Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36294 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by dpfaces(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2015
New chatting social network for Nigerians only ..Just like Facebook...
www.dpfaces.com

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Mr. Lecturer knows best
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by bfatoba(m): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2015
I'm surprised at how rampant this is in Nigeria, ever so often I pray to God to make sure I only have one daughter after several boys, so her brothers can protect her. Back to your problem, I think when you engage someone of this nature, you should do your research about the said Prof excellently, to understand whether He is really just a decent man, who's fallen for his (legally) matured student (i'm saying this with the intention that you're at the very most an Undergrad student). if this is the case then, you should proceed by telling him your mind. If that is the case, then tell him you would only listen to his advances once there isn't any uneven power balance in the conversation. Avoid sitting alone and avoid leaving class alone. you'll be able to Navigate yourself through the course of the semester and your work will speak for you at the end of the year.

If the reverse is the case and this is one of those professors who abuse the power that has been given to them and spoil the lives of our girls/women/ladies...( I'm saying this with high regard to those who carry their innocence to Univ, only to loose it at the hands of the lewd Profs), then you have to record your dealings with this man and shame him and the administration he represents. you have to not just do it for yourself, but for others that are coming after you. There aren't heroes anymore, gone are the days of yore when people would sacrifice their wellbeing and future for the future of forthcoming generations. We are asleep, where is the nigerian version of Malala [url]http://www.google.ca/url?q=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai&sa=U&ved=0CBMQFjAAahUKEwi6wcC9vpvJAhVIJB4KHfOCCLY&usg=AFQjCNG6-tUTA15IbLjpwwKI5yhg0W3WZQ/url]
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by marlockj: 4:11am On Nov 19, 2015
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?

Simple wear decent dress.

Stop makeup (if I hear)

get a boyfrnd and show it off (not a cultist)

Wear large n heavy dress like Jehovah witness

if you cnt do this,then go fccckk the old man to death.he is old and you are young.xcess Marathon sex culd kill him.then no bdy will mke u go to bck seat again.

Afterall ur not a virgin!! what David has entered several times before, john can also dance azonto inside it,evn moses.what about Richard dat is on the queue.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Somepeeps are just joking with this story, they don't know how frustrating it is when a lecturer is standing in your way of success. May God help us sha bcox all dis lecturers! Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ngmgeek(m): 4:32am On Nov 19, 2015
The choice is yours, what can I tell you. The lecturer will be sitting in jail if he is in Europe or North America. It's either you have the guts to deal with this nonsense or you don't. If you have guts, let him know that you are there for your studies and not looking to go out. If he continues to pester you, you can have a recorded conversation about your efforts to have him leave you alone. With that in hand, he can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If you don't have the guts or liver, you might as well give in to his demands... but remember that a randy he-goat like him may have all kind of diseases in him.

Goodluck grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by kennycalls(m): 4:36am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.
seconded for your own good coz either way if u concur to this relationship, you will lose
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ganiyu26(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Taking u out might not connote any meaning some lecturers are found to express a simple likeness like that.

just don't be rude to him and change the subject anytime e tried to bring it up... good luck
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Orikinla(m): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2015
quiinnBee:
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?
[size=18pt]
REPORT HIM NOW. And if he denies it, PM me and I will report it as long as you have proof on your phone of his call or sms.[/size]
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Ifyjemila(f): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2015
For me, i will tell him i am married that in my husband's place women dont leave their husbands another man. Once it happens the women will run mad & the man will die. So you can never try a such thing.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 5:08am On Nov 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

my own quinnbee that lecturer must be sick... Dun give him a chance no Mata hw little if not u will soon find urself in a position tht will amaze u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

Weep to his office with an HIV positive test result.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by miqos02(m): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2015
start covering your head with a veil
quiinnBee:

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Bollinger(m): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

You have a cellphone don't you? Just find a way to record any inappropriate conversations between you two as evidence.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.

