system works. D mistake girls make is makin abusive words ova d lecturer hence mkn it hard for herself on d long run. Such things needs to b tackled with wisdom. Should a lecturer be disturbin u, first thing u should do is to let people knw, not the authorities this tym but friends, relatives... Coursemates... U neva knw, one of dem may hav his secret andconfront him, hence warnin him to leav u alone or his secret would be blurted out..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
there is no perversion here......... all I see is a male hitting on a female.
but seeing you be my crush,just supply me with him address.

I'll take it from there.
am sending you the email asap.
its giving me headache already
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:
cc quiinnbee

always put ur fone on recording anytym u are around him,whether office or class
i will .thanks bunch.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLEGEND1: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:

am sending you the email asap.
its giving me headache already
Just promise you won't spill when Nigerian police force detectives come knocking. cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm glad u now understand the way d system works. D mistake girls make is makin abusive words ova d lecturer hence mkn it hard for herself on d long run. Such things needs to b tackled with wisdom. Should a lecturer be disturbin u, first thing u should do is to let people knw, not the authorities this tym but friends, relatives... Coursemates... U neva knw, one of dem may hav his secret andconfront him, hence warnin him to leav u alone or his secret would be blurted out..
thank you.i didnt insult him or do anything out of conduct.i told my roommates,but i havent had the chance to talk to any of his former students yet.cause its late already.so till tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Just promise you won't spill when Nigerian police force detectives come knocking. cheesy
aha.not to worry.would keep it between us both
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:

thank you.i didnt insult him or do anything out of conduct.i told my roommates,but i havent had the chance to talk to any of his former students yet.cause its late already.so till tomorrow.
ok, and pls do let d guys knw... Its very important..
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
ok, and pls do let d guys knw... Its very important..
surely.by tomorrow would see them.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:

surely.by tomorrow would see them.
alryt dear. Take care of u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
very well said
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by AVRecruit: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
we've been talking about it since.
dont know about his marriage status though cause he's not that old .but the thought still grosses me out.

Nigerian men are hypocrites; they marry older women then start chasing after younger women....

why not marry young women to start?

but then again the young girls arent interested in marriage.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

you were quick to criticize mine .so waiting for your own point of view
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

you were quick to criticize mine .so waiting for your own point of view
Criticizeundecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Michellla(f): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Administrative? LoL!gringrin that'd make you public enemy1...You shouldn't even Bother Graduating...undecided

Nigeria is So wacked up...it's Sad!cry
for reals its heartbreaking.our piorities are misplaced.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:

yes am positive its not my dressing..its hardly alluring
den take it to GOD..
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Criticizeundecided
undecided lalasticlala help her out
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
undecided lalasticlala help her out
And you have to quote me to say thatundecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Hurlstarling:
And you have to quote me to say thatundecided
i was only replyin your quote since you had no valid point grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

i was only replyin your quote since I had no valid point grin
Valid pointundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.