Most importantly, u should embark on prayer cos lecturers wil just want to spoil ones life
This is what I want to suggest too. But discussing this with a barrister,she said,she said recorded voice isn't a tenable evidence in the court of law all the time. So you will need to get a detective recording device.Some come as pens,some as glasses,some as brochettes,buy it and get him recorded with his face showing very well,be careful what you say during the recording but make sure he says implicative words and record it. Have 2 to 3 of such. Then you tell him point blank in the last recording that you aren't for him,let him threaten you......show him a copy and contact me....we will make him a scape Goat.

.....but are you too a good,decent and serious lady? If not,then,dont bother....
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by smartn09(m): 5:14am On Nov 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

young girl, may be you will get this, never you try to provoke him/other lecturers who may attempt you in time, he may even be stronger than your native doctors /pastors and may seduce /frustrate you in all means. Learn to be polite and playful while dealing with them, an offence to one is always an offence to all his friends. Always put on your ring and tell him dat you ar married in a playful manner and that you may help him get one. Possibly you can borrow my sister gown and snap pictures with me to justify your claim. Liking you is never an offence but not to the bed. be cautious and brave.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Obynolee(f): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.

Most importantly, u should embark on prayer cos lecturers wil ju

st want to spoil ones life

Getting an evidence is different, admitting it in a court of Law a different thing.I don't think electronic evidence is admissible in our courts presently.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by xest(m): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Most importantly, u should embark on prayer cos lecturers wil just want to spoil ones life
The best advice i hv seen abt this issue, others are just saying rubbish to such a sensitive matter. Thumbs up YOU here

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Obynolee(f): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2015
angels09:

Weep to his office with an HIV positive test result.

This will work like magic Op,nobody wants to die
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by nnacent(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2015
The lecturer could as well be a nairalander. Dont b deceived by comments here. Many guys here do d same to their surbodinates.
I feel you know what to do, in banky W's voice "would u b my lover? yes, no,yes,no, yes". Its that simple. The lecturer is a human being. He will behave like other humans after your response. Dont take things too far.
If u are very intelligent, chances are high u wont fail his course irrespective of ur reaction to his advances.
I failed a course after i refused to sort a lecturer. people who sorted but could not answer the very difficult questions like i couldnt, got "E". people who were able to answer the difficult questions sorting or not got A, B etc.
so... like i said, Life is full of challenges. face it.

i hope i made sense
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by fmrule(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2015
dont use the word pervert for him...try to see him and hear him out ....#lobatan#
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by sucre: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2015
The lecturer must have noticed you from your attractive dressing. Have a one on one talk with him. Be polite reject his offer,but be sure he does not see you with another guy. Since what you want now is to face your studies and marry not sleeping around.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2015
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick

End time lecturers angry angry
Lolx grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2015
mavany:
The lecturer hasn't done anything so far, to be called pervert, you are an adult female, he asked to see you.
Go and meet him at a public place, you may just look like someone he knows or he just likes you and wants to be friends
Precisely. I don't know when being a gentleman and showing polite interest in a young woman became a perversion. This presumptions from pretty young things is what turns erstwhile benign lecturers into unapologetic manipulators. What's to say he won't find you insufferably boring after the first proper conversation? Hubris.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by nigeriancuban: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2015
way are you scared about, my friend go to the school authority an that deviant will be off your hair for good...
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2015
grin Tell him that, u have told ur parents about it, that they want to see him first, and that, u've told ur friends both female and male, tell him that some of ur female friends would love to go with u to the date grin Babe if this didn't work then.....
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2015
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick

End time lecturers angry angry
Lolx grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Trapnews: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2015
shocked sit tight! help is on the way!!

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by supereagle(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Present Jesus Christ to him, but you must behave like a Born again Christian, not that your appearance and dressing will betray you. Tell him about importance of becoming BA. It works for many truly BA. Try your luck.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by menxer: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Some ladies sef, so what makes the lecturer pervert: That he chooses to greet you in front of the class or that he politely asked you out?

I expected to read how he (tried to) finger(ed) your anus in his office, so disappointed. undecided

Besides, have you not seen some ladies getting married while in school? Do you know how yours would come to be? (except you are married)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.